AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Dm
      5th of Mar, 2009

Did you read the terms and conditions? You did not or else you would have not posted such a stupid post.

THat is part of the offer. Read the terms and conditions before you place an order

• He
      9th of Mar, 2009

The rip-off is the "international" fees - a dollar here and dollar there adds up when you have thousands of customers. Also, you must cancel the "e-book" thing (insider tips), in conjunction with the return of the product. If not, after 30 days you will see another $4.95 and $1.00 charge. They will not refund it, but they will cancel your membership.

• Di
      7th of Oct, 2009

Best thing to do is cancel your c/card and get a new one. That way they can't take any more money from you. If you don't and you don't cancel with ALL the bogus companies taking out of your account, you WILL continue to get stolen from.
    Cancelling with all the other companies is impossible, I tried, I was given wrong numbers time and again. Even if you do get to cancel with them all, there is no certainty they won't use another company to withdraw your money.

If you do manage to read a copy of the terms and conditions, there is a clause in it that says they reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without informing you. I.e. letting other 'companies' have your c/card details.

I can't stress enough, close your c/card and get a new one. Fully inform your bank of what has happened and hopefully they can recoup funds for you. At the very least, Dazzlewhite and its many guises will not be able to extort another penny from you.

• Ne
      13th of Mar, 2009

Although I received the trial product - never received any further products and have charges on my VISA for four separate entries.

• Ne
      13th of Mar, 2009

Although I received the trial of Acaiburn I ordered and was billed - I now have charges on my VISA (unauthorized) for four different charges for product never ordered and NEVER RECEIVED.

• Pi
      13th of Mar, 2009

anybody who is saying that us, as the consumer, are dummies and if we read the terms of agreements, we wouldn't have much to b about, must be working for the company.not only do you sign up and have 14 days to return it.you sign up for 3 other charges.you didn't mention that.personal trainer, 9.995, web access 4.95, and 1.00 fees for each and every one of them.so, you propably do work for the company, or don't pay attention to your credit card, so who is the dummy now!

25th of Mar, 2009

THANK YOU very much for this! I 'll call the bank straightaway! Big lesson for me to learn too!

27th of Mar, 2009

before you want to avail a free trial package see to it that you understand the terms and condition of the product. this is not a scam.

• Bo
      11th of Apr, 2009

No need to be rude, I agree, you must work for them.

At NO TIME did it mention that I would be signed up to an additional 2 "services" courtesy of Acaiburn once I made the critical mistake of signing up for this product. I ordered mine of April 3rd, still no sign of it. PLUS, they have already charged me for the stuff when it clearly states that you will not be charged for the product for 2 weeks AFTER receiving it through the post.

Oh, and it would be VERY HELPFUL to have the International dialing code posted on the website for us "dummies" who live outside the US

• Le
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I have a receipt saying that the acaiburn that I purchase was for free and all I paid for was for postage and handling.
    So why was I charged $59.95 USD for acaiburn when the trail said it was free?
    Could you explain the above and send me a reply before you finish for the day please, thankyou.
    My details as follows; order id is 100446261.
    Thanks,
    Leslie Cordes

• Le

it is comfirmed.

• Ji
      3rd of Apr, 2009

This company - Acaiburn, Julie Parks and dodgy Dr Perricone - is a rip off they do not deliver and you can't contact them and they WILL keep taking your money. Definately don't go there.

• Cy
      6th of Apr, 2009

I ordered the "free "trial of Acai Burn and before my time was up, I received a charge of $60.55 on my credit credit card. I sent the remainder back and called to cancel any more. Now 1I received another shipment. I did not open it but feels like 3 bottles. I called again and was told there was no record of cancellation. I hope this is not scam . I will see if it comes off my credit card.

• Un
      6th of Apr, 2009

I read the terms and agreement I received my free trial on Friday April 3 and Monday April 6 It was charged on debt card so where is my 14 day trial period. When I called them about they said I had already been charged so all they can do is cancel so there would be no further charges.

• Fu
      9th of Apr, 2009

I have not even received the product so that I could return it. I've
    Contacted my credit card company and asked them to stop further payments, the problem is they have taken the money in three different names. someone must be able to stop these con artists.
    I've rang the number to no avail and their helpline does not work.

winnie

• He
      10th of Apr, 2009

I have cancelled my subscription by email, but was recharged over and over again for ebooks and websupport.

Email to cancel Acaiban is : [protected]@acaiburn.com

Ebooks cancellation is 001-800-989-5907 from UK
    Insider secrets cancellation is 001-866-279-6513 from UK

I have cancelled all 3 this week after recurring charges. I hope this is of help to you. I got through to the numbers at 7pm our time.

Best of luck

Heather Scott

• Li
      11th of Apr, 2009

I agree totally with Jill and feel such a fool for not reading up these reports before ordering

• Bo
      14th of Apr, 2009

Addendum to above post.

None of the "click here to see Terms and Conditions" or "click here to see a full review" links work. There is also no link to a free live webchat with employees. I've cancelled my card and the credit card company have put a stop on the amount for the shipping/handling fees so hopefully they will be left with nothing from me. The credit card company are going to investigate Acaiburn too and then warn other card customers about them. I've done all I can from my end.

Oh yes, still waiting for my "14 day free trial" product to arrive...

16th of Apr, 2009

i ordered in acaiburn cyprus but i didnt recieve my ordered for 30 days fast and i afraid because they charge me for two times in my debit card. i'm so disgsting about this company for what happen. i'm here in london, can anyone give me a number.

• Re
      26th of Jun, 2009

Craig,

Dont do it, I too am from NZ however received the goods and they have now since fraudulently used my credit card details repetativly for charges i havent authorised