Acaiberry Supreme / Fraud charges

BEWARE...STAY AWAY from AcaiBerry Supreme, Fit-Factory and Bromalite "free" trial offers.

I ordered a "free" sample of the AcaiBerry Supreme and agreed to pay $4.95 S&H. I received the product, and then I received my credit card statement and AcaiBerry Supreme had not only charged for the S&H, but for the product, which I later found out was only a 14 day trial. Plus they has also enrolled me in the Fit Factory www.fit-fac.com for $19.95 per month. So I called my credit card company to notify them that the fit-fac charge was a fraudulent charge, which was not directly authorized by me. They removed the charge immediately.

So after doing some "after the fact" research, it seems that if you sign up for AcaiBerry Supreme, free trial offer, it's a 14 day offer. If you don't cancel within 14 days they will charge up to $88.95 for the product and if you don't cancel after 30 days, they will automatically send another month's supply of product and charge your credit card or bank account. Also, if you don't cancel after 14 days, you "agree" to a Fit-Factory subscription. There is no information on the home page of their website. All the information is hidden in their Terms & Conditions section on their website. I called the company and was on hold for about 30 minutes trying to get this whole mess resolved. I have to wait for my credit card statement next month to see if membership to these products has ceased.

Comments

• Tr
      7th of Oct, 2008
    AcaiBerry Supreme - charges to credit card
    Acaiberry Supreme
    acaiberrysupreme.com

The website said a free sample bottle for just a 5.95 shipping charge. At no time did it mention that I would be charged $89 with in 15 days of shipping. Money back guarantee, that's a load of crap. When I called to cancel my order, I was on hold for almost 30 minutes and only then did the operator mention that the order had to be cancelled within that 15 days or my card would be charged the full amount.
    Stay away from this site! You will get ripped off!

8th of Oct, 2008

I agree. They did the same thing to me. The website said a free sample bottle for just a 5.95 shipping charge. At no time did it mention that I would be charged $89 with in 15 days of shipping. I just saw on my account where I was charged the $89.00. They are full of it. There is no money back guarantee. When I called to cancel my order, I was on hold for almost 30 minutes and only then did the operator mention that the order had to be cancelled within that 15 days or my card would be charged the full amount.
    Stay away from this site! You will get ripped off!

• Kr
      13th of Oct, 2008

I NEVER even ordered the pills and am being charged 89 dollars to my account. And NO you can't get ahold of anyone there...my line just rings and rings and rings.

17th of Oct, 2008

i had no idea about the charge and now the number they give you to call is not working??? i need to get a hold of this company and not sure how to proceed!! this is a rip off

27th of Oct, 2008
    AcaiBerry Supreme - Cancelling charges
    Acai Berry Supreme
    134 NW 16th St Suite 1
    Phone: 866-938-4832

I have been reading others' posts, and I am having the same problems canceling my order with this company. I cannot reach a representative, and the answering service--when I can reach it--says the office is closed and to call back during normal business hours. My last few calls have also been cut off after 12-14 seconds.

Luckily my bank tagged the charges as fraudulent and have not approved the charges. I will have to now cancel that card and get a new number, however, this is worth it if it means I won't pay close to $200.00 for a product that is impossible to cancel. And I'm not real sure it works.

For those of you out there who are going through the same thing--my main worry is that something will come back to haunt me legally. If anyone has thoughts or shares my concern about this, please let me know. I'm assuming this company is bogus and won't pursue me if I don't pay more than $5.95.

Good luck to you all, and I hope no one else falls for this apparent scam!

29th of Oct, 2008

I had the same experience. Please, somebody stop these fraudulent scam artists.

• Mo
      30th of Oct, 2008

I am also having the same problem of not being able to cancel the product or get a hold of the company. Any ideas on how to get the charges to stop on my card?

12th of Nov, 2008

after I ordered this I found out info I did'nt like I want to cancel this order

• Ke
      10th of Dec, 2008

I ordered the Acaiberry Supreme for a trial period. I thought I would keep it because it seemed to work the first couple of days. Well, after a couple of days I realized it was just a diuretic and everything in my body dried out. My skin dried up, my eyes, even my bowels. It did not clean me out but just the opposite. So I tried to call and cancel, the number doesnt work. Couldn't any way to get ahold of these people although they were able to still take money from my account. This is a scan! Do not order this product, it's a rip off!

22nd of Dec, 2008

I was refused a refund after trying to return my leftover capsules.

3rd of Jan, 2009
    AcaiBerry Supreme - Ripped OFF

I did the free trial for this product and also found that it was not what I had expected. I tried numerous times to call the phone number on the bottle to no avail. I then received my credit card statement and found that I had been charged for another bottle at full price! I have yet to receive any more product from this company. I just called the number and was told to go to this site. For what, so I can type my complaint like so many other patrons have done. What is this company going to do for me, give me a refund, I doubt it. Probably foreigners trying to make a buck in someone else's country. GO HOME!!!

• Ju
      8th of Jan, 2009
    AcaiBerry Supreme - AcaiBerry Supreme Order
    intmark1-acai.ebizprogram.com
    127 NW 13th St., Ste. #4
    Phone: 1 (877) 300-3766
    mytrialsupport.com

I placed an order for a free trial to pay only the shipping fee and was informed that I would be sent information that if I was not satisfied with the product I would be sent a contact phone number to call and that never came. Now I am being charged $88.62 for a product that I did not authorize to purchase. I called to cancel the order and was told that a refund was not possible because I did not call within the 15-day trial period. Now I'm out the $88.62 plus the shipping fee. I called the # that was listed on my credit card bill and asked to speak to a manager and was told that they were all in a meeting.

• Du
      20th of Jan, 2009
    AcaiBerry Supreme - Scam
    Acai Berry
    ebizprogram.com

I completed about one hour of research on this company and didn't find any problems with it. I signed up for the free trial offer of the AcaiBerry Supreme for me and my husband. I was to pay shipping and handling of $5.95 x 2. I reviewed the charges on my credit card and became suspecious when one of the $5.95 came from one company (AcaiBerryPow) and another $5.95 was charged by a different company (MyACAI Super F). I looked a little further and found numerous complains about them.

I immediately called my credit card company. THEY TOLD ME THAT BOTH CHARGES CAME FROM A CITY IN ISREAL... NOT BOCA RATON, FLORIDA as the website states. I, of course canceled my credit card.

4th of Feb, 2009
    AcaiBerry Supreme - Credit Card Scam
    AcaiBerry Supreme
    Wasilla
    Alaska
    stundralady@aol.com

I fell for the Free 30 day supply of Deep Cleanse and Weight Loss product for only shipping and handling of $5.95. Bought the product with my bank debit card. Received the product and then found out I was charged another $88.16 from my bank account and didn't know why. It seems that I was supposed to call them to cancel or be charged and shipped the product every month. I didn't know this. I tried to call numerous times day after day and always found a busy signal on the phone. This just isn't right. I wonder if anyone else has remembered that when we checked out this product, which came to us via e-mail, the big name that endorsed it as the best product out there was none other than Oprah Winfrey. I wonder if she is willing to reimburse everyone for the money they are out from this scam.