acaipure.com/acai pure / charged my account for items I DIDNOT ORDER!

cental coast nutraceuticals, incPhoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
4.85
Phone: 888-692-8352

i saw the ad for $4.99 shipping and handeling fee only for an 'free trail'. However I waas charged $44.85. this for the product acaipure
Pr

Comments

Sh
  12th of Nov, 2008
It was a good experience to read the articles and contents on this site. http://www.gujaratonnet.com
Ca
  13th of Nov, 2008
I have been charged yet again for a charge of $44.95 that I have not authorized. I want this charged reversed, immediately. I did not authorize the first on as the complaint on this page states, and now my charge card is being hit again with the same charge.

Respectfully,
Carol A. Naudi
734-546-1454
Ke
  18th of Nov, 2008
I also was scammed when ordering the the trial offer for AcaiPure for $1.99 and was charged $41.85.
This is truly a scam and something needs to be done. I also want my money back.

Sincerely,
Kent H
Jo
  18th of Nov, 2008
I too also ordered the free trial of acaipur for $4.95 and was charged the next day to my credit card $44.95. I never even received the product and when Itried to call the 888-692-8352 you can't get through to anybody and they say that you have an 54-82 minute wait. This whole thing is a scam and I called by credit card company and I disputed the charge but now I am afraid that I will get charged again next month.
what do I do then?

Jody
An
  19th of Nov, 2008
I feel the same way. Even if it was in the fine print, i only wanted the initial trial, and feel being on the hook for a re-stocking fee is an obsolute rip off.
Vw
  21st of Nov, 2008
I saw the ad for $4.99 shipping and handeling fee only for a 'free trail'. However I waas charged $44.85 for the Acaipure Product, plus I never received the Free Trial.
Ba
  21st of Nov, 2008
I also responded the link promising a "free" sample for the shipping fee of $4.95, and was immediately charged $44.85. I sent a complaint to customer service and was promised a response in 24 hours. They do NOT respond. I also called the customer service line which said I may need to hold as long as 14 minutes. I stayed on hold for over an hour, and called back several times. They do NOT answer this line. I read the customer service comment above about the "clearly stated" fine print we have to say we agree to. If it were so clearly stated, there would not be so many complaints. This is also the first I heard they might continue to bill on a monthly basis. I went to the cancellation URL given, and of course they have "no record" of my e-mail address, even though they sent a receipt to me at that address. Note that this receipt has no actual information on it, only that my order will be shipped. The truest form of SCAM, and there is no way to diguise it. Reporting them to BBB, Attorney General, and my credit card company.
Be
  23rd of Nov, 2008
I am asking you to return the $39.95 charged to my Discover Acct. I did NOT order this and have NOT rec;d this product. Betty T. Bower
Jo
  23rd of Nov, 2008
I also have been charged 3 times for the product ACAIPURE.
I have only received the initial trial size, which I ordered expecting to pay only the $4.95 shipping fee, and was charged $44.85 instead. Since then, 2 additional charges have appeared on my charge account in the amounts of $39.95 and $44.90. I have not received any other product since the original trial size, so if the company is claiming that if no cancellation is received, the shipment will continue, where is the product being sent?
Al
  24th of Nov, 2008
I to got a bill on my credit card for $44.85, and $4595, it is suppose to be $4.95 and $5.95. also never received the free trail. I tried to call but the hold wait is 60 minutes. I called my credit card company and but a stop on this for the future. I will contact the B.B.B. and the attorney generals office and I will call KDKA because it is on thier web site. Something has to be done about this.
An
  25th of Nov, 2008
I received the free trial for the 4.95 then my credit card was charged 39.95 for an order I never received. I tried to reach acaipure numerous times to credit my card and the wait times on hold range from 45 min to 1 1/2 hours which I waited and no one still answered after 1 1/2 hrs.
Rh
  28th of Nov, 2008
I also ordered the free trial was charged shipping and a total of 44.85. If you do not read the ad page thoroughly there are 2 boxes checked to send you the hoodia products. I receceived the free trial. After reading the fine print I realized this was a subscription. I called the toll free number. After 45minutes Roxie answered, I cancelled the subscription, received a cancellation number and 20 days later after doing all of this my account was charged 39.95 again. I am contacting the better business bureau also.
Ta
  28th of Nov, 2008
I also order the free trial and was charged for shipping for a total of $44.85. I did receive the free trial. However, I am still being charged for this product. For the next two months I have been charged an additional $44.85 each time. I spoke with some one after holding on the phone for about 50 minutes just to have him hang up on me when I tried to explain that I don't want to be charged for something that I am not receiving. I also tried to tell him that if this is some type of subscription, that I want to cancel and I don't want to receive anything. This is terrible. I feel like I am being scammed out of my money. I have never had this type of experience. I am an overstock.com shopper and an ebay shopper and I have never experienced this.
So
  28th of Nov, 2008
I am so dismayed that a company can do what they are doing to the public. I, as all of the others, ordered the free trial and was charged for stuff I didn't want to the tune of $44.95. Tried to call and that was impossible. I also am reporting this scam to BBB, etc.
La
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I am livid! I was counting on this product and I was so excited about my mom trying it. I ordered it and never received anything and customer service doesn't pick up the line. It's wrong for company's to be doing this to people. If I don't get my product then I will be taking this matter much further!
Ja
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I totally agree with the others. This was suppose to be free trial and I was $39.95 for this product. Had I lnown this I would not have taken the free trial. This system is scam and I will be taking this to the authorites.
Li
  4th of Dec, 2008
Oh my God, me too. This is awful. A total rip off.
Ch
  18th of Dec, 2008
I ordered this product and expected to pay $4.99 and was charged $44.90. When I tried to return it, explaining that I did not want all that they sent me, they actually tried to sell me another one for the "trial price of $4.99". They finally gave me the return authorization code. I returned it but not only have I NOT received a refund but I've been charged again, this time $39.95. I have tried calling this company with the phone number that is listed on my bank statement and it doesn't even ring. How many times can they continue to charge me for this product?
Ga
  8th of Jan, 2009
The same thing happened to me as to the others on here. They have sent me 2 shipments. The second one is going to be marked "refused" and sent back unopened!

Someone please stop these people, they are scamming criminals!
Ew
  10th of Mar, 2009
i too was just charged 39.95 by accaipure and never ordered nor rec'd anything!