Acaiaslim bromalite rxcolon / unauthorized withdrawal

0 12278 souuth lone peak parkwayDraper, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-540-9633

I have just spent considerable time on the phone with the BBB of Salt Lake city and this company is not registered under the name of MBM&F their real name is Ultra Green Lean Tea LLC. They have several locations and phone numbers (all are toll free ) [protected] and spoke with a customer service person by the name of Falon.
Here is all the information I got from the BBB:

Their real address is 1111 Draper Parkway Suite #300, Draper UT,
Their phone numbers are: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].

They also have offices at: PO Box 2033, Riverton, UT 84065
16192 Postal Hiway, Lewes, DE 19958

Bromolite and Acaislim: MBM&F PO Box 2012, Riverton, UT 84065
[protected] and [protected]
This is where I called and of course they had no record that I had ever cancelled. I spoke to Falon, ask her her. She's not very nice but she did cancel my order and is refunding my last order that they sent.

As are as the rx colon which I never ordered I will have to get on that one and I will have to post again.

You can go to the Utah BBB website and pull up all kinds of information on these businesses yourself. The website is: www.utah.bbb.org.

I hope that this helps some of you. Don't give up. These scams can only be stopped by us if we take action and don't take no for an answer.

Comments

• Je
      5th of Feb, 2009

I actually sent an email to cancel order the same day I recieved bottle of acaiaslim in mail, thanks to all who posted comments.
    I read all the negative stuff so I sent email to company cancelling my order after waiting over 45 mins for someone to answer. I tried calling 3 different times with no luck. All I got was recorded message.

I returned unopened bottle and they still charged me 79.95 and now a 2nd bottle showed up with another charge of 79.95. I have signed receipt they recieved it back so now I have to file dispute with credit card company. I have to pay for shipping again, what a mess!!!