AcaiPure-COLORPURE / Did not order

35 Bryant PlaceLodi, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 973 773 3166
I sam receivng your products and all I ordered was a sample. Icompained on October 22 2008. Ireceived an E Mail Oct 25.2008. Iinformed you that I had received two orders and since then I RECEIBVED another order. The order numbers that i would like to return are as follows[protected]-1368000.Please credit my Vasa Account for those orders . if ther is away to talk to me Iwould like to clear this problem. Thanks Leonard A Locascio Uou can contact me on my cell phone [protected]

Comments

Ea
  15th of Nov, 2008
I saw an ad for Color Pure products on WebHealth.com and stupidly fell for the ad. I just ordered 2 products which I thoght would cost about 11.00 and when my account was charged it was over $80.00. I thought I was getting samples. Then I found out from the complaint board this company would keep sending me their product. I feel like I was deceived. I am too old to fall for this but I did. I have notified my creditt card company relative to the charges and I will immediately call on Monday to get these automatic shipments stopped. I thought WebHealth was more reputable than this as a source of medical information. Further information seems to indicate the diet products do not work. Once fooled shame on the company, twice fooled sham on me.
Co
  18th of Nov, 2008
I order this as a promo, and would like to CANCEL now!!! Please contact me when my account is closed. Thank y0u. Constance Dougls 805-704-0502
Co
  18th of Nov, 2008
I ordered acaipure and colorpure and possibly a few others from your line as a promo, but want it ALL CANCELLED NOW !!! Thanks, Constance
Be
  20th of Nov, 2008
Please cancell my order for trial immediatly/ for color pure #1783167
Ma
  7th of Jul, 2009
Your ads are very deceiving. I got the trial offer that said it was free the consumer only pays the shipping and handling, then I was billed 38.95 for each bottle, which came to almost $80.00. The same day I was billed, I received more pills that your company said they did not send. It was the same product, I sent them back. You will never again get any orders from me. YOU LIED WHEN YOU STATED IT WAS FREE, THAT I ONLY HAD TO PAY FOR SHIPPING. I WILL TURN THIS INTO THE CONSUMER AFFAIRS, AS I HAVE SPOKEN TO MY LAWYER.