acaiburn diet pills / misleading info

1 Des Moines, IA, United States Review updated:

I was inquiring about acai berry and came across this product for A free trial membership of there diet pill acaiburn for 14 days started the trial membership they sent me the product at which time was fine but the thing that I did not agree with was the fact that they also had me start A membership to a web access and A product membership that was not very clear on the details. I was under the impression try it for 14 days just pay shipping after that point you would be charged for all shipments after that point. that was not the case they charged me for the whole 14 days and tried sending me 3 more bottles at one time billing me in installments. I had never received an invoice with either of the 2 shippments I received, nor did they provide me any cancelation phone # I had research that myself. I had to contact my credit card to find out what I was being charged tehy claimed there is A 100% money back gaurentee. I sent the product back still waiting to see if I get my money back

Comments

• Fi
      19th of May, 2009
    acaiburn diet pills - Unauthorised fleecing of my account
    Acaiburn Australia
    Australia

I very stupidly cliked on a "Free trial" offer of one month of diet pills. I received the pills and tok only a few realising it was stupid idea anyway. I then received after the month another 3 bottles of the stuff! Alarm bells rang and I emailed them saying I did not want them, don't send me anything else. They claim that I ordered them. Then I checked my bank staements and a cool $305 in total was taken out over 4 occassions! When I emailed them asking why they stated that they had only taken 1 payment of $24.95 and 3 of $59.95! I did not authorise any of this! I contacted my financial institution and they are investigating this. Along with 5 other mysterious withdrawels which commened afetr the "free" trial started. I will get my money back and I will tell all I know to never even think about trying your product! Pissed off!

• Ba
    England, Bedfordshire
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 0_800_047_0987
    WUYI:support@wu-yisource.com

I ordered the trial pack of Acaiburn diet pills at a very reasonable price, but to my shock this company debited my credit card without my knowledge, I have sent them an email threatining them with legal action if they do this again, but to my dismay the pills arrived with no invoice indicating the cost so untill I receive my credit card statment I have no idea what the damage is .
    Yours sincerely
    Mrs Barbara Kleszyk

• Be
      8th of Nov, 2009

Hi all.If U want cancel atomaticly shipment for products acai burn you must go on the http://acaiburnsupport.com/ there is live chat with asistant and U'll cancel here all orders and shipments and charging from your credit cards...thats is my chat..Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Maria'
    Maria: Thank you for chatting with AcaiSlim. May I know, whom am I chatting with?
    you: hi my name is
    you: Milan
    Maria: Hi, are you here to place an order?
    you: I need canceling my shipment for order acai burn tablets
    Maria: In order to pull up your account, could you please provide me the email address and phone number you used to order our product?
    you: my email adress is ====@googlemail.com, and phone number 077=====04
    Maria: One moment please while I locate your account Information.
    you: yes.thanks
    Maria: You have been removed from the auto ship program and you will not be receiving any further shipments.
    Maria: As per the Terms and Conditions which you indicated that you had read and agreed to before placing your initial order, you were charged discounted monthly installments of $87.62 for the one month supply of amazing AcaiSlim product which you have received.
    Maria: Your cancellation # is
    Maria: 611573

Maria: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    you: no it is all.
    Maria: Thank you very much for chatting with us today.
    Maria: Please feel free to come back for any further assistance.
    you: ok thanks wery much
    Maria: Good-bye.

• De
      5th of Jan, 2010

Hello,

I feel bad that there was some confusion when you placed your order. Complete customer satisfaction is our number one priority. That said, we do know that mistakes happen all the time. We do our best to avoid this by providing our Terms of Service on our order page right next to where you enter your credit card. We also have a separate link to our TOS from our home page. Did you take the time to read them before you placed your order? If not or if you are confused, I'd like to help you out.

I invite you to return the unused portion of your order so we can end our business relationship. If you are still covered by 30-day guarantee we will refund your money right away. We take our money back guarantee very seriously.

I'd also like to invite you to contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7. You can either call us at (8/8/8)-(5/9/1)-(2/1/9/0) or use our Live Chat online support service. The Live Chat link is on our Contact Us page. It can help you out with most of the most common questions and concerns we receive.

We believe that we can work this out so that everyone will be happy. I can't wait to hear from you

(DEREK DOUGLAS)

• He
      5th of Jan, 2010

Hello,

I'm sorry you are upset. If we are at fault for any confusion or inconvenience, we'd like to help set things right as soon as possible. We believe in satisfying our customers.

I think that most of your concerns can easily be resolved if you contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7. Either call us at (8/8/8)-(5/9/1)-(2/1/9/0). or use our Live Chat online support service, located on our Contact Us page. Our customer support people are trained to handle problems like yours, and will work with you to resolve the issue.

It looks to me – and excuse me if I'm wrong – that this problem may have developed because you did not read our Terms of Service. For easy reading, we place the Terms of Service on the order page near where you enter your credit card, and provide a link to it on our home page. Did you get a chance to read it before you placed your order?

If you didn't get a chance to read it or found it confusing, please return the unused portion of your order and we can start the cancellation process. Hopefully you are still covered by our 30-day money back guarantee, so we can send a refund to you right away.

We want to do our best to resolve this issue and hope to hear from you soon.

(heather loope)

• Yo
      15th of May, 2011

I fell foul of this company too. Same thing happened to me. They claim you have signed up for all sorts of things from their various departments (which you wont know about), and also change their workbase from one country to another continuously, and also change their name so that on your statemnts you will not be able to see the link.
    You phone or e mail and get lots of nonsense. You contact your bank and they say it will take 30 days to stop the payments and even then they can only request that the company stop.
    Keep clear of these fraudsters as once you get involved it is hell and back trying to extricate yourself and meanwhile, yes, they fleece your bank account. Lots of people recorded on internet have been scammed by this company.

• Ru
      16th of May, 2011

We should seek to expose this so called company by posting our experineces with them all over the internet.