Acaiberry Cleanse / not getting refunded

3600 Ocean View #2 Glendale, CA 91208Glendale, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-440-7533

Well I order the trail bottle of the cleanse. I paid $5.99 shipping and handling. About a 2 weeks later I saw that they charged me $88 for two other bottles that they shipped to me without letting me know. I then went to cancel my account with them. When you order the trail bottle you have 20 days to cancel before they send you the two bottles, but I cancelled on the 20th day and I was still charged. I want a refund because I cancelled on time!!! and I should not have been billed 88 dollars.

Comments

Ac
  9th of Dec, 2008

AcaiBerry Cleanse - unauthorized use of credit card
Las Vegas
Nevada

Please stop charging my account I too did not authorize any other transaction to be made on my account, I only authorized the first transaction
Dj
  7th of Jan, 2009

AcaiBerry Cleanse - Billed with another order!
GlobalNet Pharmacy

I ordered Acai Berry from one company and received another product that I did not knowingly order from another company! Low and behold I received a bill from Global Net pharmacy for a product that I thought was my original Acai order. My credit card was charged for the Acai from one company. Needless to say there was another charge for $88 for the Acai Cleanse not knowingly ordered but part of the scam as I see it. It is a 14 day trial and if no cancellation done they bill your credit card or bank account and also as a monthly auto ship. I am not alone as I see from other complaints. I did after over and hour waiting time and 3 calls speak to a rep with a foreign accent. In my world travels sounded like a Phillipine gentleman. I was told in 24 to 48 hours I will receive an email and notice of refund! Let's hope so. I was also told I can keep the sample product BUT I shall see how that works out. Bottle is unsealed since I did not know it was included with the original Acai product! No notice inside the box addressed to me just a zip code from where it was shipped (Boca Raton, FL) NO complete return address given which is suspect . I did get my order number from the man I spoke to. I am in hopes it can be resolved without an issue but after seeing the mail and complaints I feel a bit scammed to say the least! I do plan on contacting my credit card company also for security.
Ma
  23rd of Jan, 2009
I also have been trying to reach "Maxacaiberry" otherwise known as globalnetpharmacy at 888 234-3438 always the same lame message that no one is available, and i have been callin since 7:30 this morning. I keep hearing the same 2 songs play and after being on hold yet another time for 60 min the line went dead and i was left with nada. scam is an understatement!!! How can companies if that's what you want to call this continue to do this!!!
Sa
  25th of Aug, 2009
i was charged on my card for something i never ordered. i can not get to the company
Mp
  28th of Aug, 2009

AcaiBerry Cleanse - unauthorized use of credit card
acai berry cleanse
Florida

I noticed unauthorized charges on my credit card to cleanse gold and realized it was from acaiberry. I had purchaseda free trial for.99 shipping only. I found a website and cancelled my order (maybe)
but am comcerned about having the $87. refunded that was charged to my account. Please help. Sheila Pepe pepefam@comcast.net