AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Comments

• Fi
      20th of Dec, 2009

That website does not work. I am also getting small monthly charges for some kind of access for which I have no idea what it is for. Someone is making a fortune like this!

• Ga
      21st of Dec, 2009
    AcaiBurn - taking money out of creit card
    Gail McGurk
    Tasmania
    Australia

I do not wish Acaiburn to take any more money out of my credit card as i mthought it was a one of payment 2 months later they are still taking money out please stop
    Gail McGurk
    e-mail [protected]@bigpond.com

• Mi
      21st of Dec, 2009
    AcaiBurn - keep taking 4. 95 out of my account
    aciburn
    Scotland, Central
    United Kingdom

keep geting charged 4.95 every month out of my account and a don't use the product am sick of it Sup*Maximizeyou 866-4176796 US this what come up in my a5e account

• Al
      1st of Jan, 2010
    AcaiBurn - Mis-conduct of Credit card
    AcaiBurn
    Gold Coast
    Queensland
    Australia

I signed up for the free trial of AcaiBurn and recieved it. Without further contact they have now sent me 2 bottles in a week and charged it to my credit card without my consent. This is unacceptable and the number l tried to call is disconnected. Does anyone know how to get in contact with them so l can cancel my account.

• Sc
      5th of Jan, 2010

Cancel your credit card so that these scammers won't be able to steal more of your money.

• Sc
      5th of Jan, 2010

These owners should be arrested for "strong arm robbery" but not one state Attorney General has the balls to do this. Scammers like this should be labled as domestic terrorists and should be sent to prison for 50 years.

Hello,

I feel bad that there was some confusion when you placed your order. Complete customer satisfaction is our number one priority. That said, we do know that mistakes happen all the time. We do our best to avoid this by providing our Terms of Service on our order page right next to where you enter your credit card. We also have a separate link to our TOS from our home page. Did you take the time to read them before you placed your order? If not or if you are confused, I'd like to help you out.

I invite you to return the unused portion of your order so we can end our business relationship. If you are still covered by 30-day guarantee we will refund your money right away. We take our money back guarantee very seriously.

I'd also like to invite you to contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7. You can either call us at (8*8*8)-(5*9*1)-(2*1*9*0) or use our Live Chat online support service. The Live Chat link is on our Contact Us page. It can help you out with most of the most common questions and concerns we receive.

We believe that we can work this out so that everyone will be happy. I can't wait to hear from you

(Name)

Hello,

I'd also like to invite you to contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7. You can either call us at (8/8/8)-(5/9/1)-2/1/9/0 or use our Live Chat online support service. The Live Chat link is on our Contact Us page. It can help you out with most of the most common questions and concerns we receive.

(Martin Thompson)

• Ga

Hello,

Sorry to hear that there was some confusion when you made your purchase. We take customer support very seriously and would like to work with you to resolve this situation. Many times, problems like this occur when people do not read our Terms of Service before they place an order. That's why we've placed our Terms of Service on the order page next to the box where you enter your credit card information. We've also placed a link to our terms on the home page for easy access. Yet, sometimes, people still fail to take the time to read it. If that was the case, I think we can resolve this situation quickly and easily. Simply return your unused portion to us today. If it has been less than 30 days since you placed your order we'll refund your money right away – as per our unconditional 30-day money back guarantee.

I do understand that you may have other questions and concerns. If so, we are ready, willing and able to help you out. Simply contact us by phone at 8*8*8-5*9*1-2*1*9*0 or use our Live Chat help service located on our Contact Us page. Live Chat is designed to address most common problems and take you step by step through the cancellation process.

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we want to resolve this situation as soon as we can.

(GAIL WHITING)

• He

Hello,

It looks like there was some confusion when you placed your order. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We want to do our best to make sure that all our customers are satisfied.

I'd like to ask you to contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7. You can either call us at 8*8*8-5*9*1-2*1*9*0 or use our Live Chat online support service. The Live Chat link is on our Contact Us page. It can help you with the most common questions and concerns we receive. Complete customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

We understand that in any business, mistakes happen all the time. Often this happens when people fail to read our Terms of Service. That's why we place our TOS on the order page right next to where you enter your credit card. We also have a link to our Terms of Service on our home page. I hope you took the time to read it before you placed your order and did not find it confusing.

If that's the case I'd ask you to return the unused portion of your order, so we can sort this out. If you are still covered by 30-day guarantee, we will refund your money right away.

Customer support and the integrity of our guarantee are at the heart of our business. I'm sure we can settle this matter quickly and easily.

(heather loope)

• Je

Hello,

I'm sorry you are upset. If we are at fault for any confusion or inconvenience, we'd like to help set things right as soon as possible. We believe in satisfying our customers.

I think that most of your concerns can easily be resolved if you contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7. Either call us at 8/8/8-591-(2190) or use our Live Chat online support service, located on our Contact Us page. Our customer support people are trained to handle problems like yours, and will work with you to resolve the issue.

It looks to me – and excuse me if I'm wrong – that this problem may have developed because you did not read our Terms of Service. For easy reading, we place the Terms of Service on the order page near where you enter your credit card, and provide a link to it on our home page. Did you get a chance to read it before you placed your order?

