Acaipure/Pomclear / Charged... Didn't order

12399 Belcher Rd. S. #140
Phone: 1888 692-8352 (their supposed
I'm so totally disgusted that there are thieves out there ripping off unsuspecting, trusting people like myself. I don't know who is reading this message, but if you have anything at all to do with this unscrupulous company and are aware of what they are doing, you should be ashamed of yourselves. It is really sad...I ordered these two products...free samples...just $4.95 s & h...NEVER ordered more. Was charged initially for both ($44.90 x 2) then recieved 2 more shipments just last week ( 1/20/09) and charged $44.90 x 2) again, and now just a week later have received MORE of this crap with another charge. I am now forced to cancel my credit card...(I sent the stuff back and the charge didn't come off). Because of these deceitful and crooked criminals I am out $225.00, and I have no idea what to do about it. I am a low income person and cannot afford this. Thanks again for reinforcing the sad fact that the world is full of miserable cheats who care for no one but themselves. Your karma will catch up with you some day. It really is an awful thing that you are doing to people! Regretting I was trusting, Merrie Pahl 27130 Los Arboles Carmel Valley, Ca. 93923 merriepahl@gmail.com [protected]

N  12th of Nov, 2008 by

Acaipure/Pomclear - Overcharged and sent items not ordered
Central Coast Nutraceuticals Inc
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

I order 2 trail products and received additional products not even ordered. My credit card was charged twice for the exact same products not ordered for a total of 99.70. My American Express company has filed a complaint because I requested them to and I am currently not paying for this charge. They have never responded to my e-mail and do not answer their phones. I have never used the products but yet I can not returned them becuase they require a return order number. This has been going on since 9/24/2008. This is definetly not a way to conduct business. I woud like action taken against this company immediately. I have wasted enough time on this matter with no satisfaction what so ever.
A  28th of Nov, 2008 by
The same thing happened to me. They sent products I didn't order, and charged me for them. I cannot contact them by telephone as there is always a 60-minute or longer wait time. They also will not answer my emails. I'm having my bank card check into the matter.
N  12th of Jan, 2009 by

Pomclear And Acaipure - over charge still charging my credit card

I orderd a free sample of pomclear and acaipure for a shipping charge of $4. 95 each i was sent stuff i did not order for a grand total of $44. 85 for each product that total was $89. 70 now i was just charged $39. 95 twice again for the same products plus $29. 95 for something else i dont know what it is called credit card again to report all my charges they are looking into this matter on my behalf