Acai X3 / Charged after order cancelled

1 260 Desota Rd, West Palm Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered a product caled acai x3. . A detox supplement, but cancelled the order immediately. However, today, my bank advised me that a charge of $88. 95 was made against my account by durable goods wholesale & mgd. Co. For acaix3 (Which i have not received) . As a result of this charge, my brank account was overdrawn and i have been assessed a further $35. 00 overdrawn fee by my bank!!!
I cannot contact this firm as no one seems to know who they are, yet they advertise on the web (Cannot find the site now) .

Comments

• Fe
      Apr 15, 2009

JOIN THE CLUB! I ordered the "free trial." My account was debited $2.79 for the charge. Two weeks later, my account was debited $88.55. No product was ever sent.

Calling the phone numbers listed by my bank to authorize the payment yielded the following results:
    1. 888/529-3591 - "Mike" claims that this number is the customer service department for a "Government Grants" program. They are currently investigating the fraudulent use of their phone number. They do not sell, advertise, or bill for any type of acai product or other pills, berries, or supplements.

2. 866/951-1393 - message recording is for "Infusion Media." No live person is available at this number; options for leaving a message in the O(operator mail box)box only, as "All extension mail boxes are full."

3. Other 866 and 888 area code numbers are for companies who answer the phone as "Customer Service" only. They claim they are "not allowed to give out any information on [their] company, " and that they have no information listed for any name, phone number, order number, authorization code, or amount listed (despite how much you tell them the debit is). They will claim to look up your information, however, if you give them your "full credit card account number."

The website, http/pureacaidiet.net, has no address, phone number, location listed. When you click their "contact us" link, it repeats the website listing, but doesn't go anywhere.

Suggestion: Contact your bank, INSIST that they file a FRAUDULENT CLAIM against the debit for the amount debited PLUS your overdraft fees. Good luck with the bank; not all will honor your requests. Cancel your debit card (I KNOW it's a hassle) and request a new one be issued immediately. This will at least deny future access to your account by these future scammers.

If your bank hassles you on the phone, GO INTO A LOCAL BRANCH, speak to a branch manager (don't waste your time with a clerk!), and make the same request in writing! Copy the main/regional branch with your written request. This may be the only help you get.

Again, good luck, God bless, and be careful!

• Zo
      Apr 15, 2009

Do NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT.. THEY CLAIM TO GIVE A FREE TRYOUT BUT THAT IS NOT TRUE .. IN 10 DAYS THEY WILL CHARGE YOU $88.55 FOR THE ACIX3 EVEN SO YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PILLS.. IT WILL TAKE THEM 3 WEEKS FOR SHIPPING, AND THEY WON'T GIVE YOU A REFUND. IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ... AND SPEAK TO MANAGER U WON'T BE ABLE TO BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO HANDLE CUSTOMERS... FOR YOUR OWN GOOD .. DO NOT TRUST THIS WEB PAGE... U WILL REGRET IT!! I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING AND THEY CHARGE ME $88.55.. NO WAY TO GET IT BACK...

• Li
      Apr 15, 2009

I too ordered this product and it was a major disappointment! I was charged the $2.79 for shipping and I have not received anything...on the other hand I did call 866/951-1393 and I did get someone. Felicia is correct when saying they won't give out any information on there company. Well I canceled my order and told them I did not want to be charged in a couple of weeks for this product and they gave me a cancelation confirmation number. Did any of you get one of these? So I am curious to see what happens...I will be so furious!

Apr 15, 2009

Acai x3 took $88.55 out of my account and since the same thing happen to me, I just wanted to know what is the toll free number that some of you call to get your order cancel because I need to cancel my order and try to get my money back. I called 800 659 3588 and 888 558 8470 and got no help from neither company. FOR OTHERS PLEASE DONT BUY ACAI X3 BECAUSE IT IS A SCAM.. IT HAPPEN TO ME AND IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU.

Apr 15, 2009

I had the exact same problem. I have been able to contact their customer service and cancel. The number is 866-882-1281. The guy actually could not have been nicer, although I canceled my card to be on the safe side.

