Acaiburn/ Trislim/ Coloncureus/ Healthmember / all 4 companies working together to empty your wallet

1 IL, United States Review updated:

They get you to try there products a 14 day trial and before the trail period ends they have already billed you once they have shipped. These companies are the following: Acaiburn- [protected], Trislim- [protected], Coloncureus-[protected] and Healthmember-[protected]. I will have to say the Acaiburn did refund me 58.76 it was billed to my credit card but they charged me a 2% transaction fee of $1.18. Trislim 77.55 billed but 69.79 was refunded and Coloncures 88.55 billed but 76.69 was refunded. Not only that a $ 3.24 was billed thru these companies along with another 2% transaction fee of 6 cents. I tried the products for 2 days when I got my statement with all of these charges I called and canceled before my14 days were up, everything except the Healthmember only because I did not know about that until the next month. It cost me $ 7.14 a non refundable fee. It is ridiculous that these companies can get away with all of these bogus charges. Learned a valuable lesson mother was right if it sounds 2 good its no damn good.

Pa

Comments

• Di
      7th of Oct, 2009

Best thing to do is cancel your c/card and get a new one. That way they can't take any more money from you. If you don't and you don't cancel with ALL the bogus companies taking out of your account, you WILL continue to get stolen from.
    Cancelling with all the other companies is impossible, I tried, I was given wrong numbers time and again. Even if you do get to cancel with them all, there is no certainty they won't use another company to withdraw your money.

If you do manage to read a copy of the terms and conditions, there is a clause in it that says they reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without informing you. I.e. letting other 'companies' have your c/card details.

I can't stress enough, close your c/card and get a new one. Fully inform your bank of what has happened and hopefully they can recoup funds for you. At the very least, Dazzlewhite and its many guises will not be able to extort another penny from you.

• Fi
      7th of Oct, 2009

I too have been a victim of these scamsters... I cancelled the acaiburn products when I received about 5 bottles of the stuff in the post so I sent it back my return mail - they refunded the £35 but I am still being debited about £7 neach month. I contacted Lloyds TSB and they have put a stop to all the payments and as I had returned the acai burn this counts as cancellation therefore I will be refunded the money from the date I sent the stuff back. They have also advised me that they will no longer be able to take the money from my account from now on.

• Ne
      24th of Oct, 2009

Hi, I work in the chargeback's department of a bank in Ireland. These scam companies are truly gangsters! Here is my inside advice. Send a cancellation e-mail to ALL of the named companies. They are the same company but we treat companies by name rather than origination. Don't be under the impression that cancelling your card will stop the direct debits. It won't!
    We go by the date of the cancellation e-mail date. So we have the right to chargeback if you have tried to cancel. These are VISA and MASTERCARD rules. This may go on for a long time and it's up to you to keep an eye on your credit card transactions. The bank is not equiped to keep an eye on every little transaction. If the cardholder has tried to cancel you have much more rights!

To day sleeper: It's your credit card. just because you have one it did not mean you signed up for a PA as well.