Acaiburn Systems / Unauthorized billing

Acaiburn Systems
Yes, This is an other big scam, that I looked into, on how you can loose the weight. It really don't look good, when celebrities and tv media say it ok and they (WU-YI Source and Acaiburn System) use them for there advertising. They also use your credit card like it was theres. With no authorization and don't ask you if you need anymore product, it's automatically taken out of your account.' Do not let it happen to you.'

N  5th of Jan, 2010 by

I feel bad that there was some confusion when you placed your order. Complete customer satisfaction is our number one priority. That said, we do know that mistakes happen all the time. We do our best to avoid this by providing our Terms of Service on our order page right next to where you enter your credit card. We also have a separate link to our TOS from our home page. Did you take the time to read them before you placed your order? If not or if you are confused, I'd like to help you out.

I invite you to return the unused portion of your order so we can end our business relationship. If you are still covered by 30-day guarantee we will refund your money right away. We take our money back guarantee very seriously.

I'd also like to invite you to contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7. You can either call us at (8/8/8)-591-2190 or use our Live Chat online support service. The Live Chat link is on our Contact Us page. It can help you out with most of the most common questions and concerns we receive.

We believe that we can work this out so that everyone will be happy. I can't wait to hear from you

(Pam Thompson)