• Je
      Apr 15, 2009

Well I just ordered this product and have been trying to find number so I may cancell so my husbands debit doesnt get charged. I hope I can resolve this or he will kill me!!!

• Mi
      Apr 15, 2009

I Know what you all are going through. The best thing to do if you are still in your trial period is to cancel whatever card you used. This way they cannot charge you, cause the card will be invalid. Even if you got charged the $88 it is still a good idea to cancel the card and recieve another one. The banks have no trouble doing this.
    If the charge bounced your account you can go to your local branch and fill out a complaint form. My bank refunded the overdraft charge. Though considering the fine print, and the trial terms, they did not refund the charge for the pills.

• Jw
      Apr 16, 2009

I cant find any way to contact anyone about this product. And this Dr. Oz person backs this product up that is where I got it from so I dont understand how he or anyone else could back some thing that is crap and they over charge you. Unffortunately I ordered it and then when I tried to cancel it I couldnt. So I then looked up the reviews so from now on read reviews first. I normally do but I guess it just seemed like an easy thing to do. The other product that they say to use with the acai x3 which is the purity 12 cleanse they have a number you call and they disconyinue the subscription right away so im not sure whats up with the acai X3???????

• Jw
      Apr 16, 2009

Thank you joe w you have the awnser and i dont know where he found it but if this has happened to you then please trust me call this #

*****CALL 1-866-882-1281 AND THEY WILL CANCEL TOUR SUBSCRIPTION!!!1

• Su
      Apr 16, 2009

I called 866-882-1281 and spoke with Laura. She said the only way I can get a refund of the $88.95 is by returning the product. I asked her how I can return a product I have never received and she repeated that the only way I could get a refund is to return the product. She said they have no system to track what deliveries they have sent. I told her her company was all over the internet as a scam and she told me she uses the product herself and it works. Again I told her I have no way to know that, since I have never received my product. She had her template of pat answers and that is all she was going to give. It seemed she was experienced with dealing with people like me, as she had ready answers and did not get flustered. I have cancelled my card. I also never received any kind of e-mail conformation, which Laura said she was resending, and which I still have not received. She said I had an account set up and was given a password. Yeah, right.
    Susan

Apr 16, 2009

Yes I had similar occurrence. However I saved my receipt and in it there is a contact information as follows: acaix3.com, 970 W Broadway, Suite E347, Jackson, WY, 83001, or by calling us at 1.866.951.1393
    They responded to my issue that the original order did not arrive. I did have reasonable amount of time to evaluate the product so they refund my money and sent me another bottle of their product.
    They appear to be reputable company. However whether the product lives up to advertisement and Dr OZ remarks it is too soon to say.

Mark S

Apr 16, 2009

MY 8 YEAR OLD HAD TOOK MY BANK CARD AND PURCHASED THE ACAI BERRY AND WHEN I SAW THE CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT I CALLED UP ASAP AND CANCELLED AND TOLD THEM I AM REFUSING ANY PACKAGES THAT THEY SEND AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK. THIS WAS 4 MONTHS AGO AND I AM OWED OVER $200.00 OF PILLS AND FOREIGN FEES CHARGED TO MY ACCOUNT, WHEN YOU SPEAK TO THE REP SHE PUTS YOU ON HOLD AND NEVER COMES BACK ON! THIS IS A FRAUD CHARGE AND I AM LOOKING TO TAKW THIS FURTHER!

• Bl
      Apr 16, 2009

Hey This product is some bull jive. PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS MESSAGE. ACAI X3 IS FAKE AND THE WEBSITE IS A FRAUD. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR LIFE AND MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE A GREAT RECOMMENDATION. GO TO YOUR LOCAL VITAMIN SHOP AND BUY A BOTTLE OF SUPER COLON CLEANSE. THEN GO TO A LOCAL SAMS CLUB AND BUY A BOTTLE OF ACAI BERRY JUICE. THIS IS A VERY SAFE AND INEXPENSIVE WAY TO GET THE RESULTS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND IT ISN'T A SCAM. MY WIFE STARTED DOING THIS AND IT WOULD TAKE ABOUT 3 TO 4 MONTHS TO GET THE PRICE OF WHAT A SCAM WOULD COST YOU FOR A FREAKING TRAIL. PLEASE READ AND REMEMBER TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!