If you didn't get a chance to read it or found it confusing, please return the unused portion of your order and we can start the cancellation process. Hopefully you are still covered by our 30-day money back guarantee, so we can send a refund to you right away.

We want to do our best to resolve this issue and hope to hear from you soon.

(jenny shaw)

Hello,

I'm sorry for your inconvenience. It looks to me like there was some confusion when you placed your order. We are dedicated to customer service. I'd like to do my best to help resolve this situation so that both parties are happy.

Many of these types of problems occur when people fail to read our Terms of Service. Did you notice them? Our TOS was placed on the order form, and a link to it is available on our home page. It goes into detail about all of the details associated with our offer.

If you missed our Terms of Service or didn't understand it, please return the product to us and we will start the cancellation process. If it has been less than 30 days since you placed your order, you are still covered by our money back guarantee and will receive a full refund.

Should there be any other questions or concerns, please contact our well-trained customer support team. You can call us at 8*8*8-5*9*1-2*1*9*0 or use our Live Chat online. The Live Chat link is on our Contact Us page. Either method should be able to help you resolve this issue.

I look forward to having our team work with you to put this unfortunate matter behind us.

(Margot Blewett)

Hello,

I'd like to express my concern over any confusion or inconvenience you suffered after placing your order with us. We do our best to make our offer as transparent as possible, but we understand that errors can happen and mistakes can be made. Now, it's time for us to help you resolve this situation.

More often than not, these types of problems happen when people don't take the time to read our Terms of Service – despite the fact that we place it on our order form right by the credit card information box and have a link to it from our home page. If you think we could improve the placement of our TOS, please let me know.

At this point I think your best course of action would be to return the product to us so we can cancel your order and – if you are still covered by our 30-day guarantee – refund your money.

Should you or anyone else reading this have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with our customer support team at 8*8*8-5*9*1-2*1*9*0. You can also use our Live Chat online support service, located on our Contact Us page. When you do, you'll realize the great importance we place on customer satisfaction. .

Hopefully we can quickly resolve this situation to our mutual satisfaction.

(Mary Blaylock )

Hello,

Sorry there was some confusion when you placed your order. I'm sorry if this stressed you out. We do take customer service seriously, and want to resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Over the years I've noticed that problems like this usually occur when people fail to read our Terms of Service. That's why we go out of our way to place our TOS right next to where you input your credit card information. We also provide a link to our TOS on our home page – but some people fail to read it or are confused by it. If that was the case here, I'm sorry and I'm sure we can work things out.

Today I'd like to ask you to return the product to us so we can cancel your membership. If it has been less than 30 days since you placed your order we will refund your money – as promised in our unconditional 30-day money back guarantee.

If you still have any other questions or concerns, please contact customer support team 8*8*8-591-2/1/9/0 or use our Live Chat online support service, located on our Contact Us page. Either way, we'll work with you to solve this problem.

Once again, I'm sorry this problem developed and I hope that we can work this out to our mutual satisfaction.

(Janelle Blaser )

• Al

Hello,

I think there was some confusion when you placed your order and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have suffered. Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us and I want to do everything I can to get this resolved right away.

Before you placed your order, did you take the time to read our Terms of Service? I hope it wasn't too hard to find or confusing. We placed it right by the box where you enter your credit card information, and had a separate link to it on our home page. If you had problems finding or understanding it, please let me know – we want our business to be as transparent as possible.

The first step toward resolving this issue is for you to mail back the unused portion of your product. Then, if you are still covered by our 30-day money back guarantee, we will cancel your order and refund your money right away.

Next, please contact our customer service department so we can answer any other questions or concerns you may have. They can be reached by calling 8/8/8-591-(2190). You can also use our Live Chat online support service located on our Contact Us page. This will help resolve your problem quickly.

I look forward to putting this situation behind us.

(Alex Blaha )

13th of Jan, 2010
    AcaiBurn - want to cancel
    AcaiBurn
    12 Mustang Dive
    Henley Brook
    Western Australia
    Australia

There is no address to cancel or web site to cancel only a phone number (866)989 8945
    They keep taking money from my credit card I want to stop
    myemail address is [protected]@live.com.au

• Tr
      14th of Jan, 2010

I had to cancel this product for medical reasons and I rang them and told them and they told me there would be no more charges. I have been getting charged every month for nothing. This month again it is $7.34 AUD from sup*maximizeyou and $2.64AUD from sup*worldfit. How can I be paying for something that I no longer even have delivered. I can't tell you how long ago it is that I cancelled as all records were kept on my computer which has since been replaced because of a melt down.
    I have a cancellation Number which is...553632. I hope you can do something about this.
    Regards Trish

• Tu
      16th of Jan, 2010

Why is nothing being done in regards to this conpanies scam????? I have been subjected to the same scam and have even recieved pills as recently as jan 2010.

• Ke
      20th of Jan, 2010

I have just recieved another bottle which I am going to return to sender. I have asked for a refund I like you also tried to ring themn but the phone wasnt working??? lol .
    I have had the same problem and have cancled my credit card

I would like to know how you have gotten on if they cancled it
    Could you please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com.au

thanks Kerryn

• Dr
      24th of Jan, 2010

I also received my free trial and am having problems contacting a person not a machine. I want to no why you took $173.00 from my account 4 times. I have received 3 only.where can i contact you - you dont even have a name of the company on the invoice