AcaiPure All Natural Acai Cleanse / 30 Day Trial Fraud Charges

1 2375 E. Camelback Rd., 5th FloorPhoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-6928352

I called to order the free 30 day trial with only the shipping charge of $4.95. I was told that if I didn't want to get an automatic shipment that I had to call within 15 days of receiving the trial bottle. I called and cancelled within the 15 days and was not asked if I was going to send the rest of the trial bottle back. When I ordered this by phone, I was not told to send the bottle back within 15 days or be charged $39.95. I called their phone number on my credit card bill. I was told that 'yes they got my cancellation in time however, the trial bottle was to have been sent back within the trail period (not sure now if that was 15 or 30 days) and that the invoice with the trial bottle stated I would be charged the $39.95.' He told me that their website states this too. I didn't order off the website. Noone told me verbally that this would happen. I didn't read the invoice except to view the amount billed- $4.95. Furthermore, when Lewis told me that the charge stands and can't be adjusted because the trial offer is over I made the mistake of saying, "Oh hell no" - Lewis told me that since I cussed he was ending the call. I asked for a Supervisor but he had ended the call. - Vicky M.

Mc

Comments

• Re
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I agree with you I did the same thing. These people are a rip off. Stay away from them. Reka B.

• Wh
      2nd of Feb, 2010

same thing happened to me- I ordered off of craigslist- the ad was for a "free" trial of 30 days, paid just for shipping - didn't cancel w/in trial period and was charged $79.95 for "free" bottle and $84.95 for my now enrolled subscription. What a freaking scam- Anybody want to work on this one? How can they get away with this?