AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

6th of May, 2009

the only you get readof this is by canceling you card and getting new one with diferent number.

14th of May, 2009

my name nadeem aziz
    i have receive email uk lottery win
    but i am poor i can not pay acitivate fees please help me
    my email where i get lottery email
    [protected]@hotmail.com
    my web side
    www.nprofile.7p.com
    my bank account in pakistna
    account no 775-3 bank of punjab inside lohari gate lahore 54000 pakistna
    phone bank +92427633045 fax bank+92427633102
    pray full nadeem aziz
    my national id card no 352001554727-7
    home addres
    house no b/313 mohllaha patraga inside bhati gate lahore pakistan

28th of Aug, 2009

Unfortunately (as with many of these offers) there is always a catch - this is what appears on all sites that I found when you sign up for the free trial - Basically you have to cancel your membership (or call your credit card company and dispute the payment)

Offer Details: When you place your order today with AcaiSlim Plus, you will automatically become a part of our elite customer club. Your active credit card will only be billed $4.95 for the shipping of your 14-day trial. While you continue to lose weight with AcaiSlim Plus, your active credit card will be billed the low member price of only $79.95 per month for every month. (Shipped as a fresh, 3 month supply every 90 days.) And remember, there’s never any obligation – you can cancel your membership at any time by calling 888-591-2190. Additionally, for your fourteen-day and twenty-eight day trials to World Club Fitness and Weight Loss Resources you will be charged $6.95 and $8.95 a month thereafter (shows as "VH ACCESS" and "HEALTHMEMBER") should you choose not to cancel. Charges for bonuses are non-refundable, but subscription can be cancelled and future charges stopped at any time. To cancel, call toll-free 866-407-3685 for World Club Fitness and 866-417-6059 for Weight Loss Resources. Orders outside of US pay an additional $9.95 for shipping. No obligation, CANCEL ANYTIME!

• El
      20th of May, 2009

i order acai berry two months now i pay from my credit cards i havent got it yet ..i think they are fraudnever do it again

26th of May, 2009

I hasve had the same problem, but the company is based in Bedford. I did manage to speak to them over the phone and said they would refund me, not very optimistic from all the complaints I have read.

• Wa
      27th of May, 2009

i want to withdraw because they are charging me money with asking me...

• Pa
      23rd of Jun, 2009

I had a similar problem but was able to get 'member ship' cancelled immediately. The email address is [protected]@acaiburn.com
    You need to provide your first and last name, order number and reason for cancellation. Make sure you keep a copy of both your email and the reply in order to claim possible future claims from them.

I also reported the company to trading standards but they are unable to do anything about it apparently. I am intending to contact watchdog and would be interested if anyone else would be prepared to state their cases to them also. Please get in touch with me if so. My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ro
      14th of Sep, 2009

Acaiburn also deducted AUD$80+ every month from my credit card since May 2009 till now. Their website is bogus, and I cannot contact them for cancellation. What can I do?

• Pa
      23rd of Jun, 2009

cancel your credit card

13th of Jul, 2009

Report this scam to the FTC at www.FTC.gov and the Federal Bureau of Investigations: www.ic3.gov

25th of Jul, 2009

Sorry mate but if you read the terms and conditions you do not need to request anything, it will be sent automaticly every month and your card billed untill you cancel the order by phone or by email.(Just in case I ould cancel Debit/Credit card to avoid future transactions.)

• Sh
      27th of Jul, 2009

I did read before I agreed but when the website says that the credit card was rejected, you assume that the charges did not go through. Being concerned, I called the credit card company only to discover that they had put a fraud alert on my card because of some unusual activity. I cleared it up and the credit card company released the fraud alert but I NEVER went back in and ordered the "free" trial of ColoTrim that had previously been rejected. Tell me, how did they charge my credit card if they did not rerun the failed order??? And did they have a right to do so???

4th of Aug, 2009

if they took unauthorized money from your account, all you need to do is ..request a dispute with your bank and explain them about the fraudulent charge, and you would get yor money back, i did the same thing, it took only a week when i got my refund.good luck..

• Tb
      6th of Aug, 2009

Just to let everyone know that the telephone number that Addie provided is NOT a 24 hr live system. Business hours are 5 am to 8 pm.

6th of Aug, 2009

Something should be done about the company.That is crime that they defrauding peolple.

