AcaiBurn / Bad reaction - need refund

1 11 Athabascan Avenue Suite 240Sherwood Park AB, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 780 449 1125

I have had a very bad adverse reaction to their product, AcaiBurn tablets. I have been unable to contact them, and I need to know how to cancel the sending of any more tablets, and also, I need to know how to return the unopened tablets for a refund. This seems to be a scam and everyone needs to know about it. I have tried calling the above address which is listed on the bottle of tablets. I called telephone info and got the above number for the address listed on the bottle. A man answered the phone and said there was no AcaiBurn there and that they had moved. He said the name of his business was Base Line Connection. Please let me know what action I can take.

Betty Yeary

Comments

5th of Jan, 2010

Hello,

I feel bad that there was some confusion when you placed your order. Complete customer satisfaction is our number one priority. That said, we do know that mistakes happen all the time. We do our best to avoid this by providing our Terms of Service on our order page right next to where you enter your credit card. We also have a separate link to our TOS from our home page. Did you take the time to read them before you placed your order? If not or if you are confused, I'd like to help you out.

I invite you to return the unused portion of your order so we can end our business relationship. If you are still covered by 30-day guarantee we will refund your money right away. We take our money back guarantee very seriously.

I'd also like to invite you to contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7. You can either call us at (8*8*8)-(5*9*1)-(2*1*9*0) or use our Live Chat online support service. The Live Chat link is on our Contact Us page. It can help you out with most of the most common questions and concerns we receive.

We believe that we can work this out so that everyone will be happy. I can't wait to hear from you

(Martin Thompson)