ACAIPUR-CCN RETURNS, LARGO FL / RIP OFF!!!!

1 12399 BELCHER ROAD S 140Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-692-8352

I submitted for a FREE TRIAL - ended up costing me more money in the end!! I returned Product and they were only going to refund a portion of what they charged to my account - and I had canceled my account b4 they had taken any money. Friday I look at my account and they withdrew funds! I called for a refund and they said they had to take the re-stocking fee!!! ON A TRIAL! I told him that was the dumest thing, and he got rude & snippy w/me. I told him fine - I will post it out there how you people work, then he said he BLOCKED me from re-ordering me and CANCELED EVERYTHING. THAT HAD BETTER NOT BE MY REFUND!!! Total loss in the end- $32 for a FREE TRIAL.

Do

Comments

• Li
      25th of Mar, 2009

They are completely a big rip off! I cancelled my account and returned the product within the 14 day trial period. five days after they received the product back, they still charged my account for the $39.95! I called and they said that they would credit that back to my account. We will see what happens! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!

• Lm
      16th of Jun, 2009

Complete rip off. I was charged $38.95 each for three different product. They where Hoodiwater, Acaipur and Green Tea EXT and then they acted like I didn't even have an account when I called. Finally got all of the charges stopped, but no refund of the money already taken from my account.