Acaiberryedgeelite / free sample cancel but still charged my card79.90

Gns AcaiBerryEdgeElite/ Nutralane Vitamins
6452 Fig St Unit A
Phone: 8005954670
Got a sample and paid 3.97 shipping and handleing
cancelled on april 3, 2009 This is the Number they gave me.
smd[protected]Then on april 12 they charged my card 79.90 My name Susan Boone
I want my money back in my account [protected] Now! What they did was Fraud!!!
24351782jx1jm87w4 3.97 Gns Acai Berry Edge Elite
[protected] Co
[protected]aqrkb9ld 79.90 Nutralane Vitamins [protected] Co
One In the same Company They pulled a fast one
i sent back the open sampled 4-28 Post office Grass Valley with ref number smd[protected]

N  4th of May, 2009 by
They ripped me off to what a scam I hope they go down the shitter. Get out the magnify glass to read the fine print about ripping you off you are still screwed if you try to get your money back.. Buyer beware that is all I can say..
N  20th of May, 2009 by
We apologize for the bad experience you had with us. You were fully refunded. Again my apologies for the inconvenience you had with us. If you need any further assistance please contact us at 1800-595-4670.

Customer Service @ GNS
A  1st of Jul, 2009 by
I also got ripped off what a scam I was suppose to get a free sample and then 79.90 taken out of my account. Please cancel and return my money. Rick Tuxhorn
N  1st of Jul, 2009 by
Welcome to the club of small Madoff, I never got my money back so don't expect to get yours back either and look it was 57 days ago. All I can say is learn from your experience and never buy from this company again. Even if you send the product back you still get charged because there is not enough time to send back. What comes around goes around I say.
A  1st of Jul, 2009 by
I called them they said I would get half back instead of sending it back better than nothing I agree never order from this company again!!!
A  1st of Jul, 2009 by
You are the lucky one.. Companies with deceitful advertising should be put out of business.. Glad you got some of it back.