Acaiberry Dietary Supplement, Fulfillment Center, Davie, FL / unauthorized shippment and billing my visa card

1 4650 sw 51st Suite711Davie, FL, United States Review updated:

A Bottle of AcaiBerry Dietary Supplements was sent by USPS to my home, without my permisson and my visa card was charged $83.00. There was no invoice in the package or web site to go to or a phone number to talk with the Fulfillment Center to cancel or refund my visa.

Comments

15th of Jan, 2009

to whom it may concern, I sent for a free bottle of acui berry and just paid shipping. I AM A HEART PATIENT AND UPON TELLING MY DR. HE ADVISED ME NOT TO TAKE THEM BECAUSE I AM ON NITRATES. i called and advised the lady I talked with and was told to mail them back and the postage was 11.40 cents to mail. In the meantime they went ahead and charged my checking account 89.40 cents for another bottle of pills 2 weeks befor the pills were to be sent.I IMEDIATLY CALLED TO HAVE THEM CANCELLED.in the meantime I HAVE CALLED 5 TIMES FOR MY REFUND, A LADY WITH A VERY HEAVY ACCENT KEEPS ANS. AND SHE IS VERY HARD TO UNDERSTAND AND KEEPS TELLING ME TO HAVE A NICE DAY AND HANGS UP.tHE PILLS WERE MAILED BACK TO YOUR COMPANY ON NOV. 17TH AT 2.50 PM.tHEY WERE RECEIVED AT THE FRONT DESKV AND WERE SIGNED FOR ACCEPTENCE BY A PERSON NAMED DONNA.THEY WERE RETURNED ON NOV.21ST AT 11.26 AM. I GAVE THE TRACKING NO. TO YOUR PERSONAL. IT IS ALMOST 2 MONTHS THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY REFUND. WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM? SINCERLY MR JJAMES DISALVO

• Co
      15th of Feb, 2009

I, too, ordered the trial product but before the trial period was up I received another bottle. I didn't authorized them to send anything other than the trial product.

When I did this I remember there being a statement at the bottom of the page, in very small print, that to cancel the "standing order" (which I never authorized) to call - and a phone number was listed in Sandy, Utah. When I went back to the page to get the phone number, it was gone. I have searched for phone numbers for them and everyone I have called claim they know nothing about the product or the company. One person I spoke to at 801-936-9200 in North Salt Lake City, Utah identified himself with a health related firm but claimed he had never heard of Acai Berry products.