• Av
      Apr 17, 2009

Ok, I called 866-951-1393 even though I had an order # he could not find me until I gave him the last 6 of my credit card. I had no problem cancelling he gave me a confirm#, well see what happens. I think its also unusual that I never received any product.

• Ga
      Apr 17, 2009

I also got fooled by the free trial scam. When they sent me the product there was no paperwork included on how or where to return the Acai X3 product. Unlike some other people I have now recieved a second bottle which I will try to return but could not find any return info anywhere on website and no info was provided with the product. I called the number @ 866-951-1393 but were closed for the weekend. I will try them first thing Monday morning! I have no problem cancelling my card if they charge my account for any more than the $2.79. Wish them good luck trying to get my money!!

• Da
      Apr 18, 2009

Do not order Acai X3 it is a complete Scam, The only way to stop any charges is to cancel the card you used for the purchase the product. Do so by calling customer realations on your credit card you used and ask for a new card and tell them about the scam. When I called to get a new card they also have heard about this scam and others like it... Don't wait to recive the product because it will not come... CANCEL YOUR CARD NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE!!!

• Je
      Apr 18, 2009

my name is jeflia and i am trying to cancel my order of this product and do not have a phone number so I'm going to cancle my card to be on the safe side...be CAREFUL EVERYONE!!!.

Apr 19, 2009

they did the same to me, they charge me for $ 88.55. Now i have to call my bank in a few days and put a claim on that money, hopefully i will get it back. i wish i could knew this website before try the free trial...

Apr 19, 2009

This is their comment page. They will delete any negative remarks after a bit but if you all leave one it will at least be seen by some folks before it is deleted.

• Un
      Apr 20, 2009

wow that is really sad to hear, i was considering this product but after hearing all this negative feedback i will save my money. I hope everything works out for the rest of you.

Apr 20, 2009

Please cancel my order #5011486 as my doctor just informed me that I have been diagnosed with CANCER and will be going through chem and radiation treatments. It is a very serious condition. I am NOT to take any kind of supplements and not even think of losing weight right now. I am very disappointed but also very frightened with this diagnosis. PLEASE, PLEASE help me with this situation and cancel my order reference #5011486.
    Thanking you in advance for your kindness in this matter.
    My email # is:
    [protected]@comcast.net.
    Maryann Lord
    27601 Hacienda Blvd., #326-D
    Bonita Springs, FL 34135

• Cy
      Apr 20, 2009

I don't know if the product works or not, but I have been sent the product. It bothers me to read all these complaints about how the company is charging people and not sending product. I too did not get the "free sample" and was charged the $88.55 before I got any product. But I got the product this past Saturday (18th). I also was concerned about cancelling future orders. I called the number that was on my credit card statement and spoke to 'Ben'. He said I would not receive any more Acai X3 and gave me a confirmation number as well. After reading the complaints I also called mycredit card company and got another cc number to eliminate any future orders. A class action suit sounds like the right way to go.

I didn't use this web site, which I found when I googled Acai X3, unti it was too late. From now on I'm checking out stuff here before I order or buy anything else. Thank you to those who set this up.

• Pe
      Apr 21, 2009

CALL 866-951-1395. I spoke to a very nice young man & he was able to cancel my order. All i need to do is return the next bottle that i receive. Include with the return, my cancellation #, my RGA # (all provided by customer service) and send back to:
    Fulfillment Center
    405 East
    12450 South
    Suite I
    Draper, UT 84020

I will let you all know how I make out.

Peggy

Apr 21, 2009

I recently ordered my trial period of Acai X3. What I don't understand is why FOX Network would support a company like this. I have still not recieved my trial period and was charged $89 also. I immidiately contacted Acai X3 and recieved my cancellation number, however it was explained to me that they could do nothing till I recieved my trial period. I asked the Customer service rep why i was being charged for a months supply if I had not even recieved my trial period to determine if I even liked the product, the only response was that it was in the terms and conditions. I told her point blank that it is "bull" to offer a trial period, have a customer not recieve the trial suppliment and then charge them for their next supply before the customer has even tried their product. I believe i will file a complaint with the better business beaurau.

