Acai X3 / NEVER COULD CANCEL

I ordered a free trial for 2.95 NEVER got it... then tried several times to cancle my "order" and could never get ahold of anyone! the number you are "supposed" to call to cancle during your trial time is not real and they will tell you that they done have an account for you which is a lie anyway... the reason being is because they do not give you the right number the number you have to call is [protected] the web site for Acai x3 is bull! I believe the website is something like www.securecarte.com (something along those lines) however they trick you just do not even order anything online with ANY of these companies ... For a good quality company that dose not try and screw you over just to make money is NATURES SUNSHINE It is a good site you have to become a member which is free i believe and they have no free trials because they are a Great company!!

Ab

Comments

• Ca
      9th of Jun, 2009

I also purchased this product for $2.79 although they billed my credit card for $2.82. Then they billed me an additional $88.00 in 2 weeks without authorization. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau, and am looking for any and all websites that I can let people know of this scam. The company name as appeared on my credit card was Topbody Cleanse, the 800 number hung up on me over 3 times before I finally spoke to an individual, who was very unhelpful. I also want to warn you of Wellness Labs (nutra pure) tablets that I supposibly purchased for $3.75, then they billed me $90.20 for these. They of course do not take back the product and offer no refunds. I also reported them to the BBB, although I wish I had looked up the company first, it already had 11 complaints. I told both of the representatives that answered the phone, they should be ashamed to work for such dishonest people, and business practices. I am left with countless NSF fees, because of an unexpected $172.20 coming out of my checking account as well as the fact that my husband is furious with me for purchasing anything online. NEVER AGAIN Please be warned of these crooks.

• De
      18th of Jun, 2009

I registered for a free trial for ACAI X3 and Green Tea through another company. The company that offered the tea called me asked if I wanted hoodiawater and acai for 50 cents per bottle to try. I agreed. I pormptly recieved the bottles began using them and just didnt set well with my stomach! LOL so I emailed the company and canceled... I never recieved word that they did in fact cancel instead an email begging me to stay which I replyed no thanks. Well in the mean time I recieved another bottle of acai but this says X3... no invoice nothing just a pamphlet on how to use. well than I get a charge on my card for $87some!!! I called the original company that sold me all that.. they didn't do it. They were actually insulted I blamed them. So I call the number thats on the bank statement. I would finally get someone they say hi and I said yes I have an unauthorized charge... lost connection all sorts of weird prompts... imagine an automated phone system tuned into the radio and you are constantly flipping radiostations with random tid bits, music or just static... and than Id finally get someone else... 5 times doing this, and immediatly mentioning unauthorized charge.. I finally got someone that completely apathatic to the point of accusing and than had the nerve to ask me to not cancel and recieve further product at 50%! I just no found out walgreens carries what they try to sell you for almost $100 for $9 for 60 caps. They royally screwed me and caused me 3 overdraft fees because of their charge, and I dont have a job to make the money to pay off my acccount let alone afford bills. If you go class action let me know jhonshaw@gmail.com.