acaipure, pomclear, colotox all by same company / ordered product canceled sent back got charged anyway

1 2375 East Camelback Rd.Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

i ordered the "free" sample of each of these three products. the product did the opposite of what it said it would do so i called the company to return it. I stayed on hold for 3 hours total they gave me an authorization number and an address to return them to. i sent the package with three bottle to the address they provided and got a return receipt saying they recvd it. when i checked my cc they had charged me for all three products $43. i again called the company and stayed on hold 1 1/2 hours and they told me they do not know where i got this address from. i tryed to explain to the rudest operator i have ever spoken to in my life that they told me to send to this address and she said they had no record of me calling but one time and this time. well this was actually my 4th call. when i asked to speak to someone other than her she said the only other person would be the owner and he does not take calls so this call is now over and she hung the phone up on me. i have had to cancel my cc in order to keep this fraud from continuing to charge my cc. please someone stop this bogus company. i have filed a dispute of charges with my cc company but that also takes time and i am out my money

Comments

• Xr
      5th of Dec, 2008
    acaipure, pomclear, colotox all by same company - Unauthorized charges
    acaipure, pomclear, colotox all by same company

I got burned as well, same story as the rest of you. Let's get em!

OK everyone, these idiots need to be stopped. I do not know of anyone who is heading up a class action suit yet, people keep bouncing that around. But until someone gives us the name and address of a lawyer to contact, I have some recommendations.
    1. Definitely cancel your card. Report these as fraudulent charges.
    2. File reports with the BBB, Federal Trade Commission, IC3 and anyone else you can think of.
    3. Call all your local media and inform them of the situation.
    4. I strongly recommend contacting Oprah, if enough of us do it, she will have to pay attention. Her name is bandied around all over with these products. I highly doubt she is authorizing this. If I were her, I would be mad as H_ll!!! She has the money, power and influence to get something done with these guys. Use this link: https://www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=220 If enough of us do it, someone will show her people, who will then show her!!! Here's wishing us luck!

• Ol
      11th of Dec, 2008

I wonder when G.Gipson is going to jail. His trial came to me opened and moister. And it was a few of capsuls less. But they didn't forget to add gum and Hoodia that I never even heard about. I was charged 41.85, had to close my credit account and open a new one. They still SHARED my information with others and tried ti get 15% from $41.85- even after I returned that gum, etc. I know, I had to find a health organization here and let them look at their product. Do they even have a license to make suppliments? If they had, they have to lose it already. Do we live in a wild country where no one wants to help a customer? What about if they would POISON people?
    If there are any organizations, attorneys, etc. Please, contact me by email that is registered on this webside. I don't give no one myreal address and phone. I don't want to get into a problem again... If any Official would contact me with an email, I would give them my other personal information. Have to be sure that NO SPAM... I am willing to punish the ### (Central Coast Nutraceutical Inc with Graham Gibson in charge) for to be such dirty. Any serious attempts? I am not an attorney, unfortunately. Someone, any interest for FRAUD with HEALTH? What our FDA, etc are doing???

• Ol
      11th of Dec, 2008

CORRECTION. Sorry, I wrote ' His trial came to me opened and moister'. It is, unfortunately, not about justice:-). It is about a trial jar of Pomclear that came in bad condition...