AcaiBurn / Acaiburn
Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!
The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.
More AcaiBurn Complaints & Reviews
- AcaiBurn - Fraud 
- AcaiBurn - My way to get the refund, you should give it a try!!! 
- AcaiBurn - what u should do to stop futher charges from acaiburn.. 
- AcaiBurn - Terms are very clear 
- AcaiBurn - Don't panic - easy way out of acaiburn mess 
- AcaiBurn - debit transactions 
- AcaiBurn - money taken from my account 
- AcaiBurn - Cancel your credit card before it is too late! 
- AcaiBurn - Continued supply after Free Sample 
- AcaiBurn - Charged for Product, not delivered