AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Comments

• Mr
      10th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - being billed for non delivery items/ cancel
    Chelmsford
    England, Essex
    Phone: 07917853620

Im not happy that acaiburn has taken monies from my account, I wanted only to have the trial, which was useless.
    Please cancell

Anne Francis

13th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - money stioll being drawn from my account even after returning thye goods as unwantede to to healthy problemks
    mr M thorpe
    Thetford
    England, Norfolk
    United Kingdom

having purchased a trial of Acaiburn I found that due to heart problems I could not use the product, I returned the goods, but I find I am still paying for Web access and membership every month. this I did not ask for and I want details of best way to cancel these payments.

13th of Jul, 2009

Report this scam to the FTC at www.FTC.gov and the Federal Bureau of Investigations: www.ic3.gov

• Mi
      14th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Rub
    Notre Dame des Pins
    Québec
    Canada

It`s not fair 'you take moneys of my credit cards, and you still take money
    why? you suppos take only $ 4.99,
    Cancellation now, and gave my a number of cancellation

I complaint to Visa to stop you.You rub me $82.43
    I want my moneys back.
    I think you don`t care to rub, but I ask to my compagny to investigate

Michèle Bouchard

• Hm
      17th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - ACAIBURN: MONEY SCAM
    England, Nottinghamshire
    United Kingdom

SCAM. NO FREE TRIAL. IGNORE MY CORRESPONDENCE TO CANCLE AND STILL KEEP SENDING IT... WHEN WILL IT STOP! THEY HAVE MY ACCOUNT DETAILS, I HAVE NO CONTROL!

• Le
      18th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Scam site
    AcaiBurn
    acaiburnacaiburn.net

I ordered a free trial of Acai bvurn, it did not tell me they were going to sign me up for two other membership programs which i could not get refunded by, and the one number had been deleted and it took me an hour to get their new number so i could cancel that member ship, not to mention the weightloss pills didnt work, so alll together i got charged over 90.00. Do not order this product unless you like headaches and to ripped off!

• Ju
      20th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - misleading
    acaiburn

small print allows this company not only to take money from your account at any time for random amounts under the labels of membership, web access etc. etc but can also give your details to other companies and allow them to do the same. The product I originally ordered "free" never arrived!!

• Ji
      25th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - charged for product not ordered
    28 Viking Industrial Estate
    Bedford
    England, Bedfordshire
    United Kingdom

I sent off for a free sample to give to a friend. I have been charged £37.42 on 1st July and £38 .00 on 9th July. I tried to call the number given but it does not exist.

• Na
      25th of Jul, 2009

Sorry mate but if you read the terms and conditions you do not need to request anything, it will be sent automaticly every month and your card billed untill you cancel the order by phone or by email.(Just in case I ould cancel Debit/Credit card to avoid future transactions.)

27th of Jul, 2009

I did read before I agreed but when the website says that the credit card was rejected, you assume that the charges did not go through. Being concerned, I called the credit card company only to discover that they had put a fraud alert on my card because of some unusual activity. I cleared it up and the credit card company released the fraud alert but I NEVER went back in and ordered the "free" trial of ColoTrim that had previously been rejected. Tell me, how did they charge my credit card if they did not rerun the failed order??? And did they have a right to do so???

• Ni
      27th of Jul, 2009

diane, you need to get a life. you people who complain so much about products like these really are dummies. and you are immature and you need to understand what you sign up for. you really embarass me becuase as an american I choose to believe that we are an intellegent country but people such as you diane and lani, bourbon, etc. you are all very unintellegent people and you need to get a grip. did you grow up in a closet? did you not learn simple truths about our country such as: "Nothing is FREE!" ; and "No magic pill is going to cure your obesity". seriously people get a grip, grow up and smell the frickin roses

• La
    AcaiBurn - unauthorised payments
    MILLENIUM HEALTH
    Scotland, Strathclyde
    United Kingdom

CONTINUE TO TAKE PAYMENTS FROM MY CREDIT CARD, AFTER ORDERING FREE SAMPLE. REAL SCAM - STAY CLEAR OF THIS ONE

4th of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unauthorised collection of payments
    Acaiburn
    Stoke on Trent
    England, Staffordshire
    United Kingdom

Free trial request Never placed an order and now they are taking unauthorised payments from my credit card, these people give every company a bad name.

