Acaiberry-ebiz Program / unable to cancel

127 NW 13th st Suite #4Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1866-938-4832

I ordered the free trial and agreed to pay S&H. I received the product 1 1/2 weeks after they stated I would. I have since been trying to cancel however cannot get thru to any phone numbers listed. Some have a recording that a rep.will be will you but than the line gets disconnected. Impossible to cancel.
Je

Comments

To
  25th of Nov, 2008
I ordered the free sample and only agreed to pay shipping and handling. I even ordered it "express" and paid the extra money. I received it about a week late. Since then, I have had two charges on my account that I did not authorize. When I called the number the bank provided for me, a recording replied "This number no longer exists." I just received an e mail saying another shipment is on its way. There is no phone number, no e mail address... I can only go through my bank now! Does anyone have contact information please?
Fs
  4th of Feb, 2009
I too ordered a free trial and wasn't able to get a hold of anyone on the phone. If you go to www.mytrialsupport.com and live chat with someone and ask them to cancel your order that should do it. Try not to give them any information except your order number. Then, make sure you get a copy of the live chat conversation and email it to yourself. that should cover it. By the way... they're not helpful, AT ALL.
Hi
  14th of Feb, 2009
I TOO ORDERED A FREE TRIAL OF THIS PRODUCT IN NOV. 2008, WHICH I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE. ON DEC. 19, 2008 I WAS ABLE TO CALL AND CANCEL THE ORDER. HOWEVER, IN JAN. 2009 I WAS BILLED THE $5.95 FOR THE FREE TRIAL, $2.54 FOR NOTHING, .18 CENTS FOR NOTHING AND THEN $84.79 FOR MY FIRST MONTH'S SUBSCRIPTION. NONE OF THESE CHARGES WERE AUTHORIZED AND NONE OF THE PHONE NUMBERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PRODUCT ARE REAL. I WILL BE FILING A CLAIM WITH MY BANK, AS WELL AS, SUBMITTING A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO THE BBB AND THE FTC. I WILL ALSO BE SENDING A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO THE RACHEL RAY SHOW, THE OPRAH WHINFREY SHOW AND THE STATIONS THAT PRODUCE THESE SHOWS.
I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN TAKEN IN BY THIS SCAM TO DO THE SAME.
Te
  21st of Feb, 2009
I have also ordered the free trail of this product...I never received it. They took $5.95 out of my acct. then $4.95 and now today 10.95. My tax check will soon be in my acct. I am going to contact the bbb and anyone else there is to talk to. If you call 1-800-820-colon will get in contact with someone but it really doesn't help. This is a SCammmmm