AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 ON, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Di
      10th of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - payment taken, no product received
    Dianne
    4 Autumn Close Carina, 4152
    Brisbane Metro Area
    Phone: 07 33988651

I ordered a fortnight trail and have now been charged 3 times, could anyone please let me know how to get my money back and stop them debiting my credit card.

• Ka
      12th of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Cancelling future orders
    121 E. Hwy 124
    Hallsville
    Missouri

I tried to cancel future orders of this product and every link I tried that was stated by the company was a DEAD END! Does anyone know what can be done to cancel future shipments?? This product comes out of Canada and is supposedly "Seen on Oprah".

• He
      17th of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - not recieved
    Australia

ordered the product on 6 march 2009, as of end April still not recieved, they charged me a total of $130.00 which included original free trial, postage and handling and then had the cheek to charge me for amonths supply and membership, to which I hae received nothing.
    Have contacted email and keep getting told it is lost in transit.
    DONT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM.

21st of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Fraud product, it there is one
    Ireland

Beware of AcaiBurn and Jesse Willms. I ordered AcaiBurn with the belief that only $4.95 would be deducted from my account + shipping; $24.95 has been robbed. Seemingly a shipping address was not received and I am advised to go through the ordering process AGAIN & the Credit Card details AGAIN?! I never normally give details over the net and I never will again... THIS IS A SCAM!

• Ha
      8th of May, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Goods not received
    30 Wordsworth close, Dukinfield, SK16 5NT
    England, Cheshire
    Phone: 07872397646

I was unable to contact anyone regarding the weightloss tablets but please could you either send me the product or refund my shipping costs.

many thanks

26 keighley close
    Thatcham
    England, Berkshire
    Phone: 01635867234

i received 3 acai burn products i did not order and i checked with my bank to find £42, 62 taken from my account. this is so shocking since i did not order that and i dont need it

• Ao
      20th of May, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Scam, was charged in my credit card and I did not receive any weight loss products
    Acaiburn, Vasillisis Freiderikis 33 Nicosia Cyprus
    United Kingdom

I was charged in my credit card for a weight loss product that I never received. I tried to contact them through the telephone nnumbers that they give in their website unfortunately the numbers ( both Cyprus and the United States) are not in service. I have read through the internet that I'm just one of their many victims. PLEASE HELP!!!

24th of May, 2009
    AcaiBurn - debit card carge unauthorized
    Des Moines
    Iowa

I ordered a trial shipment of acaiburn and received it and called and cancelled it and also mailed back the remainder of the product but I was still deducted $59.95 from my debit card and cannot get in contact with them

27th of May, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Widthdrawing of money
    Hobart
    Tasmania
    Australia

I got a "free" trial of acaiburn (they ended up charging around aus$36.00) and later they widthdraw an extra $6.71 for 'web access", then a $8.04 and finally another $79.38! I'm sure what to do but the company itself has no contact details.

Thanks
    J

• Sh
      12th of Jun, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unauthorized shipments and billed to my credit crd

please contaqct me tregarding unauthorized shipments and charges to my credit card My telephone num ber is 1 301 598 3446
    my name is sheila myers

• Va
      16th of Jun, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unauthorised amounts from my credit card

ordered a free trial and since then 5 different amounts have been taken from my credit card - unathorised

• Cr
      22nd of Jun, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Try to order free trail
    Craig
    New Zealand
    acaiburnextreme.com

Hi there have try ed a number of time to Order AcaiBurn the free trail bottle and No luck on your web page gets to a point asking of State/Province ? and I have the right Country added New Zealand.

But under State/Province only USA one's !!!

Can i just give you an address to send to please

Cheers
    Craig

• Pe
      23rd of Jun, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Being billed after cancellation
    Acaiburn

I ordered the product and never received. Contacted them and they agreed to cancell my account. Still being billed for membership and web fees. Cannot contact them as emails are being returned.