• La
      Apr 21, 2009

Do not order Acaid X3 the same thing happen to me I Order the product and then i try to cancel and the number that they provide said that they did not carry that product that they did not know what i was talking about good thing that i already cancel my card but right now they have a hold on 88.95 and i am still trying to cancel the order be for the 14 days hopefully the number that Joe provide could help cancle before is to late.

Apr 21, 2009

Are ACAIX3 and POWER FLUSH the one in the same?
    Both are running the same rip-off and one of the phone numbers I have appears for both-(1-888-529-3591).
    So far the numbers I have gathered are 1-888-529-3591, 1-866-951-1393, 1-888-588-8470, 1-866-882-1281, 1-800-659-3588.
    My bank is issuing a new account number so I won't be hit with any more fraudulent charges. And they offered, on their own, to issue a complaint to their fraud people. They will try to get my money back.
    I also wrote an e-mail to [protected]@foxnews.com which is where I placed the order for the sample.

You have to write and call as many people as you can or this will just go on and on.

Apr 21, 2009

Good Lord, I just did a search on this forum and there are 193 pages with 4871 complaints about scams and this product.

193 pages
    4871 complaints

• Cb
      Apr 22, 2009

Yes this company is a fraud. I placed the order and after I submitted it was when I was told my account would be charged...and it was. I got that 866-951-1393 number a Holly answered would not refund my money said product shipped...must come from china she hung up on me when I insisted on speaking with the manager, called back got a Bobby which I am sure are all phoney names and work out a basement scamming people...When you see Ophara and Racheal Ray recommend these you would at least think they are OK... I have reported this to the AG's office and that is something all need to do to flush these rodents out of their basements...!

• Tr
      Apr 22, 2009

Believe it or not, I called the 866-951-1393 number. I spoke with a guy named Ben. He gave me a return goods authorization number along with the address this Acai should be sent and my account will be credited the $88. I really had no problem at all, but I don't think I would have gotten this far if it wasn't for the information on this website, so thank you all very much and I hope you all get your credit!!! Along with me!!!

• Li
      Apr 22, 2009

I ordered this product, and was billed the $2.79 for s/h, and I just rec'd the product today which is the May 22, and I ordered on the 8th of May, and then They charged my checking w/$88.50 for the first month of pills which I haven't rec'd, I only got the trial pack yesterday. I haven't had the pills but one (1) day, but was charged for a full month plus the s/h. I couldn't find a number to get ahold of these people but I was able to get a good number from this comment site, that number is 1-866-882-1281, and I spoke with Chauntel, I cncl future orders and she returned half my money without having to send anything back to them for a full refund. I took them up on this and will rec $44.27 credit to my bank acct. I could have called them after I rec'd the pills and gotten a confirmation and waited for a total refund but I just took half and cncl future orders. The month supply of the pills were mailed the 18th of May. Dr Oz does recommend this product and I did want to try them. Even if you cncl the order and you want to get some later you can w/no problem. Each to their own but I'm very interested in taken this product that Dr. Oz recommends. I'll come back on this site and let everyone know how the refund and order went. ...Linda

• Ha
      Apr 22, 2009

Say good bye to whatever else is left in your account! So you think Dr. Oz endorsed this bogus product? Think again...read all the other complaints on here about your bogus product...probably ran by the same crooks in Florida. They just keep the "Acai" in there.

Apr 23, 2009

well i just found out i got charged too and it sux, when i canceled two days after i got the trial i asked her to give me confirmation number or sumthing so i know that i canceled, she gave me a number but i am so pissed off they charged me what do i do??

