AcaiBurn OR Life Cleanse / Unauthorised payment taken

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

This company took a postage payment for a product which I bought over the internet, offering a FREE trial. Apparently, they say that in the small print of the transaction - which I did not see, you have to write to them within 15 days to stop any further payments being taken. Email is not acceptable. When you do email them, it is an 'unattended email address' and you cannot get in touch with their so called 'customer services'. No one answers the phone number either, so don't waste your time calling them.

They then proceeded to take more payments for substantial amounts WITHOUT MY CONSENT. They then gave my details to other companies (all outside the UK) and they took payments from my account. Luckily, I realised what was going on and have cancelled my account and the bank are investigating. I still have a substantaial amount of money taken, which I'm not sure if I will see again.

Or

Comments

• Sh
      2nd of Aug, 2009

DO NOT SIGN UP TO THE FREE TRIAL OF ACAI BERRY AND LIFE CLEANSE BECAUSE ITS NOT FREE.
    This company VIV3 has a licencse to rip people off, i too had the free trial and without any warning was charged to my account 2 lots of £82.95, my bank is pushing on my behalf a fraud claim, it was a very helpful and understanding young man at my local branch of Barclays that has helped me. I never saw like many other people the "we will charge your card with £75 if you do not cancel" and i was not even aware that they could take money from my bank unless i had a direct debit or standing order set up for them . You cannot contact these rip off merchants because surprise surprise no one answers the phone and the email address does not take incoming mail. I have returned the next batch with a letter telling them exactly what i think and i am looking forward to a reply to see what they have to say for themselves. Surely there has to be a law against these people. So to anyone thinking about buying acai berry or life cleanse dont bother it is a very expensive process which does not help you loose an ounce whilst taking the tablets but you are certainly guaranteed you will loose appetite once you recieve your bank statement and it leaves a nasty taste in your mouth.