AcaiBurn - Fast Weight Loss / item not delivered yet

United Kingdom, England, Lancashire, Preston Review updated:
I hate these people who are playing with other people's hardwork's money. I ordered free trial for only 14 days about 2 weeks ago and these nasty people charged my credit card with about 20 pounds rather than 4 pounds. I havent got any free trial and no body respoding when i emailed or called.
Please be aware from these FRAUDESTERS and never ever give them your accont or credit card detail...

N  5th of Jan, 2010 by

I'm sorry you are upset. If we are at fault for any confusion or inconvenience, we'd like to help set things right as soon as possible. We believe in satisfying our customers.

I think that most of your concerns can easily be resolved if you contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7. Either call us at 8/8/8-591-(2190) or use our Live Chat online support service, located on our Contact Us page. Our customer support people are trained to handle problems like yours, and will work with you to resolve the issue.

It looks to me – and excuse me if I'm wrong – that this problem may have developed because you did not read our Terms of Service. For easy reading, we place the Terms of Service on the order page near where you enter your credit card, and provide a link to it on our home page. Did you get a chance to read it before you placed your order?

If you didn't get a chance to read it or found it confusing, please return the unused portion of your order and we can start the cancellation process. Hopefully you are still covered by our 30-day money back guarantee, so we can send a refund to you right away.

We want to do our best to resolve this issue and hope to hear from you soon.

(heather loope)