Hello,

I'd like to express my concern over any confusion or inconvenience you suffered after placing your order with us. We do our best to make our offer as transparent as possible, but we understand that errors can happen and mistakes can be made. Now, it's time for us to help you resolve this situation.

More often than not, these types of problems happen when people don't take the time to read our Terms of Service – despite the fact that we place it on our order form right by the credit card information box and have a link to it from our home page. If you think we could improve the placement of our TOS, please let me know.

At this point I think your best course of action would be to return the product to us so we can cancel your order and – if you are still covered by our 30-day guarantee – refund your money.

Should you or anyone else reading this have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with our customer support team at 8*8*8-5*9*1-2*1*9*0. You can also use our Live Chat online support service, located on our Contact Us page. When you do, you'll realize the great importance we place on customer satisfaction. .

Hopefully we can quickly resolve this situation to our mutual satisfaction.

(Mary Blaylock )

Hello,

Sorry there was some confusion when you placed your order. I'm sorry if this stressed you out. We do take customer service seriously, and want to resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Over the years I've noticed that problems like this usually occur when people fail to read our Terms of Service. That's why we go out of our way to place our TOS right next to where you input your credit card information. We also provide a link to our TOS on our home page – but some people fail to read it or are confused by it. If that was the case here, I'm sorry and I'm sure we can work things out.

Today I'd like to ask you to return the product to us so we can cancel your membership. If it has been less than 30 days since you placed your order we will refund your money – as promised in our unconditional 30-day money back guarantee.

If you still have any other questions or concerns, please contact customer support team 8*8*8-591-2/1/9/0 or use our Live Chat online support service, located on our Contact Us page. Either way, we'll work with you to solve this problem.

Once again, I'm sorry this problem developed and I hope that we can work this out to our mutual satisfaction.

(Janelle Blaser )

• Al

Hello,

I think there was some confusion when you placed your order and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have suffered. Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us and I want to do everything I can to get this resolved right away.

Before you placed your order, did you take the time to read our Terms of Service? I hope it wasn't too hard to find or confusing. We placed it right by the box where you enter your credit card information, and had a separate link to it on our home page. If you had problems finding or understanding it, please let me know – we want our business to be as transparent as possible.

The first step toward resolving this issue is for you to mail back the unused portion of your product. Then, if you are still covered by our 30-day money back guarantee, we will cancel your order and refund your money right away.

Next, please contact our customer service department so we can answer any other questions or concerns you may have. They can be reached by calling 8/8/8-591-(2190). You can also use our Live Chat online support service located on our Contact Us page. This will help resolve your problem quickly.

I look forward to putting this situation behind us.

(Alex Blaha )

Hello,

I'm sorry for your inconvenience. It looks to me like there was some confusion when you placed your order. We are dedicated to customer service. I'd like to do my best to help resolve this situation so that both parties are happy.

Many of these types of problems occur when people fail to read our Terms of Service. Did you notice them? Our TOS was placed on the order form, and a link to it is available on our home page. It goes into detail about all of the details associated with our offer.

If you missed our Terms of Service or didn't understand it, please return the product to us and we will start the cancellation process. If it has been less than 30 days since you placed your order, you are still covered by our money back guarantee and will receive a full refund.

Should there be any other questions or concerns, please contact our well-trained customer support team. You can call us at 8*8*8-5*9*1-2*1*9*0 or use our Live Chat online. The Live Chat link is on our Contact Us page. Either method should be able to help you resolve this issue.

I look forward to having our team work with you to put this unfortunate matter behind us.

(Margot Blewett)

• Je

Hello,

I'm sorry you are upset. If we are at fault for any confusion or inconvenience, we'd like to help set things right as soon as possible. We believe in satisfying our customers.

I think that most of your concerns can easily be resolved if you contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7. Either call us at 8/8/8-591-(2190) or use our Live Chat online support service, located on our Contact Us page. Our customer support people are trained to handle problems like yours, and will work with you to resolve the issue.

It looks to me – and excuse me if I'm wrong – that this problem may have developed because you did not read our Terms of Service. For easy reading, we place the Terms of Service on the order page near where you enter your credit card, and provide a link to it on our home page. Did you get a chance to read it before you placed your order?

If you didn't get a chance to read it or found it confusing, please return the unused portion of your order and we can start the cancellation process. Hopefully you are still covered by our 30-day money back guarantee, so we can send a refund to you right away.

We want to do our best to resolve this issue and hope to hear from you soon.

(jenny shaw)