AcaiBerrySupreme.com / Phone disconnected to cancel

127 NW 13th Street Suite 4Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-938-4832

I received the "free sample" today (10/29/08) and called the number to see what the "requirements" were to cancel future orders and it stated that I MUST get an RMA # from the phone number that is NOT in order [protected]) and it states that they will not accept returns without the RMA #.

Comments

Le
  30th of Oct, 2008
I was not even able to get thru on the 800-938-4832. When I called the line would go dead. I do NOT recommend this product. I think it is a SCAM.
Ch
  30th of Oct, 2008
I am having the same experience. I received the free sample with no charge. If I receive any charge on my credit card I will try going thru the card to have the product cancelled or send a registered letter to the address on the envelope.

If anyone gets result to cancel anyother way please let me know. Thank you.
An

AcaiBerrySupreme.com - Scam
SFL Nutrition
127 NW 13th Street Suite 4
Boca Raton
Florida

Received free sample and tried to cancel future orders. The number listed on their website to cancel future orders is disconnected. Emails are not returned. Web site also states that you cannot return anything without an RMA # and that telephone number is cancelled as well. Just got an order and was charged $180 for products that I do not want.
Su
  30th of Oct, 2008
I too am going thru the same thing. Can't get thru, phone goes dead, or they say to call back during regular business hours. I think it's a scam also. Someone from the Better Business Bureau needs to be notified. I think I will do just that.
Ja
  30th of Oct, 2008
After I received my free sample, I received two bottles of Acai Berry Supreme that I did NOT ORDER and DO NOT WANT!It is impossible to get through to 866-938-4832; the line always goes dead. I plan on contacting the Better Business Bureau and my credit card company to protest the charges to my card.

I agree this is a SCAM.
Pa
  3rd of Nov, 2008
This is a scam. I cannot get through on the phone either. I used a debit card and want the charges reversed - but I can't do that.
Ma
  3rd of Nov, 2008
This company keep selling my identity and event my credit card number to a bunch of companies who never stop calling me for offer and charged my credit card.
Ta
  6th of Nov, 2008
PISSED OFF ! Tried calling the number to cancel as well. If anyone has found a way, let me know. No one has even mentioned the product really which I did not think yielded much results anyway. Has anyone else had their card number sold or any kind of fraudulant activity. I saw that someone had mentioned something about this.
Se
  7th of Nov, 2008
This company is fraudulent. Anybody with problems needs to file a complaint with the Florida District Attorney and office of consumer complaints - PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS!
La
  9th of Nov, 2008
I ordered what I thought to be a free sample of this product paying $5.95 for shipping...I have a charge today on my account for $88.62 and a disconnected phone number! What's up with that?
Ta
  9th of Nov, 2008
Thank God I went in here to verify complaints regarding Accai. I was just going to order it. Hope you get this all resolved ASAP.
Rl
  9th of Nov, 2008
Here is a c&p of an email that I received from a trusted supplier that I use. I have used this web site for almost a year with no promblem. They do not offer any free samples but you get 100% pure organic acai. Nothing to cancel, no auto-shipping, and no membership required.Cut and paste in your browser for more information.

www.amazonthunder.com/members/evenbetter

This letter is to inform you of a little scam going online at
the moment. When people type in keywords like "acai" or "acai
berry" or any acai related terms in any of the major search engines,
under the sponsorded listings a site will appear to be offering
free acai as long as you pay shipping and handling and they use
many different domains and when clicked on they all resolve eventually
to either the domain name secureeasypay.com or secure9.com. What
happens is the person is offered a free garbage bottle of placebo
spray dried acai as long as they pay shipping and handling, this
is made of 75% dried corn starch, they are then shipped the product
with it arriving on about the 13th day with a letter saying if
they want to cancel rebilling or autoship that they have to send
in a letter to stop it within 14 days of ordering, well it is
virtually impossible to do this in time and then they bill the
people $89.00!

