AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Tr
      14th of Jan, 2010

I had to cancel this product for medical reasons and I rang them and told them and they told me there would be no more charges. I have been getting charged every month for nothing. This month again it is $7.34 AUD from sup*maximizeyou and $2.64AUD from sup*worldfit. How can I be paying for something that I no longer even have delivered. I can't tell you how long ago it is that I cancelled as all records were kept on my computer which has since been replaced because of a melt down.
    I have a cancellation Number which is...553632. I hope you can do something about this.
    Regards Trish

• Mo
      9th of Jan, 2009
    AcaiBurn - COMPLAINTS
    ACAIBURN
    North Carolina

IF YOU PEOPLE WOULD READ THE TERMS&CONDITIONS PART OF THE WEBSITE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE SO MUCH TO COMPLAIN ABOUT! LEARN TO READ ABOUT WHAT YOU SIGN UP FOR, IT IS A FREE TRIAL BUT AT THE END OF THE 14 DAYS YOU WILL BE CHARGED WITH THE FULL PRICE, YOU ARE ALSO SIGNIN UP FOR A MEMBERSHIP THAT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE YOU CAN CANCEL! THERE IS A NUMBER TO CALL FOR YOU COMPLAINERS (800) 659- 3588! READ B4 YOU AGREE DUMMIES!

12th of Jan, 2009
    AcaiBurn - try this to cancel

TO EVERYONE YOU CAN TRY THIS #1-800-659-3588 TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER. AFTER I SEEN ALL THESE COPLAINTS ABOUT Acaiburn MYSELF AND MY DAUGTHER CANCEL OUR ORDERS AND I WAS TOLD THE FULL PRICE IS 59.00 DOLLARS A MONTH. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

• Ju
      13th of Jan, 2009
    AcaiBurn - I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY TRIAL BOTTLE . PLEASE CANCEL MY TRIAL BOTTLE.MY ORDER NUMBERIS 100138601
    Louisiana

MY NAME IS JULIE BOURGEOIS, I ORDER A TRIAL BOTTLE OF ACAIBURN FROM YOU ON 12/29/2008. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BOTTLE. PLEASE CANCEL MY BOTTLE. MY ORDER NUMBER IS 100138601. THANK YOU

25th of Jan, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Unauthurized payment
    AcaiBurn
    Phone: 1-800-659-3588

I was looking at my bank statement and there is a payment taken out that was not authurized. It was to only cost me the shipping of $4.95, they also took out $34.95 without my ok that is fraud.

• Sh
      1st of Feb, 2009
    AcaiBurn - illegal charges

I ordered a FREE trial of acaiburn capsules on the internet in december. I have since had 4 payments taken out of my account for a total of £64.40 without authorisation. I have informed my bank and they say there is nothing they can do !!!

• Ri
      17th of Feb, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Scam Company

HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THEIR MONEY BACK FROM THE ACAIBURN OR ANY OF THE ACAI PRODUCTS OR COLON CLEANSING PRODUCTS ORDERED ONLINE? I KNOW THIS IS A SCAM AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING WEEKS TO GET MY MONEY BACK. WILL I EVER RECEIVE MY REFUND? HAS ANYONE RECEIVED A REFUND? HELP PLEASE...

• Te
      18th of Feb, 2009
    AcaiBurn - sending unauthorized order
    ARMY POST DIST CTR
    3600 army post road
    Des Moines
    Iowa

I RECEIVED THREE BOTTLES OF ACAIBURN I DID NOT ORDER AND WOULD LIKE TO RETURN. I WILL BE VERY UPSET IF I RECEIVE A BILL FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER.

• Ea
      2nd of Mar, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Fees and charges
    AcaiBurn
    Utah

Read the terms and cond. There are fees down the page you won't see if you just check the box that says you read them. $9.95 a month and $4.95 a month. Don't be scammed by hidden fees. They charged me these fees even after I canceled and said they have no record of it. What are you gonna do? I'm calling my bank.

• Sc
    AcaiBurn - RETURN & CANCELLATION
    United Kingdom

Please help this company is getting away with thiefing money from innocent trusting people. I desparately need details of how to return the item and get my refund.

• Li
    AcaiBurn - no refund
    Walsall
    England, West Midlands
    United Kingdom

i cancelled my order and returned the product and have been waiting for a refund, and they are still taking money out off my credit card, so far i owe over £70 for a free trial of the product i have been trying to contact them with no success !!!

• Js
    AcaiBurn - Phone number
    Acai Burn
    New Zealand

Can anyone give me a number that I can ring to cancel my order? I am in NZ and the toll free number won't work, I need an area code and number. I have tried talking to one of their virtual bods but it was a waste of time.

• Zo
      26th of Mar, 2009
    AcaiBurn - taking money from account without consent, also no customer service to contact to cancell. Original free trial not free, complete scam
    wu-yi burn
    11 Athabasban Avenue, suite 240, sherwood park, AB
    T8A 6H2
    Canada
    Phone: none supplied

I was taken in by the free trial, handed over my card details, paid £24.00 for my FREE trial. Now they have taken 2 payments for a club cyprus membership and 2 payments for 2 lots of wu-yi burn. I have not recieved anymore products since the original NOT FREE trial. I want to cancell the card paymnets but there is no one to contact. It is a complete scam. the product does not work either.

27th of Mar, 2009
    AcaiBurn - acaiburn complaints.
    Georgia

There's nothing wrong with the ACAIBURN company. Understand the terms and condition in their website then, no problems will exist.

• Ki
      28th of Mar, 2009
    AcaiBurn - product not recieved
    Acaiburn

i ordered my product on the 11th of march and still haven't received it. I have also paid for the postage and handling.

30th of Mar, 2009
    AcaiBurn - cant get in touch
    Phone: 8006593588
    acaiburn.com

I want to cancel my order i cant get in touch to cancel this as i have ordered from the uk i cant find any way to contact them as it is only a usa telephone number it would be great if i could email them but no email address is available not so good for us uk buyers

• Li
      2nd of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - I have had money taken from my account and have not received my good and this is over a month ago

I have been trying to get hold of Acaiburn for the last 2weeks but don'tget very far.
    Iplaced a order to them on the 6th March for the free trial diet tablets, I have not received the tablets and they have already taken the money out of my account.
    Could you give me some advice what to do.
    My Email lindy.[protected]@btinternet.com

• Da
      6th of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - how to cancel??
    Acaiburn
    P.O Box 10233
    Des Moines
    Iowa
    acaiburn.com

I ordered the free bottle and 2 amounts of 59.95 was withdrawn from my checking account, 1 on 3-16-09 and one on 3-30-09. Then I received a package with 3 bottles in it with no return address or phone number so I can return them. Please help me.

• Ly
      6th of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - taking money from my bank and not receiving goods
    acaiburn

ordered acaiburn diet capsuls, took money out of bank did not recieve product. 3 weeks later took further money out of my account for products i did'nt order. unable to contact this company. have since cancelled this card and informed my bank.

• Va
      7th of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Payments
    England, Surrey
    United Kingdom

Further to my previous complaint re AcaiBurn payments and so-called membership, try writing to James Norton at [protected]@quickcashsupport.com. He has promised to cancel all future debits from my bank account.
    Vanessa