AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Comments

• Dm
      5th of Mar, 2009

rbkc1220 Correct, you are charged the fee of $4.95 for the cost of shipping, not the cost of the product. If the product is not returned within 14 days, as per their terms and conditions, you are billed the cost of the product in the amount of $59.99. You have aa 60 day refund if you return the product.

Read the terms and conditions before you place an order and don't read what is not on the offer or take it for what you want it to say smarty.

• Dm
      5th of Mar, 2009

Did you read the terms and conditions? You did not or else you would have not posted such a stupid post.

THat is part of the offer. Read the terms and conditions before you place an order

• He
      9th of Mar, 2009

The rip-off is the "international" fees - a dollar here and dollar there adds up when you have thousands of customers. Also, you must cancel the "e-book" thing (insider tips), in conjunction with the return of the product. If not, after 30 days you will see another $4.95 and $1.00 charge. They will not refund it, but they will cancel your membership.

• Na
      10th of Mar, 2009

I also have been scamed. I live in Australia and was told the product was coming from Australia and a $4.95 postage fee would be charged.When got my statement I saw they had charged me $39.95 and it had actually come from overseas.I rang the number which didn't seem to exsist, I also sent an email which got returned to me.If anyone knows how i can really get in contact with this company please let me know. Everyone out there please be carefull of these scamers.

• Ne
      13th of Mar, 2009

Although I received the trial product - never received any further products and have charges on my VISA for four separate entries.

• Ne
      13th of Mar, 2009

Although I received the trial of Acaiburn I ordered and was billed - I now have charges on my VISA (unauthorized) for four different charges for product never ordered and NEVER RECEIVED.

• Pi
      13th of Mar, 2009

anybody who is saying that us, as the consumer, are dummies and if we read the terms of agreements, we wouldn't have much to b about, must be working for the company.not only do you sign up and have 14 days to return it.you sign up for 3 other charges.you didn't mention that.personal trainer, 9.995, web access 4.95, and 1.00 fees for each and every one of them.so, you propably do work for the company, or don't pay attention to your credit card, so who is the dummy now!

• Bo
      16th of Mar, 2009

DONT PANIC !!! I was fortunate enough to find this site a day or so after I had made a debit card payment for this product as I was trying to trace evidence of my purchase. Thinking quick after reading some of the reviews I rang my banks credit card hotline ( 24 hrs 7 days a week ) and explained what had happened . They canceled the card INSTANTLY before the payment even showed up on my account which was very lucky. The good news is that if you cancel your card but still get billed you can report the payment/s and your bank will issue a complaint and also cease any future payments from this company. It's that easy !!!
    So just ring your financial institution explain what has happened and that you are not happy with this direct debit and they can help you.
    I have learnt a very valuable lesson out of this !!! Be Smart People.

25th of Mar, 2009

THANK YOU very much for this! I 'll call the bank straightaway! Big lesson for me to learn too!

• Sc
    AcaiBurn - RETURN & CANCELLATION
    United Kingdom

Please help this company is getting away with thiefing money from innocent trusting people. I desparately need details of how to return the item and get my refund.

• Pu
      25th of Mar, 2009

I ordered acaiburn weight loss tablets over the internet, because they said it was a free trial so i ordered my free trial and paid $4.95 for pstage and packing but in the confirmation page it siad they had charged me $24.95. The money has been taken out of my account already and i ordered these tablets almost 2 weeks ago now and i still havent recieved them. There is no valid contact phone number on their website so i have no means of getting in touch with them.

• Li
    AcaiBurn - no refund
    acaiburn
    Walsall
    England, West Midlands
    United Kingdom

i cancelled my order and returned the product and have been waiting for a refund, and they are still taking money out off my credit card, so far i owe over £70 for a free trial of the product i have been trying to contact them with no success !!!

• Js
    AcaiBurn - Phone number
    Acai Burn
    New Zealand

Can anyone give me a number that I can ring to cancel my order? I am in NZ and the toll free number won't work, I need an area code and number. I have tried talking to one of their virtual bods but it was a waste of time.

• Zo
      26th of Mar, 2009
    AcaiBurn - taking money from account without consent, also no customer service to contact to cancell. Original free trial not free, complete scam
    wu-yi burn
    11 Athabasban Avenue, suite 240, sherwood park, AB
    T8A 6H2
    Canada
    Phone: none supplied

I was taken in by the free trial, handed over my card details, paid £24.00 for my FREE trial. Now they have taken 2 payments for a club cyprus membership and 2 payments for 2 lots of wu-yi burn. I have not recieved anymore products since the original NOT FREE trial. I want to cancell the card paymnets but there is no one to contact. It is a complete scam. the product does not work either.

27th of Mar, 2009
    AcaiBurn - acaiburn complaints.
    Georgia

There's nothing wrong with the ACAIBURN company. Understand the terms and condition in their website then, no problems will exist.

27th of Mar, 2009

before you want to avail a free trial package see to it that you understand the terms and condition of the product. this is not a scam.

27th of Mar, 2009

whatever. yeah they arent intending to con anyone, you're right!! hahaq.

• Ki
      28th of Mar, 2009
    AcaiBurn - product not recieved
    Acaiburn

i ordered my product on the 11th of march and still haven't received it. I have also paid for the postage and handling.

30th of Mar, 2009
    AcaiBurn - cant get in touch
    acaiburn
    Phone: 8006593588
    acaiburn.com

I want to cancel my order i cant get in touch to cancel this as i have ordered from the uk i cant find any way to contact them as it is only a usa telephone number it would be great if i could email them but no email address is available not so good for us uk buyers

• Li
      2nd of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - I have had money taken from my account and have not received my good and this is over a month ago

I have been trying to get hold of Acaiburn for the last 2weeks but don'tget very far.
    Iplaced a order to them on the 6th March for the free trial diet tablets, I have not received the tablets and they have already taken the money out of my account.
    Could you give me some advice what to do.
    My Email [email protected]