Acaipure Central Coast Nutraceuticals / Charged for items not purchased

1 12399 Belcher Road SouthLargo, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

I purchased a trial of Acaipure for $4.95. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!!! In 2 weeks I received the Acaipure + 2 HOODIA products I did not order and a charge to my VISA for $44.95. After a week of daily emails trying to contact them they finally gave me a Return Auth # and I returned the 2 HOODIA products but they only credited me $33.92 (minus a 15% restock fee..FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER IN THE FIRST PLACE.) Then a few days later I received another charge on my VISA for $39.90. This was the SECOND SCAM. Turns out when I orderd the trial size I was committing to returning the other 14 pills in the bottle within 30 days from my order date or I would be charged $39.90 for the second 14 days. HUGE, HUGE, HUGE SCAM!!! THEN...as I'm tried several times to contact them about this issue, they charged me another $44.95 for another 30 days supply of ACAIPURE. I WAS NOT MADE AWARE OF ANY OF THESE ISSUES WHEN I PURCHASED THE TRIAL SIZE. I BEG EVERYONE TO BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS AND DO NOT ORDER ACAIPURE OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS FROM CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTICALS. I have sent them numerous email to make sure they have canceled all future orders but they are not acknowledging receipt of any emails. I will be taking further action along these lines. In the meantime, I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and have closed my VISA to prevent them from making any additional charges to my account.

Comments

• Du
      22nd of Dec, 2008

Its all stated in the terms and conditions. I read the T&C before I placed my order and everything went fine. And... I LOOOVE the product!! I am happy for the monthly auto-ship b/c I dont have to call in every month.. it saves me a BIG hassle!! Thank you Acai Pure!

• Ia
      29th of Dec, 2008

I had exactly the same experience. This is a scam and Central Coast Nutraceuticals is absolutely unrepentant. They use Oprah in thei advertising and also advertise on AOL. Just keep up the heat on this company and bombard Oprah and AOL with complaints because they are unknowingly aiding and abetting some extremely ugly business practices.

31st of Jan, 2009

I think "dumb" forgot the rest of his/her name...it begins with "a" and ends with "ss". It is obvious "dumb" works for CCN.