This company is called secureeasypay.com or secure9.com and many
of the domains they operate they have done a privacy block on
them. They are actually operating out of Romania with call centers
in UTAH and Iowa we found out by further investigation and not
only do they scam with acai products they do it for a whole series
of products as well like colon cleansers etc, simply google them
for information! Some of the scam sites that we know that they
are opertating with right now are as follows:

pureacaiberries.com
performanceproductsusa.com
ephedremin.com
acaicleansing.com
Wu-Yi-Source.com

they appear to have many many many more also but all of the sites
are cookie cut you will know when you see it so you can warn
others.

Pass this word around to your friends and family. Lets all work
together to eliminate these scammers. Tell people to file complaints
with the internet crime center at http://www.ic3.gov on secureeasypay.com
so that the FTC can shut them down. You can also file a complaint
with the FTC at http://www.ftc.gov
Er
  11th of Nov, 2008
I did finally get through on the 866-938-4832. It took me about six tries to get through. The phone number kept cutting off, but finally it did connect KEEP TRYING !!! THANK YOU LORD LAST TIME I WILL ORDER LIKE THIS!! at this moment i am on hold for about 20 min. but finnaly the call went thrue.
As
  11th of Nov, 2008
I ordered this product as well and after many time trying I finally got through and I am not sitting on hold, but I did go ahead and cancel my credit card prior to them charging anything after reading these and other responses. This will be the last time I order something like this online, I am just happy to be on HOLD!!!
Je
  11th of Nov, 2008
This is a total scam. I'm going to try to call the GIC Shipping # tomorrow 1-561-392-6006. My bank is sending me a dispute form which will also allow any future charges to be blocked from the W TeaAcai. (how it shows up on statement) The 1-866-938-4832 is completely disconnected. Don't order this; don't order that Ultra Lean Green tea stuff either. They claim all this information was clearly stated along with the fit factory which is soooooooooooo untrue. I knew better, but learned my lesson. It's down the street to my local GNC.
Lo
  12th of Nov, 2008
I tried to call as well and couldn't get through. After reading several things on the internet, I decided to stop my credit card and get a new number issued so as to prevent any more charges. I have only lost the $5.95 == thank goodness!! But do I dare take the pills?
Su
  12th of Nov, 2008
I agree with all of you and not only did I cancel my debit card and request a new one with a different number, I filed a complaint with the BBB.
One thing I found almost humorous about filing an on-line complaint with the BBB is that they state that two of the categories of people that are targeted for scams are veterans and senior citizens. They need to include frustrated, menopausal, middle aged and hopelessly overweight women! Sorry, I just thought that was funny and this situation certainly needs some kind of humor to cover up how naive we are.
Tc
  13th of Nov, 2008
I was just scammed by www.acaiberrysupreme.com and closed my credit card account to block future charges from them. The phone number to call on the bottle (866.938.4832) to cancel the account was disconnected as well as the phone number for the company which charged my credit card - White Tea in Florida at 866.42.2966. I was also charged $29.95 by www.fit-fac.com in Nevada and called them at 866.407.1022 and they claimed I was automatically enrolled in their fitness programs upon purchasing the free trial from www.acaiberrysupreme.com. They did claim to cancel my account with them and are to process a refund of the $29.95. I filed complaints with the BBB in Florida and they were referred to the BB in Utah which today referred them back to the BBB Southeast Florida and the Caribbean, 2924 N. Australia Ave., West Palm Beach, FL 33407 561.842.1918. I also reported this to our States Attorney General, the FBI, the IC3 Internet Crime Complaint Center and the Federal Trade Commission.
Everyone needs to report this SCAM.
Ve
  13th of Nov, 2008
I also ordered the free trial of acai berry. The ad stated that I would be billed only $4.99 for shipping but $44.90 was debeted from my bank account. When I tried calling the number back within an hour to cancel the order the phone number that they gave was not in service. And I could never reach anyone. Make sure that you are ordering from the correct web site. I had to have my credit card cancelled. The phone numbers that were given was 1-888-531-7751 and 1-800-511-0046. This has taught me a valuable lesson.
Ve
  13th of Nov, 2008
If anyone else out there is ordering acai berry make sure it is a reputable company before you pay your money. I even tried to cancel the order before it went through and it did not help. Its a BIG SCAM