Acaia Berry / my refund

881 cottage stPlacerville, CA, United States Review updated:
4.35
Phone: 5303447478
Hi I ordered the acaia berry for the 3.99 it said you have 14 days to call an cancel or you would be charged 89.31 I called before the time was up and you still charged me the 89.31. I have called 3 or 4 times you keep telling me the money is in the process of being refunded, still no sign of the money being put back in my account. Please fix it. Thank You kelly
Ke

Comments

Ma
  15th of Oct, 2008

Performance Health USA, LLC
P.O. Box 971090
Orem
Utah

I also ordered the Acaia Berry Suppliment just to try it and am getting charged for it without me giving the ok to buy it!! They have no authorization to charge my card for it without me and they are!! They are scams and fraud!!!
They have no real websight or phone number to contact them!!
Ly
  15th of Feb, 2009

Acaia Berry - Scam!!!!
Acai Berry POW

I have no idea where these people get off scamming innocent people. I feel so stupid. I to have not been able to get ahold of this company to cancel this $99.00 farce. I had to change my credit card in hopes that they won't STEAL any more money from me. I can't even get a hold of any one to stop them from sending me this stuff! This is Riduculous!!! If anyone can help, please do. I just recieved an email that my next shipment has been shipped out!!! I DON'T WANT IT!!! Somebody make them stop!!! Warn Everyone You Know!!!
Bm
  5th of Apr, 2009
I had the same problem, and had to close out my account & get a new account number, for my debit/check card, in order to stop the charges. My bank investigated this &b credited back my checking account for the entire refund. I suggest you call your bank, and change your account number. Sorry this happened to you.
Dc
  27th of Jul, 2009
I've had the same problem.
I have called several times and they say "no refunds".
I'm going to call one more time and then I sending to BBB.
They have charged me for products that I didn't receive.
It is a SCAM. I'll never order anything else.
Maybe I need to get in touch with my bank and change my account.

DC
La
  3rd of Nov, 2009

Acaia Berry
Parma
Michigan

Acaia Berry has received my returned shipment and have not refunded my money. They won't answer the phone they keep you on hold so you will get tired of waiting and hang up.
Me
  1st of Feb, 2010

PUREBERRYSHELP
Lititz
Pennsylvania

I ORDERD A $.99 BOTTLE OF ACAIA BERRY PRODUCT WHICH I RECEIVED. THEN A FEW DAYS LATER NOTICED A CHARGE OF $149.95 PLUS A CHARGE OF $4.50 FEE FOR THE SAME PRODUCT WHICH I DID NOT ORDER, DID NOT RECEIVE AND DO NOT WANT. WHEN CONTACTING MY BANK ABOUT CHARGE THE SITE THEY GAVE ME WAS PUREBERRYSHELP.COM. WHEN I CALL THE PHONE NUMBER TO TRY TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE, I EITHER GET NO ANSWER, PUT ON HOLD, OR AM TOLD TO LEAVE A MESSAGE. I WANT MY MONEY RETURNED. ANY SUGGESTIONS