AcaiPure Central Coast Nutraceuticals Inc. / Bogus Charges

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States
Phone: 888-692-8352

I authorized and received a trial of AcaiPure. But didn't receive it til long after the trial period was up. Not aware they were charging me 39.95 after 14 days. It overdrafted my account, because I only use the card for online things, and keep a minimun amount of money it the account. And about 1 month later I got another charge of 44.90 for nothing. I didn't receive anything. But again it overdrafted my account. This has cost me almost 200.00 dollars already, and I cancelled the card. But the bank said that if another charge comes in they will open the account back up. Even though I have told them that nothing will come through but something bogus from AcaiPure. I am about at my wits end over this. I don't have any idea what the next charge they will put through will be. And the bank is saying they will pay the charge and overdraft my account again. Good luck to all of you going through this. If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. I even did the[protected] number that never gets answered. I've also done the www.getorderhelp.com to no avail.

Di