• Mr
      10th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - being billed for non delivery items/ cancel
    Chelmsford
    England, Essex
    Phone: 07917853620

Im not happy that acaiburn has taken monies from my account, I wanted only to have the trial, which was useless.
    Please cancell

Anne Francis

13th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - money stioll being drawn from my account even after returning thye goods as unwantede to to healthy problemks
    mr M thorpe
    Thetford
    England, Norfolk
    United Kingdom

having purchased a trial of Acaiburn I found that due to heart problems I could not use the product, I returned the goods, but I find I am still paying for Web access and membership every month. this I did not ask for and I want details of best way to cancel these payments.

• Mi
      14th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Rub
    Notre Dame des Pins
    Quebec
    Canada

It`s not fair 'you take moneys of my credit cards, and you still take money
    why? you suppos take only $ 4.99,
    Cancellation now, and gave my a number of cancellation

I complaint to Visa to stop you.You rub me $82.43
    I want my moneys back.
    I think you don`t care to rub, but I ask to my compagny to investigate

Michèle Bouchard

• Hm
      17th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - ACAIBURN: MONEY SCAM
    England, Nottinghamshire
    United Kingdom

SCAM. NO FREE TRIAL. IGNORE MY CORRESPONDENCE TO CANCLE AND STILL KEEP SENDING IT... WHEN WILL IT STOP! THEY HAVE MY ACCOUNT DETAILS, I HAVE NO CONTROL!

• Le
      18th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Scam site
    acaiburnacaiburn.net

I ordered a free trial of Acai bvurn, it did not tell me they were going to sign me up for two other membership programs which i could not get refunded by, and the one number had been deleted and it took me an hour to get their new number so i could cancel that member ship, not to mention the weightloss pills didnt work, so alll together i got charged over 90.00. Do not order this product unless you like headaches and to ripped off!

• Ju
      20th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - misleading
    acaiburn

small print allows this company not only to take money from your account at any time for random amounts under the labels of membership, web access etc. etc but can also give your details to other companies and allow them to do the same. The product I originally ordered "free" never arrived!!

• Ji
      25th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - charged for product not ordered
    28 Viking Industrial Estate
    Bedford
    England, Bedfordshire
    United Kingdom

I sent off for a free sample to give to a friend. I have been charged £37.42 on 1st July and £38 .00 on 9th July. I tried to call the number given but it does not exist.

• La
      4th of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unauthorised payments
    MILLENIUM HEALTH
    Scotland, Strathclyde
    United Kingdom

CONTINUE TO TAKE PAYMENTS FROM MY CREDIT CARD, AFTER ORDERING FREE SAMPLE. REAL SCAM - STAY CLEAR OF THIS ONE

4th of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unauthorised collection of payments
    Stoke on Trent
    England, Staffordshire
    United Kingdom

Free trial request Never placed an order and now they are taking unauthorised payments from my credit card, these people give every company a bad name.

6th of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - DEFRAUDING MY CREDIT CARD
    Australia

I have not ordered the slimming pill but the company is busy deducting money from my credit card. I will like to have my money refunded into my credit card as soon as possible before i take legal action. This is day light robbery.

• Sh
      8th of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - taking money from credit card without authorization
    maxacaiburncom

i have just recieved my credit card statement and a payment of 36.90 pounds has been taken from this card without my permission..

• Ro
      21st of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unathorized charges
    AcaiBurn

Bought 'free trial' and got charged €42 10 days later for a product i didnt recieve... stuff doesnt work anyway! complete joke, something has to be done about this ### happening

24th of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - cancellation
    Perth
    Western Australia
    Australia

hello i got a free trail of acaiburn, and wanted to cancelled after trying it and just cant find out how, i saw a complaint on the website with a number 8662796513 but didnt get through thought it was an american number, area code 00111 if anyone can help me with the right number to ring out from australia, i would be very gratefull as they are taking more money out of my account. thank you

• Ni
      28th of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Unauthorised debits
    10 Streeton Ct Morayfield
    Brisbane
    Australia

I went for the trial offer, and now they have taken out two payments of approx. $82.00 and I haven't received anything other than the trial product. I didn't give them authorisation to do this, and now how do I stop it happening?

