AcaiPure and Colotox / overcharges to my account

1 Glenview, IL, United States Review updated:

I ordered some "free trials" of AcaiPure and Colotox for the shipping charges of $4.95 and $5.95. There was nothing in the agreement about being charged for Hoodiburst Gum for $9.95 and Hoodiawater for $29.95 for each of these orders. Luckily the day I ordered them my credit card company recognized the overseas charges to my account and I cancelled my credit card that same day -total fraud! I was really angry. I tried and tried to get ahold of these idiots by phone but I was always put on permahold. I would love to sue their pants off!

Comments

• Ca
      1st of Dec, 2008
    AcaiPure and Colotox - overcharged and did not receive
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
    Oklahoma

I ordered FREE samples of AcaiPure and Colotox for only the shipping fee of $1.95 each. This was on November 13, 2008. My credit card account has been charged $41.85 for the Colotox and $42.85 for AcaiPure and neither have been received. I sent an email to the site given, " support@centralcoastnutra.net", on November 24 with my complaint and request for reimbursement but have not heard back from them. Now I'm afraid they will continue to charge my account and am unable to find a phone number to contact them.

• Na
      4th of Dec, 2008
    AcaiPure and Colotox - Received and charged for items I did not order and do not want.
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc
    12399 Belcher Road South
    Largo
    Florida
    Phone: 888-692-8352
    support@centralcoastnutra.net

I only order a free trial for Acai Pure and received the trial bottle plus Hoodiburst Gum and Hoodiawater for a total of $44.85. Also ordered free trial bottle of Colotox and received Hoodiburst Gum and Hoodiawater for a total of $45.85. I can't get thru on the phone number to get my return authorization number plus they are charging me a 15% restocking fee for stuff I didn't order in the first place.

• Ke
      17th of Dec, 2008

File a complaint with the BBB at www.BBB.org. They are handling my case.

• Ke
      17th of Dec, 2008

It almost impossible to reach a customer care person by phone. File a complaint with the BBB at www.BBB.org. They will contact them for you.