AcaiElite / This company is stilling Money from my credit cart

I did typing my details in AcaiElite web page just to have an sample for 19.99 usa dollar and they are now taking from my account every 15 days 99.90 usa dollars with out send any product.
Please could anybody help me with this? I don’t know what to do anymore is been now happening 4 times, I keeping sending emails telling I do not want anything, but they keep sending emails they’ll send something never arrive and taking my money!!

Please help!!

Comments

• Ka
      20th of May, 2009
    South Australia
    Australia

What a Scam, they ought to be arrested. They send you a bottle with 30 pills, tell you its a trial then take 79.95 extra out of your account and say it was a 15 day trial and you never sent the pills back. Hope they all have a heartattack

• We
      19th of Aug, 2009
    AcaiElite
    Japan

I WOULD LIKE FOR THE COMPANY TO STOP TO SENDING ME NO MORE PILLS AND NOT TO DEBIT MY VISA WITHOUT MY CONSENT OR I WILL REPORT IT TO THE FEDERAL POLICE

26th of Aug, 2009
    London
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

AcaiElite is a complete rip off. I ordered a free trial offer and since then I have recieved a pot of pills every month and the money is taken out of my accout. I really can't find a way of stopping it!!! can anyone help me??

• Ju
      2nd of Oct, 2009
    Vital Acai
    Calgary
    Alberta
    Canada

I order the sample of this product with the expectation that I would only be charged the shipping cost, but low and behold, my credit card was chared for the full amount of the product, and I have still not received the product. The only way to get a hold of this company as far as I know is email. I keep emailing and get the same response everytime. It says they are sorry and will look into it and they never do. I think I have realized that it is a lost cause, but that is crap. I think everyone who has been screwed by these jerks should get together and figure out something to get these peoples attention for wasting our time and money. company's such as this get away with crap like this all the time and its bull. We need to do something about it.

How can we do this. Any ideas??