acaia pure / billed more than I agreed to for products I did not order.

1 Phoenix Az, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

10-30-2008 I ordered the free acaia berry product from centalcoastnutra. acaia pure for a 14 day free
trial for 4.95 Mychecking account was billed for $44.85. After waiting for 30 minutes on hold I was told that I didn't read the fine print like all the other people out there. I was told that I didn't decline the offer for the hoodiawater or gum so I was billed for it. I told him heneeds to get a real job!
I have canceled my debit card and I am filling a dispute against this company with my bank.

Comments

Sa
  31st of Mar, 2009

well i have just tried to cancel this order and it is not alowing me! it is telling me there is no records of my order!

Donot buy this product!

Jm
  23rd of Nov, 2009

My wife had ordered this free acaia berry sample from the website below and they charged her $160 without her concent. Their excuse is people should cancel the order in 14 days which she did not place. They use a fake OVERSEAS customer support number (NOT A FREE NUMBER) in Poland +48222120179. They use a address in UK:
B Envision Net Worldwide Ltd., DH8 0LH Blackhill, UK,
Postal Address: EnvisionNet, 80-83 Long Lane, EC1A 9ET London, , United Kingdom

Copyright © 2009. All rights reserved.

DON"T ORDER OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE OR YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF BIG TIME

I will complain to Master Card and also UK authorities on this.

Jman