Acaipure & colopure / Charges unauthorized

1 12399 Belcher Road South,STE.140Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-692-8352

I wish I had known about this website before ordering these two products. I saw this on Oprah/Rachel Ray...in which I will NEVER order anything she sponsors ever again, nor will I watch her program...how can such a name like Oprah endorse such a scamming product? Matybe it is because she gets it for FREE. It states that you may try the products for just a shipping cost of: Acaipure $4.95, and Colopure $5.95. Low and behold, I went to my online banking within a few minutes and guess what? Yes, I have two charges, one for $44.85, and another for $45.85. For what? Well, I went right back to the web site & it already has it checked that I want the gum & some other crap. But, it gets better...it is checked on BOTH orders. So, I will get double the gum (& I dont mean double the pleasure, double the fun GUM) & two Hoodie water liquid drops? What the heck? Someone needs to help us. I printed ALL contact info and am going to my bank ASAP in the morning. Also..PLEASE GO TO THE BBB LINK I PROVIDED (it is no shocker..please make a complaint).

Web link to BBB's complaints on this company:

Se

Comments

Rf
  17th of Nov, 2008

Thanks for posting this. I somehow thought it would be safe, considering the endorsement from Oprah, but I too have been billed $44.85 having only selected a $1.00 product with a $4.95 shipping and handling charge.

Also, the hold time for phone is estimated at 67 minutes and no refunds are available without a Refund Authorization Number.

It's quite a swindle.

Thanks,

Rick

Ma
  1st of Dec, 2008

I also got duped ! Should have done more research before I ordered this product - should have known better as I've never liked Oprah - but for now am still going to valiantly try to get my money back.

Li
  14th of Jan, 2009
Acaipure & colopure - Misrepresentation
Central Coast Nutraceuticals
Phoenix
Arizona

Purchased products online and agreed to pay $4.99 for shipping for one month supply free for AcaiPure and ColoPure. Did not see any writing on that web page that products must be returned within 14 days or you would be billed on your credit card for $39.95 and $38.95, which is what happened to me. Plus I was also billed $29.95 for fit-fac.com service. All I agreed to when giving my credit card information was for the shipping costs. Linda - WV

Yo
Largo
Florida
Phone: 888-692-8352
centralcoastnutra.net

I placed an order with this company in 11/08 online. To my understanding it was a free trial offer of their products with only shipping charges of $4.95 for the acaipure and $5.95 for the colopure. I only authorized payment on my Visa for these two charges which were made on 11/13/08. I am now being billed $39.95 for the "free bottle of the colopure" and $38.95 for the "free bottle of the acaipure" which I just notice this charge on my Visa's December payment. I just received a package for which I unknowingly opened yesterday, 1/15/09 to find out there's another shipment of the Colopure for another charge of $44.90 on my Visa with an understanding that another shipment for the Acaipure is on its way. I contacted customer service to cancel all future shipments and to give me an explanation as to why all these charges, and was simply told that the trial offer was only for 14 days and was committed in a Lifestyle Program Membership where I would continue to get monthly shipments. I was also told that in order to get credit I would need to return the products, get a tracking # to call in to customer service once received and that I was responsible for the to and from shipping charges.

Had I know this, I would have never order the products. I did make my Visa company aware of this disputing these charges and have since had to cancel my card as I don't trust this company in perhaps charging more. I'm disappointed and therefore will be more cautious when ordering from these types of companies.

St
  9th of Feb, 2010
Acaipure & colopure - I canceled and returned, now they are ruining my credit
getorderhelp.com

I was online and saw a risk free trial of some weightloss products that were sold in tandem, Acaipure and Colopure. Initially it seemed straightforward, they would send it to you and you could return it within 30 days with no charge. Ten minutes after I hit the buy button I was sent to a page with some fine print that I was not comfortable with. It felt like a scam. I called/emailed immediately upon reading, saying that I wanted to cancel the order. I was sent an email telling me that there was no way to cancel my order, that I would have to send it back when I received it. Sent up a red flag, What kind of legitimate business can't cancel an order within ten minutes of it being placed? I called to get an RMA number to return the products, and when I recieved it I went straight to the post office to send it back. I wrote the RMA number in black sharpie marker on the outside and returned it to the address I was told to send it to. This was in september of 2009.

Today, February 9th, 2010. I got a phone call from the collections department saying that I owe them $177.00 per bottle (there was 2) because they never received the package I sent. They say they have record of my request for an RMA number. The man on the phone said, "where's your proof?" I am beside myself with anger. Apparently, they will send this to the credit reporting agencies and place a black mark on my credit report. I declared bankruptcy a year ago, and I am working hard to rebuild my credit. I think these people are scam artists. Who's to say that they didn't get it? They could have received it but just say that they didn't so that they can charge you a large sum of money for something I never even opened the package. Don't do business with these people.