Apr 23, 2009

I did not read the and research like I normally do before purchasing online. Did not realize until after I order that there was no contact information. Finally found a number and cancelled the order and my credit card. Good luck to anyone cancelling there orders

Try Calling 1-866-882-1281

• St
      Apr 23, 2009

Acai Berry victim # 43, 986... I can not believe that it cost 88 dollars for a bottle of pills I have never even looked at. I was told by the very ignorant customer service woman that i could not get my
    money back because i agreed to the terms and conditions, aparantly canceling an order doesnt stop you from being charged, had to file a fraudulent claim with my bank & cancel my check card, all to lose 15 pounds before I go on vacation. Well i will attest to the fact that the stress from this company has decreased my appetitie, as far as the supplement itself, i wouldnt know i have recieved them yet. 88 dollars to learn a valuable lesson i guess, fine print sucks, dont order anything "free" nothing is free & do your research! Im gald these comments have helped some people save their money!!

• Ex
    Acai X3 - here is the toll free # not that it will help
    Acai x3

the toll free # for this company is 866-951-1393. not that it will help, supervisors will not get on the phone and the only way they say you can get their money back is to call them and get a return authorization # and their address and then send it into them, but I never received anything to return. How convenient!!!

Apr 23, 2009

i saw the free trail and decided to try it so i did it on my debit card, but i am going to call the number and see if i can cancel, i cant beleive doc oz would support a scam like that...

• Sn
      Apr 23, 2009

I had the same exact experience as Colleen McGowan! I ordered a Free Trial bottle on the 11th of this month over the internet (bad choice), "only" cost $2.79 shipping. Tuesday 21st, noticed a charge of
    88.55 on my stmt + 45.00 overdraft fee from my bank! I called the 866-882-1281 number, got a very nice girl on the line (Katy) who told me "no supervisor" will speak on the phone. Since I have never received the product she said she'd send a free bottle. She also said the 88.55 was only pending and would be cancelled the following day. I even got a cancellation #. WELL, I checked my account again today, and not only is the 88.55 STILL there but I have another 45.00 overdraft fee!! I called them again today, same answer, "no supervisor" will speak on the phone. Would not give me an address to write to, would not put me on the line with ANYBODY that could help me. So at this point the whole thing has cost me 181.34, and I have nothing to show for it. I guess I've been taken.

Apr 24, 2009

I also "Didn' t read the fine print" on the internet placed order. Yes, this phone # for the Acia X3 did get me through to a "Third party customer call center" taking care of refunds and cancelations for the Acia X3 product. They WOULD NOT tell me who they were or their address. They DID cancel the $88.55 charge - which was for a full month order of the product . I only ordered the free 10 day trial for $2.79. This is how they "get you". They would NOT refund the $2.79 as it was done via the internet and even though the order was placed after their business hours and I called the very next morning it was not an option. I did get the address for Acai X3 so I can forward it on to the NY State Consumer Fraud and the Attorny General's office. Which I told them I was going to do. I also call back for the third time in this little saga, the Purity 12 company, to cancel my order with them which was evidently a "bundle" with the other company - Acai X3, whom they claimed not to know. They might be a legitimate business, but they need to be aware that they are hooked up to a potential scam with Acai X3 as so many people have gotten caught up with on the internet. My credit card company is also "aware of the Acai X3 situation and trying to stay ahead of them, but they keep morphing - like a virus! I will have new credit card numbers. My c c company said that the problem becomes more complicated when the scammer then passes on the numbers to other scammers.

Here is the Third Party call center for cancellations: 1-866-822-1281

Here is the address (as of 4/24 -maybe : ) ) Acai X 3 970 West Broadway, Suite E 83, Jackson, WY 83001

Maybe if they are legitimate companies they will take action to rectify the internet offers they put out when enough people speak out. Concerned in NY

• Mo
      Apr 24, 2009

I have a phone number for ACAI I called and they did refund my bank account 866-673-8812

• Un
      Apr 24, 2009

So i was going to order too but after entering all the info and card info it said i wasnt qualified for the free sample. and then guess what it made a pending charge to my card for the shipping!!! so then i search for this type of info and man now im pissed!! should have researched a little more. i noticed that all the positive news on this product was owned by the product itself. numerous web links that end up pointing to this product all run by some place. if you scroll all the way down it tell you..sucks now i have to go cancel my card.booo. worst thing is that the link was giving to me by a friend that apparently didnt know it was like this.