acaia pure / billed more than I agreed to for products I did not order.

1 Phoenix Az, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

10-30-2008 I ordered the free acaia berry product from centalcoastnutra. acaia pure for a 14 day free
trial for 4.95 Mychecking account was billed for $44.85. After waiting for 30 minutes on hold I was told that I didn't read the fine print like all the other people out there. I was told that I didn't decline the offer for the hoodiawater or gum so I was billed for it. I told him heneeds to get a real job!
I have canceled my debit card and I am filling a dispute against this company with my bank.

Comments

31st of Mar, 2009

well i have just tried to cancel this order and it is not alowing me! it is telling me there is no records of my order!

Donot buy this product!

• Jm
      23rd of Nov, 2009

My wife had ordered this free acaia berry sample from the website below and they charged her $160 without her concent. Their excuse is people should cancel the order in 14 days which she did not place. They use a fake OVERSEAS customer support number (NOT A FREE NUMBER) in Poland +48222120179. They use a address in UK:
    B Envision Net Worldwide Ltd., DH8 0LH Blackhill, UK,
    Postal Address: EnvisionNet, 80-83 Long Lane, EC1A 9ET London, , United Kingdom

Copyright © 2009. All rights reserved.

DON"T ORDER OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE OR YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF BIG TIME

I will complain to Master Card and also UK authorities on this.

Jman