AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ka
      9th of Dec, 2009

Dispute the charge with your bank/cc company, report them to CO atty general office and make a police report to go with the bank fraud report. This needs to be on the news
    still! This is from MAY 2009:

• Le
      21st of Nov, 2009

could you please cancel my order of purelift cream .LENA CATER
    17 QUANTOCK CLOSE EAST YORKSHIRE HU3 2HJ GBR.

• Gi
      7th of Dec, 2009

I agree with what this person has said, the question is how do we get our money back and stop the fruad there must be away..

• Be
      8th of Dec, 2009

Hi there,

Have you managed to stop further transactions from this company as they are taking money from my account uncontollably.

Any advice would be great!
    Bex

• Be
      8th of Dec, 2009

Did this work Vanessa? Have you managed to stop the fraudulent transactions? I am experiencing the same problems. Rebecca

• Co
      16th of Dec, 2009

I would actually love to see how much slimmer peoples' wallets not their waists were?

• Tu
      16th of Jan, 2010

Why is nothing being done in regards to this conpanies scam????? I have been subjected to the same scam and have even recieved pills as recently as jan 2010.

• Ke
      20th of Jan, 2010

I have just recieved another bottle which I am going to return to sender. I have asked for a refund I like you also tried to ring themn but the phone wasnt working??? lol .
    I have had the same problem and have cancled my credit card

I would like to know how you have gotten on if they cancled it
    Could you please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com.au

thanks Kerryn

• Je
      2nd of Feb, 2010

They keep sending me a new container of AcaiBurn and charging my credit card when I didn't ask to continue after the 'free trial'. When I ring the number (866)-989-8945 it is constantly engaged. I have rung hundreds of times with the same result. On the web the suggested sites go round in circles and there seems to be no direct site for them.

I think the only way to get out of their clutches is to cancel the credit card!!

Jenny, Australia

9th of Feb, 2010

Can you please give me the number to call the consumer service??
    I need to try again ´cause i have had the same problem.. I could cancel it but they still charging me $9, 90 every month and that´s really pissing me off

• Ti
      17th of Feb, 2010

The FDA does not monitor supplements. They're unregulated. It's almost entirely up to the consumer to be literate, educated and responsible for their purchase and use.

Here's a more direct way to avoid such scams --

Acai is an excessively abundant provincial Amazon berry. It sells for $1 a bottle of freshly squeezed juice at any major Amazon city, where something like 400, 000 lbs of acai berry are sold every. The species (euterpe oleracea) grows in the wild and on plantations by the billions. It is a weed species - the very same one used for hearts-of-palm (you know, the cheap $2.00 cans), a product which kills the fruiting trunk.

People outside the Amazon region are paying out the ### for this product, marketed by greedy advertising charlatans. They pay next to nothing to acquire their acai product (most of their cost is packaging), and they artificially inflate it's value, by spinning all this washy BS about it being a "superfood" and having superior "health virtue." These unscrupulous US companies (not the native growers/harvesters) are making a killing because they make 500-1000% profit in many cases. It's abhorrent.

They are playing the ignorant public like a fiddle, all the while giving "health food" a bad name. The puvlic would do much better to be skeptical of anything making such claims. Make every effort to understand where things come from, and what it is. That way at least you'll have some perspective.

• Ag
      16th of Jun, 2011

you have taken money from my bank 61 pounds and that is fraud you have know right to do this and my bank has put a block on you please return my money or i will go on to some companies as it is scam

Yours Sincerely
    Mrs Agnes Shivas
    27 bell street
    WISHAW
    LANARKSHIRE
    SCOTLAAND

• Le
      7th of Feb, 2010

Ever since I asked for a trial of the Acaiburn pills, not only have I been overcharged and ripped off just like everyone else has complained but another crowd who continue to change their name every month accessess my credit card for ongoing amounts even though I have told them that I no longer want anything to do with the product and I wished to have all dealings with them cancelled.
    They have gone by the titleS of 'SUP*WORLDFIT' and 'SUP*MAXIMIZEYOU' etc. and it changes every month. Who are these people and how can I get them to leave my credit card alone?... They are bleeding my bank dry.

• He
      3rd of May, 2009

Ordered on line a free sample of Acaiburn dietary supplement which included free shipping. To date I have been charged:

6.31 (Canadian dollars)

8.76 (Canadian dollars)

74.83 (Canadian dollars)

I am returning the Acaiburn and expect a full refund.

Helen Rogersd

9th of Apr, 2009

i am in the u.k. and placed an order for a free trial with acaiburn, on seeing that they had charged me 20$ more than i expected i immediately tried to cancel. none of the free phone numbers work from the u.k. and it is impossible to contact the live help line which they say to do if there are any problems. i have since seen hundreds of complaints and problems with this company and wonder how on earth i can get in touch with them to cancell the free trial. your help would be appreciated and if it helps my email is... [protected]@hotmail.co.uk. many thanks

• Bo
      16th of Mar, 2009

DONT PANIC !!! I was fortunate enough to find this site a day or so after I had made a debit card payment for this product as I was trying to trace evidence of my purchase. Thinking quick after reading some of the reviews I rang my banks credit card hotline ( 24 hrs 7 days a week ) and explained what had happened . They canceled the card INSTANTLY before the payment even showed up on my account which was very lucky. The good news is that if you cancel your card but still get billed you can report the payment/s and your bank will issue a complaint and also cease any future payments from this company. It's that easy !!!
    So just ring your financial institution explain what has happened and that you are not happy with this direct debit and they can help you.
    I have learnt a very valuable lesson out of this !!! Be Smart People.

5th of Jun, 2009

I have been trying to cancel orders being deleted from my checking account for months now. I can't find the correct number to do so. When I try to send them an email it comes back can not be delivered. Can anyone help me with an address or better yet a phone number.

• Pu
      25th of Mar, 2009

I ordered acaiburn weight loss tablets over the internet, because they said it was a free trial so i ordered my free trial and paid $4.95 for pstage and packing but in the confirmation page it siad they had charged me $24.95. The money has been taken out of my account already and i ordered these tablets almost 2 weeks ago now and i still havent recieved them. There is no valid contact phone number on their website so i have no means of getting in touch with them.

• Ne
      14th of May, 2009

If you want to stop charges to your account after agreeing to Acaiburn terms and conditions without reading them, like I did;

You must ring to get a cancellation number;

For the tablets, either go to www.acaiburnmax.com and do it through the chat window.
    For the insider secrets - call 866-989-2685 or UK 08081202346
    For web membership - call 800-989-5907 or UK 08000470192

UK residents remember that you are about 6 hours infront, wait until evening uk time. This company is not scamming you, they are just misleading us, they will repeat the terms and conditions that you agreed to. Just get it cancelled and then you won't get any more charges.

I would also cancel your card if its a debit card, or if its a Visa you can ask them to freeze any transactions as this is a dispute.

Good Luck

• Sh
      21st of Aug, 2009

Repeated orders and charges to my credit card. My son ordered one lot of the products in March09 when he was out visiting from South Africa and I offered to pay for them as a birthday gift. We used my credit card and now there are charges and products being delivered without him ordering them and of course, all charges on my credit card. We have returned the products, but to date the charges have not been reversed on my credit card. He returned to South Africa in April and emailed them to tell them he has not ordered anything. What does one do. Please help!!!