acaiherbalnutrition / ripped off no product

Phone: 866-489-6487

I ordered a free trail for only $4.98 S&H. They charged my bank card $84.98 and then another $2.55 . After 3 weeks I have still not received the product so they have completely ripped me off. I have called them several times and get nothing but double talk. Do not order from this company.

Comments

• Gl
      17th of Jul, 2009

Last night I had money taken from my account too after them asking me for shipping only...they took out $84.98 and then $1.70. I called my bank and going down now to sign a complaint about it.

• Mc
      9th of Aug, 2009

Acai Herbal is one of those jerk off companies the government should protect people against. When you spend money for something and are charged almost 2000% more than the advertised price and never get the product and cannot even contact the company there is something wrong. Free enterprise isn't about screwing people, it's about offering a real product at a price. I wish my government would protect me from scams instead of helping them survive and make more money. Acai Herbal you suck and I pray you get yours and I get to enjoy your pain. Burn in hell, Mike C. SA, Texas

• Sh
      10th of Aug, 2009

I too was charged both the 84.98 and the 1.70 and never recieved any type of product not the free trial or the one paid in full. have to fax in my complaint and try to get $ back! When I call the 866 # for the Acai comp. it say they are out to lunch EST time (same as me) but they are out to lunch all day!!!

• Li
      16th of Aug, 2009

I was reading the blogs and went to check my account online immediately. I was ripped off, too!!! I ordered the free trial but they charged my account for $84.98 and then $1.70, as well. How are we going to fix this! ###!!! I tried calling but the answering machine says "I'm sorry! This number is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later". I can not believe this!!! This is very messed up and we have to put a stop to it!!!

Linda, Afghanistan

27th of Aug, 2009

i too was coned they took money out of my account i only asked for the free trail and was charged 67 euro for which i thought would be 4.95euro to post to Ireland SO BE WARNED OK dont use this site

• De
      7th of Sep, 2009

just received my bank account statement in it was for the sum of £53.79 and as some of the others it was a promotion they were doing and all we were to be charged was for the p/p £4.99 i have called on my bank to block this payment asap and retrieve all monies due back to me.
    I can, t thank enough the people on here as they have helped me to open my eyes to a callous corrupt devious company who should be investigated right away and the people behind them put to justice
    thanks
    D.williams
    scotland

• Jj
      2nd of Dec, 2009

Hello JJ here from Galway Ireland, After a few months struggle i was refunded 120 euro today by MBNA.
    The way I managed this was to tell MBNA if I did not receive my money I would stop using their card...I paid off my balance with a Credit Union Loan..I told them they were the ones loosing out because of this Crook.
    It worked! I got no satisfaction at the beginning, but the minute MBNA realised they were going to loose a good customer...No problem..
    They went after him...It is the CREDIT CARD BANKS that have the power to frighten these crooks.
    But as long as you have a balance on your card and keep using it, it is not in their interest to reduce your balance. Why would they? They come up with all kinds of excuses like not being allowed to stop him taking money, no good changing a card, excuses, excuses, excuses...But the instant they realise your not going to use your card until it is sorted out...BINGO!