Acaiberrytropic / Charges on my bank statement

1 291Baltimore, MD, United States Review updated:

I ordered the product on 8/2/09 and cancel the product on 8/11/09. In my Terms and conditions it stated that all I had to do was cancel and that would be the end of it. Then I checked my bank statement on 8/18/09 and there was a charge of $88.67. I called the company and they stated they changed there terms and condition policy to state that the empty bottle must be returned. I feel that I should not be charged after the fact. I followed the terms and conditions that I had because the company changed it afterwards I should not be penalized. I followed my directions as stated. I was not sent a new terms and conditions to sign off on or I would have saved the empty bottle to return it.

Mi

Comments

• Do
      11th of Sep, 2009

i did not order the acaiberrytropic

11th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiberryTropic - Buyer Beware
    acaiberrytropic.com

Buyer beware when you get the “FREE” trial. The free trial is NOT FREE. If you don’t cancel within 14 days of the order you will be charged for the full amount of the so called free bottle you received. I actually received my bottle 2 days before the 14 day trial period was over so I had no opportunity to try the product before I was charged $88.64 for my first month membership. So buyer beware.

1st of Oct, 2009
    AcaiberryTropic - refund on account 56545545
    acaiberrytropic.com

don't ever buy product over the internet from this company..It's a total scam. They get your billing information charge you for free trial and bill your acct. for lproduct they don't ship. No ways to escalate problems. don't respond to emails or customer service calls!!Beware beware beware!!!

• Je
      3rd of Nov, 2009
    AcaiberryTropic - refund on account 56545545
    acai berry tropic
    Aberdeen
    South Dakota
    stippichjennifer@yahoo.com

dear berry topic,
    I called in to cancel my order before they took money out of my checking account. I asked the lady to cancel my order and asked if I made the trial date period. She informed me that the account was stopped and no money would be taken out. I have recieved my statement and the money was otto taken out of my checking. I would like to have you credit back my account. I was told no more money out and they still took money out. If and only if this is not credit back to my account I will have to talk to someone about this elligal action on my account. When you are told that this was stopped and still the company takes out the money. thank you account #5645545

thank you for listening to my concern & hope that a full credit will be done. Jennifer Stippich

• Ke
      5th of Nov, 2009
    AcaiberryTropic - unauthorized shipments
    Acai Berry Tropic
    Georgia

I thought I was only asking for the 30 day free trial. Alas, my charge card continues to be charged. I want it stopped and can't get a response from this company. Help.