Acaia Slim / Billed b$79.95 before trying product

I ordered the trail 30 day sample for $4.95. I was advised that I had 15 days to try the product after 14 days I called and canceled. Because I was out on a special job assignment for three months, Dec. 08 to March 09 I didn;t realize that a shipment had been sent to me and that I had been charged $79.95 December 7, 2008 and then $79.95 every month until March 2009. I didn't discover $478.70 woth of charges until March 22, 2009 while reviewing my debit card account. I only review my bank statements fully every three months. I was livid! I contacted the number listed on the bank statement and the call service stated that he could credit me two months $159.90 out of the $478.70 charges. I advised them that my wife had opened the shipments and since there was no paperwork in the envelopes she just set the un -opened bottles in the cabinet. I requested to return the six (6) un-opened bottles so he could credit the $318.80 on my accouint. The call center representative stated he could not do that because they were too old. I said they are sealed and un-opened. He stated he still coukld do it.
I then asked for the direct phone number and Ceo of the Acaia Products. The rep said he did not know a phone number or the name of the CEO. He stated all he had was an assress: Acaia Slim 16192 Costal Highway Lewes, Delaware 19958.

I Want MY $318.80 BACK!!!

Can anyone help me with a name and phone number for the Acaia Slim people directly?

Monty Moncibais
e-mail address: monty@flash.net

D  24th of Mar, 2009 by
Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-877-317-0189. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also you can email your request to cancel info@verifyyourorder.com.
Have a great day