ACAI3 / Cancellation

I had started checking into this stuff and found that reading the complaints is like I have written them. I had viewed a website about the Acai x3 and started to order the free trial but then changed my mind. that evening I received a call from them, they offered me a free bottle ( 30 day supply ) if I paid the $4.95 shipping & handling. I was assured there was no obligation and that if I liked...
I agree that I didn't know that I would be charged 87.17 for the stuff I thought I was only getting a trial sample for - So I checked into cancelling the "subscription" thru information in my bank and there is no phone number to call or any other way to get in contact with them. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Comments

• Te
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I have been taken for many different amounts of money from several different marketing firms that have attached themselves to the acai berry free trial campaign. Once they got my account number it seemed like it was free reign for whomever, to deduct money from my checking account for services that I had never heard of. I was told I signed up for services when I ordered my free trial of acai berry. That was a surprise to me. I never recieved any services from any of these companies. It's bad enough they took my money without my knowledge, but, they did it without rendering any type of service for me what so ever. I also got so intensely sick from the acai pills, that I could not get out of bed for three days. When I tried to investigate, I was told, due to security issues, no information is available to me as the consumer. There is no corporate address, no manager, no anything for me to talk to or write to. I am just S O L. I was even given a false phone number in California. Imagine the surprise of that company when they recieved my call? They will not even give me a name of anyone affiliated with their corupt services, yet they have my name, address, phone number and YES even my bank account information. Where is the fairness? Where is MY security?? These people should be caught, stopped and criminal charges should be brought up against them. As a consumer, I have followed every step they have given me for my money back and they not only broke their contract rules when it came to their full money back guarantee refund, but they have given other companies authorization to dwindle my checking account down to nothing. My bank is trying to work with me, but, their deceptive practices are giving my bank a bad time also. PLEASE HELP!!! Whatever you do stay away from them and keep yourself safe!!

• Cr
      23rd of Apr, 2009

Doesn't sound like a good bank. You should have realized that you were scammed the first time and to think you can trust Crooks by working with them? You should have closed the CCard along time ago. If you haven't yet, then they will make sure they suck it dry!

Find a better Bank! Unbelievable they let you go this long.

Check out the video on this website on the right hand corner. Acai berry Scam! They could care less about you as long as you keep that card open.

• Ju
      27th of Apr, 2009

I want to cancel, I can't afford the Acai3, please send me conformation that this has been cancelled.

• Ju
      27th of Apr, 2009

I would like to cancel Acai3, I can't afford it, plus I am on medication that I can't take this with.

• Dd
      12th of May, 2009
    ACAI3 - being scammed
    acai3
    it is fake
    none given, it is fake
    Utah
    acai3.com

THIS IS A FRAUD!! They offer a free trial sample with a small s&h charge, then continue to charge your credit card almost $90.00 every month, with no product sent. The address, email and phone numbers are fake so you have no way to get ahold of them to cancel. The free trial comes with NO address on it, or ANY info. You need to call your credit card company immediately and have them refuse charges from this company, talk to their billing fraud department. I now have met people who have been charged this for over a year!! ALSO- once your credit card company stops accepting charges, they will start billing under real Technology Labs. make sure you block that company too. Good luck to you all, this is a real nighmare to live thru.

• Sy

NUMBER IS 1 877-350-8480.NOW YOU GUYS THAT IS ACAIX3 HAS

DEBITED MY ACCOUNT AND THEY KEEP ON TELLING ME TO WAIT

FOR THE BOTTLE BEFORE THE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT BACK.FOR

THE FACT IS I HAVE NOT ORDED ANY PRODUCT FROM THAT

COMPANY AND I WANT THEM TO CREDIT BACK MY ACCOUNT.

• Mf
      19th of Jun, 2009
    ACAI3 - Not so free sample of Acai3
    Acai3
    Phone: 18669511393
    Xanithin3.com

I ordered the trial sample and had sent an email to cancel the order because I had never received the sample. Then low and behold they have debited my acct 88.55. I called the # on the bottle and they said I would have to return the bottle that was just mailed that day, before they would refund my $. It has been 3weeks since they got their pills back and still don't have my $ back. I get the run around every time I call because it is a 3rd party call center.

• Ji
      20th of Jun, 2009

Stay away from these companies. They will hide behind other names and products. Be very, very careful. These companies are scams and cheats.

FWM Laboratories
    2040 NE 163rd, Suite 305
    North Miami Beach, FL 33162
    866-949-0138
    954-699-0814

Acai Berry Detox (Same as FWM Labs)
    3007 Greene Street

• Le
      30th of Jun, 2009
    ACAI3 - being scammed
    Pennsylvania

received acai3 called cancelled it sent back May 4 debited 88.50 from my account been calling them since May 7 to get my refund talked to 10 different people they must brainwash them they all say the same will be in your account in 10 days till this day June 30th still isn't in my account

• Ra
      13th of Jul, 2009

I too need to cancel my acai3. they never told me that they were going to auto ship. Please if there is anyone out there that can help me please let me know. Thank you for your help

• Ha
      31st of Jul, 2009

There is nothing you can do to get your money back if you are relying on them to do something. I refunded my product and wanted my $88.55 that they had charged me on my debit card. I tried calling numerous times (866-951-1393). The first time, they told me that my refund had been processed. The next time I called because the refund hadn't been posted to my account. They told me that the refund had been processed on their behalf and that I would have to contact my financial institution to figure out what was going on on their end of it. So, I called and my financial institution had no record whatsoever of them processing a refund. If you are within 60 days of the charge on your card, you can file a debit card dispute. Mine, unfortunately was past the 60 days, because I thought after filing a complaint with the BBB that the company might actually start caring and do something about it, in order to keep their customers...I was very wrong!! They never responded to the BBB complaint. I even have a cancellation number, the person that signed for my return, and the time and day that it all happened by tracking it with UPS.

• Up
      10th of Oct, 2010

I was told the sample was free and all I had to pay was $4 postage (to Australia). When my Mastercard account came in they had charged me $92.50. That was on the 21/9/2010. Twenty days later, yesterday the 10th October, they charged me twice. One for $90.06 and the other for $3.04. I am a pensioner and they have pretty well cleaned out my Mastercard. They have to be stopped. DO NOT be stupid like I was and give any credit card information over the internet. I got this product because it was actually advertised on a very reputable site. Fool me. $185.60 they stole from me. They should be charged with Fraud.