Acaiberry Detox Lp / unaunauthorized charges on my credit card

1 12399 belcher rd suite 140Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-87000692

This was an order on the internet advertised the product was free. as long as shipping of 3.95 was paid. My credit card was charged 3.95 on 12/16/08. this is the date it was ordered. The product arrived on Jan. 1 2009, along with my credit card statement, with an added charge of 87.13. I called my credit card co and reported this. They said they would take care of this unauthorized charge. They have since debited my credit card for another charge of 87.13. The original product has been sent back to the company. Please do not debit my act and do not send any more products. I have tried to contact you, without success .

Comments

• Ag
      26th of Jan, 2009

i was charged the 87.13 but got my refund the number I called was for acaiberry detox this is the number I used was 1-866-949-0138 also got the refund for a 2.61 international charge. I suggest you cancel you debit card or credit card have a new one issued. Good Luck aggie_mom_of_3@yahoo.com

• Ag
      26th of Jan, 2009

do this

• Th
      27th of Jan, 2009

SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME @ 3:30PM, 2/27/09 WHEN OPENING MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ON-LINE.
    1/13/09 CHARGED ON ACCOUNT FOR $3.95 WITH A NAME: REZMAX 866-870-0692 FL
    1/27/09 CHARGED ON ACCOUNT FOR $87.13 WITH NAME: ACAI ELITE LOC: 866-633-6706
    CALLED ABOVE # IMMEDITALEY WITH A PRE-RECORDED MESSAGE SAYING ALL LINES WERE BUSY
    CALLED MY BANK, THEY SAID IT WAS STILL IN PRE-AUTHORIZATION MODE & TO STOP IN BRANCH TOMORROW TO CHECK ON DETAILS.
    THIS SCAM WAS ON MAIN WEB PAGE OF MSN & ACCREDITED BY OPRAH & DR. OZ

• Ta
      29th of Jan, 2009

Thanks for the number -I just called too because I never even receved either sample & was just charged the 88.13. I am going to withdraw the money from my card that is left (prepaid) and transfer all my bill payment to a new one -I don;t trust them...especially since the number they use when charging your card is disconnected!

• Je
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I had also ordered this product and had just gotten it when I saw a charge on my account. The customer service person said that the 14 day trial starts when the product is ordered and not when you receive it. I just got mine and therefore the trial period had already passed. How stupid. And the trial order is not free. You start out by paying the shipping and then you are allowed 14 days and then you end up paying full price for this order. Plus I think you end up with a foreign charge also. I will watch my credit card closely to make sure I am not charged again. Personally I think the price is outrageous.

• Ni
      4th of Feb, 2009

Exactly the same thing happend to me. I never received the sample for $3.95 and in top of everything they charged me $87.13 foro the next shipping. I already called my bank. And I will have to keep an eye on my account too.

• Ae
      20th of Feb, 2009

I briefly read the advertisement and ordered free trial. They charged my bank card $3.95 . But while they were in process of chargeing it I call "the number on the website" they kept transferring me to different people and gave me more numbers to call, telling me I had called the wrong department! They have different addresses! The one address is 3007 greene st hollywood fl. I looked it up and its not even a factory its pm envirement inc. company!!! website is pmenv.com. And thats the address they are telling people to send acai berry back too!!! I found out and withdrew all money money out and closed bank account right away!They are gonna charge forever. All the addresses and phone numbers dont match up! And they elegally put rachel ray and oprah on there website!

4th of Mar, 2009

Oh my God I cannot believe I got scammed! I am always so careful. The exact same things happened to me. Glad I check my bank account everyday. I was charged $2.00, $1.95 and foreign fees. They would have bounced so many things! They did not waste any time charging my account foreign fees and unauthorized transactions. I called the bank right away and they told me I had to get in touch with the company first. I was on the phone over an hour with 13 different people telling me they did not sell the product. I was hung up on so many times!!! I even was being IM'd to keep the account active through verifyyourorder.com . How can you keep the account active if they don't have records of your order in the first place?! I think everyone should file a merchant dispute with their credit card company or bank if they have not done so already. I cancelled my bank card today. Hopefully I avoided a bigger mess. I am so sorry for all of you that lost more.

• Wa
      4th of Mar, 2009

Same thing happened to my wife and I. She purchased with a bank card. I think charges debited for six months were $59 and change. When brought to the bank's attention, they said they could get four months back. They couldn't. Why, I don't know.

