ACAIPUR-CCN RETURNS, LARGO FL / RIP OFF!!!!

1 12399 BELCHER ROAD S 140Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-692-8352

I submitted for a FREE TRIAL - ended up costing me more money in the end!! I returned Product and they were only going to refund a portion of what they charged to my account - and I had canceled my account b4 they had taken any money. Friday I look at my account and they withdrew funds! I called for a refund and they said they had to take the re-stocking fee!!! ON A TRIAL! I told him that was the dumest thing, and he got rude & snippy w/me. I told him fine - I will post it out there how you people work, then he said he BLOCKED me from re-ordering me and CANCELED EVERYTHING. THAT HAD BETTER NOT BE MY REFUND!!! Total loss in the end- $32 for a FREE TRIAL.

Do

Comments

Li
  25th of Mar, 2009

They are completely a big rip off! I cancelled my account and returned the product within the 14 day trial period. five days after they received the product back, they still charged my account for the $39.95! I called and they said that they would credit that back to my account. We will see what happens! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!

Lm
  16th of Jun, 2009

Complete rip off. I was charged $38.95 each for three different product. They where Hoodiwater, Acaipur and Green Tea EXT and then they acted like I didn't even have an account when I called. Finally got all of the charges stopped, but no refund of the money already taken from my account.