4th of Aug, 2009

if they took unauthorized money from your account, all you need to do is ..request a dispute with your bank and explain them about the fraudulent charge, and you would get yor money back, i did the same thing, it took only a week when i got my refund.good luck..

• Tb
      6th of Aug, 2009

Just to let everyone know that the telephone number that Addie provided is NOT a 24 hr live system. Business hours are 5 am to 8 pm.

AcaiBurn - DEFRAUDING MY CREDIT CARD
    Queensland
    Australia

I have not ordered the slimming pill but the company is busy deducting money from my credit card. I will like to have my money refunded into my credit card as soon as possible before i take legal action. This is day light robbery.

6th of Aug, 2009

Something should be done about the company.That is crime that they defrauding peolple.

8th of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - taking money from credit card without authorization
    maxacaiburncom

i have just recieved my credit card statement and a payment of 36.90 pounds has been taken from this card without my permission..

• Ha
      12th of Aug, 2009

DON'T PANIC.

I'm afraid it is authorised, check their terms and conditions hidden at the bottom of their website this is what i did as of the 09/08/2009:

The CANCELLATION problem in the UNITED KINGDOM, do as follows:

1.For Membership:

Have your Order ID: Number, your telephone number, your address by your side
    Telephone 08006800623 (This changes regularly, check on ‘livechat’)
    Obtain a Cancellation Number
    To avoid the $79.95 -> within 21 days of order return the Trial to:

YOU WILL HAVE TO ASK FOR A REFUND,

BTB Mailflight ltd (This changes regularly so check when you contact)
    2B Viking Industrial Estate
    Hudson Road
    Bedford
    MK41 OUB

On the outside of the package write clearly your Order ID: Number
    Keep a note of your Tracking Number
    2. For Insider Secrets:
    Telephone 08081202346(This changes regularly, check on ‘livechat’)
    Obtain a Cancellation Number
    3. For eBook:
    Telephone 08000470192 (This changes regularly, check on ‘livechat’)

I also obtained their employee numbers and names and i recorded the telephone call, stating at every opportunity that they will not be billing my credit card in future and that auto shipping has been cancelled, they confirmed with a ‘yes’ i'd like to add that i was suspious about my email address given to them as the email 'livechat', did not get sent, but luckily i printed a version and sent it to an alternative email address and low and behold it went through there, i only suspected that there is some block so you cannot email proof of conversations, also i contacted everyone in my address book as i suspect that acaiburn will hack into it and sent spam to everyone, so i immediately sent a message about them to everyone on my mailling list, just to cover that, i read the terms and conditions and they state that they can give our details to third party companys, so i'm expecting a barrage of calls from telesales! i will only answer the phone with a caller id now.

i think i covered everything, you need to be shrewd with these people. collect as much information about your cancellation for your credit card company, this was all done within 3 days of filling in the registration form, so i don't expect any comeback!

btw any call from the uk please be sure to phone between 1pm and 2 am or the call will come back as 'temporarity disconnected' i have also contacted the consumer programme '[email protected] I WILL WATCH THIS SPACE, AND KEEP YOU INFORMED OF ANY CHANGES

The credit card company will have to honour any subscriptions, please get proof of cancellation, cancelling your credit card may not be enough!!!

i would like to add there is an opt-out option at the bottom of their web page, check their privacy policy, it says if you opt out they will not give out your personal information so please unsubscribe i did this and also did it through 'livechat' specifically requesting that they remove my email address and telephone number, whist i copied and pasted the opt-out/unsubscribe details within their privacy policy. again i emailled a copy to an alternative address and prited a copy as proof

btw I realised the reason why i was not receiving emails was my own spam filter. so they went into my spam inbox

check out how difficult it was to get a straight answer from 'livechat', be specifc.

21st of Aug, 2009

Repeated orders and charges to my credit card. My son ordered one lot of the products in March09 when he was out visiting from South Africa and I offered to pay for them as a birthday gift. We used my credit card and now there are charges and products being delivered without him ordering them and of course, all charges on my credit card. We have returned the products, but to date the charges have not been reversed on my credit card. He returned to South Africa in April and emailed them to tell them he has not ordered anything. What does one do. Please help!!!