6th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unable to cancell
    Acaiburn

I have been trying to cancell this product after now going on three month, cant get anyone on the phone or return my e-mails. Now the bottles keep coming and the payments keep going. Could someone please help me cancell this order. Its not working and its getting expencive for sokething you cant use.

• Li
      9th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Unauthorised
    MAXACAIBURNCOM

I went for the free trail offer and all I had to pay was $4.95 for postage and handleing, and now they have taken out four payments of approx, $250, I didnt give them authorisation to do this, and now I dont know how to stop it. I have tried to contact them but I have had no luck. I now wish that I NEVER OPENED THAT EMAIL.

• Fu
      12th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - hidden add-ons
    AcaiBurn

Hidden memberships added to account and then automatically charged to bank account. Then the customer service reps say you can't get a refund.

12th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Hidden Membership fees
    Acaibrun
    Wyoming

First, when I bring up your list of complaints here, the first thing I see at the top of the page, under Google Ads, is the exact products I want to complain about...Weight-loss scams with Acai Berries. Company that we tried said "free" samples and pay just the shipping, then they tried to charge $48.11 for a "membership fee"...we cancelled the creadit card while their charge was "pending".

• Na
      15th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - keep taking money out of my credit card i have already paid the cancelation fee
    New South Wales
    Australia

Aciburn keep taking money from my credit card it is not authorized,
    they say it is for membership but i am not a member i canceled 3 months ago.
    They owe me $30.56

• Fi
      16th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Acaiberry Scam
    Perth
    Western Australia
    Australia

I wish to cancel subscription to Acaiburn but do not know how to. I am a single mum from Perth, WA, who purchases trial sample for $14.95 for a friend who needed to lose weight and now i cant stop direct debits from my account. HELP, ANYBODY, PLEASE

• Fa
      18th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - taking money from my account
    chicago

I also have had money taken from my account im as the same as the rest of the complaintants i signed up for a FREE trial of fat burner tablets and have now had money taken from my account which i didnt give the authority to do so, i would like my money returned to my account asap.

21st of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - weight loss

i took the diet pill called acai burn they say you are suppose to lose at least 10 or more in 30 days and i stayed at the same weight i to paid over 80 dollars and saw no results i am telling everyone do not take these diet pills they do not work

• Mn
      22nd of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - False information
    Minnesota

The order process for this company is a complete scam. Once you order their trial product, they wait a month and then bill your account again with no notification. Then they keep billing every month until you call to cancel. At that point, they are reluctant to return any $$ to you (you agreed to their terms). There is not way to find the original terms. Their website no longer exists in the same form. Total SCAM! Stay Away

• Br
      23rd of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - brioney lowcock
    acaiburn

i ordere the free trial then 2 months later recieved 3 bottles i didnt order and was charged $94.66 i am not happy this is obviously a scam i want my money back i have checked all web sites and cant find a e mail address can you help

• Bo
      24th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Charged
    P.O. Box 10233
    Des Moines
    Iowa
    Phone: 1-866-989-8945

I had cancelled this product Aug 18th & I received the "cancelled" product Sept. 24tht & have been charged $79.95. When I received the 1st initial order, it was offered as trail period & I could cancell the same day I received it. Which I did!
    I want the charges reversed & I'll send back the product!

• Pe
      26th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - hiden charges
    Wellbhealth

Can anyone help? I've riped off by the AcaiBURN tablets, which i was charged for my free 14 day sample. I have not been able to contact anyone from the company and i have no email address to vent my frustration to. I have also been charged £50 followed by £49.29 for my next set. These people are nothing but theives, anyone any idea how i can claim my money back and also stop them from taking more, which i can not afford to do.

• Su
      28th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - SCAM REFUND
    Australia

I have been given this address from my bank and have been advised to write a letter and demand unauthorised payments from my credit card be stopped immediately from them and all subsidiary companies. Someone got satisfaction from writing to them and lets face it what have we to lose!!!
    it is: ACAIBURN, WORLD HEADQUATERS, JDW MEDIA LLC, 2184 CHANNING WAY # 322, IDAHO FALLS, ID83404, USA