ACAINONI / charged 79.95 for something that was suppose to be FREE!

0 FL, United States Review updated:

I was charged 79.95 for a triel product in January & charged again in February 29.95. Could someone tell me how to get out of this mess? You cannot reach these people to cancel this.

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2009

I got a package in the mail and it is unmarked the address on it says acainoni po box 2593-acn riverton ut 84065-2593. I do not want to open it in fear of not being able to get a refund it i may be charged for it. could someone tell me if this is the same stuff so I can have any unwanted subscription cancelled and refunds where nececcary

• Pe
      5th of Mar, 2009
    ACAINONI - do not like product
    PanaLabs
    panalabs.com

Very dissastisfied with this product. It makes me feel very nauseous.
    I do not want to continue receiving this product and be charged for something I don't want. I cannot get in touch with them to stop my subscription. They sent no information to contact them.

• Ti
      17th of Mar, 2009

STOP CHARGE ME FOR A MEMBERSHIP
    THAT I DID'ND ASK. I JUST ASK FOR FREE EXAMPLE
    THAT WAS'NT FREE EITHER.
    YOU SOLD IT ME FOR $4.95
    AND KNOW I ALREADY BEEN CHARGE FOR $79.95 TWICE.
    FEBRUARY MONTH AND MARCH 2, 09.
    COSTUMER SERVICES REPRESENTIVE
    TAMARA, OLIVIA AND DENEN
    PROMESE ME A CANCELLATION
    THAT I HAVENT RECIVED.
    MAKE A CANCELLATION KNOW.

STOP. REMOVE MY CREDIT CARD FROM YOUR LIST

• Sh
      18th of Mar, 2009
    ACAINONI - charges
    New Brunswick
    Canada

I received a trial bottle of this Acai product for a small charge, and was then charged a full amount of over $70.00 for a a product that I have never recieved. I try to cancel but this company is untraceable! It was sent to me from Riverton, UTah
    I am severely upset!!!

27th of Mar, 2009

Same thing hapened to me as customer raclee370.

I was charged 79.95 for a trial product in charged again in 29.95. I am wanting a refund for the free trial that I was suppose to recieve and would also like to return or get a refund for the other bottle as I am not able to take these pills.

• Ge
      31st of Mar, 2009

I also got an order after requesting a free sample. The package does not include an order number and when I try to enter the cancelaation at the site listed under the customer service manager Iit shows no order placed.
    How do I cancel this?

Gene

1st of Apr, 2009
    ACAINONI - Unauthorized debit
    Staten Island
    New York
    Phone: 917-969-6044

In February I ordered my free bottle of AcaiNoni for a $1.95 shipping fee. Yesterday, 3/31/09 I received another bottle which I did ask for. So far, I have not been charged but I h ave a feeling I will be as others have in the same situation. I h ave tried to get a phone number for them but it was fruitless. I am logging a complaint against them for this a well as the product not being effective as stated.

Thank you.

• Du
      6th of Apr, 2009

watch for the hidden costs the bottle costs you $74.95 a month its all hidden in the terms and buried there, this company is not perfessional at all .scam scam scam

• Ni
      16th of Apr, 2009

Same problem, trying to call but don't have phone number. Please let me know it you ever get in touch with them.

• Ju
      14th of May, 2009
    ACAINONI - free trial offer
    acainoni
    po box 2593
    Riverton
    Utah

i got this free trial of this product. now they sent me another bottle and charged my credit card 79.95!!! now i just recieved another bottle! i cannot even find the website anymore to tell them to STOP!!!

• Sp
      20th of Jul, 2009

Same thing happened to me in March. Only by the time i could get a contact number (1877-217-4199) to cancel, they had charged me $399.75. I have all packages - unopened to return, but they have a no return policy. I saw nothing that said anything about a subscription, or monthly price of $79.95. You can be sure I wouldn't have ordered If I did. I don't think anyone would have.