• Vi
      5th of Mar, 2009

When I placed my order, my credit card company called me via a automated service to tell me that this company was unauthorized and that I needed to call my credit card company right away. My credit card company already knew about this company's charges, etc. When I called my credit card company, they declined the $2.00 shipping charge and they had a number for the company and they called with me on the phone as well, and asked to have this cancelled, i even recieved a cancelation number. Here is the number my credit card company called 1866-949-0138

• Ju
      24th of Mar, 2009

I am extremely upset with the Acai Berry Detox Product. It clearly said Risk free trial just pay shipping and Handling which was 2.95. Then today I went to my checkings account and found that I was being charged 87.13 for the product. I called them at 1866-894-0138 and they told me that the first 14 days are for free
    (which is not stated on the website). I guess nothing is really for free in this world...Anyways I called my bank and thier going to take care of it.

• Ri
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I strongly agree with the above comment. I developed rashes all over my skin and paid $89 for that. They started unauthorized billing to my credit card account. It is entirely a fraud business, don't fall a victim for that.

• Ro
      6th of Apr, 2009

I was victom of the same fraud, I recieved a second bottle that I did not order today 4/6/09. I tried to call the number they list and a busy signal is all I get. I haven't recieved mycredit card bill yet but I'm sure it will be charged the same.
    Richard R

• Ga
      13th of Apr, 2009

I am on the phone withAcai Berry Detos LP right now. Have talked to someone for a long time and finally she said she would put me in touch with a supervisor. Guess what I am still on hold. I know what will happen. She will come back on the line and say a supervisor is not available when actually one was not even notified, I have been through this before with another company. Only the other one was a valid company I had a complaint with service. My credit company warned me ahead of time what was going to happen so I emailed the company and told them to send me no furthe shipments. I even had the shipment number in my request. They said I didnt follow their guidelines. All I hear is terms of agreement. Somwhow I just didnt follow that. Boy do I feel dumb. Cant believe people like Opra would put her name on this junk. Anyway my credit card notified me of the $87.13 and I declined it. Guess what, , , Watchout folks it any over yet. Now they are charging my card for $40.00 they say is miscellaneous charges but cant tell me what they are. Now my credit card didnt catch that one. I have now put that card on hold and will cancel it completely after this little stunt. I am still on hold for a supervisor. Probably are none there . Oh somehow they say this was split so watch out. When will the other $47 shoe fall. Well I am still on hold. I am also a victum of this scam but not as bad as some of you... I should know by now, , You never get something for nothing..

• Ga
      13th of Apr, 2009

Guess what.. They hung up on me..Watch out for this scam.My credit card didnt catch this.

• Ka
      6th of May, 2009

After reading all this, I was looking up the phone number for my bank and they called me, what a coincidence!!! Funny thing, they told me about this scam and gave me the number to call. I was given number for SWM Labs 1-866-594-4537 and was able to cancell my order. I used their automated service to cancel my order, Then, I also got a confirmation number that it was cancelled after I got a Customer Service Rep on the phone.
    Hope this helps

• De
      6th of May, 2009
    acaiberry detox lp - Ripoff
    AcaiBerry Detox LP
    Florida

I was charge 87.13 to my account and my 14 days free trial was not up yet. This is a very bad product and I wish I never ordered it. The number is wrong on the order form is 866-594-4537.

• Gl
      17th of May, 2009

Now I'm scared because I just ordered this product. What should I do?

• Ki
      20th of May, 2009

I agree with everyone about the $87.13 charge. Fortunately I was able to cancel before the charge went through. I really like the Acai Berry and wanted to order more. They told me that I have to order on line first. Guess what, if I do that, I'm travelling the same vicious circle again. I only want to order under "my control" of VISA card, not theirs. They also charge you for 2 diet programs that you're not aware of, each is about $14. I was fortunate that the Acai Berry operator notified me of these and gave me the phone #'s to cancel the orders. Watch out for the accompanying "Pure Cleanse". They tag on a fast $85 and decline to remove the charge from your credit cards. I guess I'll have to wait until someone puts this in stores and we can control our purchases.
    K

• Bo
      20th of May, 2009
    acaiberry detox lp - SCAM
    ACAIBERRY DETOX LP
    Rockford
    Illinois

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. THEY SEND YOU A BOTTLE WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO BE FREE FOR 3.95 SHIPPING. THEN CHARGED ME 87.13...NO NOTIFICATION OF THIS WAS AT ANYTIME STATED AND NOW SAY THAT I AGREED TO TERMS ONLINE WHICH I DO NOT AGREE WITH. NO EMAIL CONFIRMATION SAYING RETURN WITHIN A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME OR NOTIFICATION IN THE PACKAGING. THIS IS A SCAM TO THE FULLEST!