ACAI XL AND COLOGENIX / NO PRODUCT MONEY TAKEN FROM ACCOUNT

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I asked for a free trial to Acai Xl and Cologenix from the Oprah site and was charged for shipping and handling on January 16, 2009 and never recieved the product. On February 4, 2009 my bank account was charged for $87.13 for each product totalling $174.26. I cannot reach the company for a refund on the product that I did not recieve and I am having to close my account due to this. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!! Shame on Oprah, ABC, CNN and other companies allowing them to advertise on their websites. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!! Can anyone help with info on how to contact the companies????? daisey101068@hotmail.com

Comments

• Ge
      7th of Feb, 2009

Email the Oprah show and see what they will do for you.
    George

• Ti
      13th of Feb, 2009

I ordered a trial version of the product Jan 5. I did not receive the product until Feb 2. They charged my visa for the trial verson on 1/29/09. I cancelled the trial version because they billed me before I received the trial version. On feb. 9 they charged $87.13 on my visa. I was informed that I will not get a refund because I should have cancelled within 14 days of Jan. 5. So I am disputing the charge with visa.
    Bottom line, they have me cancelled but say I have to pay 87.13 because I did not cancel within 14 days. Do you think I should be able to try the product and decide whether or not I like it before buying it??? I assumed the trial version would start once I received the product. By the way, I am on the phone waiting for a supervisor and I have been on the phone waiting for close to an hour. Stilling waiting on the phone. Do not order this product you are in for heartache.

• El
      13th of Feb, 2009

I also got charged the $87.13 for the ACAI XL - I called 866-633-6706 and got my account cancelled but I need a number for this IP Nutraplex that is also showing a charge to my account...this is totally out of line.

13th of Feb, 2009

I just called 866-635-2312, I as well ordered this product as a trail for 3.95 and was charged 87.13 on my bank account and never recieved the product, i to had to cancel out my order and ask for a refund o the product. no where was I told i would not get my product and than be chared for 87.13 for not getting anything i talked with a guy named David Garcia @ 866-635-2312 and asked for a refund!! I can not believe we are having the same issues Shame shame on the company doing this scam

• Me
      16th of Feb, 2009

I am having the same issue. I ordered PowerFlush 500 on 1.30.09. May banking account was charged 3.95 on 1.31.09 for the trial. I was charged 89.31 on 2.14.09. I tried to cancel prior to trial expiration. Could not find number. I did recieve product of course with not packing information. I thought that was odd. When my bank was charged there was a number, I call the number for PowerFlush500 and was told I can not cancel or return the product. I have not recieved it yet, but was told their product is none returnable and non-refundable. I did not get this from the website. I was a trial, if you don't like return and get your money back. I cancelled the AcaiBurn prior to expiration on which will be 2.20.09. But was told my bank account would be charged anyway and I was given a RMA# to return bottle. When they get the bottle back they will refund my money. I am not "banking" on that. Please be careful everyone. This is the first time I have experienced this and I have been ordering from the internet for years. I may have to close my bank account to get these rid of these predators.

• Sc
      24th of Feb, 2009

I also ordered the free trial which I did receive for $3.95, but at the same time I was never informed on the website that I would automatically become a member!!! The only way I knew was when I checked by bank account online I was charged $87.13. I had my bank return the charge as unauthorized! The number listed was 866-635-2312. I did speak with someone and they gave me a cancelation confirmation number but also told me they could not refund the charge that posted to my account. I in turn informed her my bank would be returning it as unauthorized!!

• Ps
      25th of Feb, 2009

The same thing happened to me. After many frustrating phone calls I decided to cancel my bank account. It appeared to me this is a spam out to con people. They would let us on hold on the phone for more than an hour or I guess, forever if we didn't hang up. The customer services girls all talked with a strong accent, telling me that they are an offshore company, probably India. They are very unhelpful and kept saying that I did not close my account and they had the right to charge me. Moreover there was no product sent after the first bottle of sample.

PLEASE DON'T FALL TO THEIR TRAP OF CONNING OUR MONEY!!!

25th of Feb, 2009

You are just dealing with Scam Artist that use Oprah's name and other high profile names that are out there. These Scam Artist are just taking advantage of that.

Some of these Scam Artist or Crooks are not even in this Country and hard to catch.. why? They don't have the same penalty that We face here in Our country so they suck us dry on Our credit cards which is so easy to do online.

Then again, some of these crooks lie here in Our own Country... they give you a bogus product with a bogus address and change their names but keep the Acai berry just to suck us dry of Our hard earning money

They change their names just so they don't get caught for their online crime and move State to State with a bogus addresss

25th of Feb, 2009

ic3.gov online is all I can say!

25th of Feb, 2009

Here's a Complaint I did find on this website even tho' it was last year... but it continues...

57 days ago by fairgame 0 Votes
    First off call your bank and cancel your credit card, also immediately file a Chargeback. If they recive enough chargebacks it will screw up their merchant account and get them blacklisted. Don't bother calling the numbers or live chat it is totally useless. Anyways here's some info on these people:

The people who run this whole scam operation are:

JUAN ZUETTA (Runs the whole show, tells everyone what to do)
    ANTHONY PELLEGRINO (Designs the scam websites, graphics, etc.)
    VLADISLAV SKORO (Programmer who maintains entire scam e-commerce system, domains, server, etc.)
    SERGIO PADRON (Funds the whole operation and has already been blacklisted by VISA/MasterCard for chargebacks)
    DIEGO D. RODRIGUEZ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They operate under many different businesses to mask their shady operations but Aton Solutions is the office they work out of (they tend to relocate):

ATON SOLUTIONS, LLC

Email: vskoro@atonsolutions.com
    Skype: mk_2010
    Age: 38
    D.O.B: 10/20/1970

They also operate these companies which all revolve around the same scam:

NETPLEX, LLC

Fictitious Name
    PHENTREMINEDIRECT
    8770 SW 72 STREET SUITE #364
    MIAMI, FL 33173

All the products they sell are a scam:

Phentremine Civ-xR, Total Cleanse, Colon xR, White Tea with Acai, Body Trim, Acai Berry Supreme, Acai Berry Ultimate, Total Pomegranate, POM 500, and MyColonRemedy.

All of their scam product landing pages are located in subdomains on http://www.ebizprogram.com