Acai X3 / Couldn't cancel - but I found a way!

I ordered a free trial of Acai x3. I received an email stating that on April 30th I would be charge $88. 85 if I didn't cancel my subscription. The email address to respond to them was bogus. Their website that it directed you to was for a completely different company.

But I finally found this phone number

[protected]

It works. But be persistent! I called every hour yesterday during their business hours and the automated answering service kept saying to call back during business hours. I was really frustrated but then again today I tried again. I was put on hold by the automated answering service so I was afraid the same thing would happen again...but someone did answer and I was able to simply cancel it. They gave me a confirmation # for my canceled order. And I will not be billed on April 30th.

So try that number and be persistent! I hope it works for you like it did for me! I know how frustrating this whole process can be!!!

Comments

• Ly
      30th of Apr, 2009

I used the toll free # 1-866-951-1393 today 4/30/09. I had to be persistent as well. I did get a hold of an operator. He jerked me around for awhile saying he couldn't find my name in there system, and so on. I was very persistent, because I had a live person on the phone. Then a miracle happened, and he found my name and my order, and I was going to be billed $88.95 on May 5th. I got my order cancelled, with a cancel #. So we will see in the future if my problems are over.

• Be
      30th of Apr, 2009

I fell for the same scam. Ordered the "free" sample of AcaiX3 which I never received; then I was charged $88.55 and received the bottle of 60 capsules. There is no info on the bottle, nor in the shipping envelope which came from a Fulfillment Center in Utah. When I called that number they said they had no record of any order for Acaix3. I found 1-866-951-1393 on my bank record for the $88.55 charge and the automated reply keeps saying "call back during business hours" which I was! I spoke with my bank and they recommended that I cancel my card, which I did. At least they can't get another $88.55! I will also keep trying the 1-866-951-1393 number just to see what they have to say.

I've learned an expensive lesson...google a company for complaints before you order anything! Once I get at least a mailing address for them I will make a report to the Better Business Bureau.

• Ki
      1st of May, 2009

Thank you so much for posting the phone number !!! I cant tell you how much I appreciate that you took the time. You certainly saved me a ton of time.
    Thanks !!! from the STILL slightly over weight chick in NJ !

• Je
      5th of May, 2009

Watch your bank accounts even if you were able to get a cancellation number. I was given a cancellation confirmation number as well. But when I called another customer service number (866-882-1281) and gave them the cancellation number they told me it was a cancellation number for something else and I was billed the $88.95. I finally tracked the AcaiX3 people to 970 West Broadway, Suite 83 in Jackson Hole, WY. I did an address look up and found it was a UPS store location. I got a manager on the line and was told that the Suite 83 thing was actually a mailbox at the UPS store. The UPS store has shut that box down. So this is a complete scam all the way around. Nothing will ever come in the mail for me or for you because they simply don't have product to ship. The lady at the UPS store told me to call the Federal Trade Commission and make a formal complaint about these people. I'm thinking it won't do any good to file a complaint but I'm going to anyway just to make sure all my bases are covered if it ever comes about that refunds are given. I won't hold my breath for that to happen.

6th of May, 2009

Thank you for this number! I tried two different numbers and one of them was for a totally different company (even though it was on their website), but this number works 1-866-951-1393. I actually had a professional customer service experience and a cancellation confirmation number. I will try the product and order it if I like it (although I have yet to receive anything). Hoping to not have a charge after cancellation!!!

• Li
      6th of May, 2009

Thank you so much for posting the number. I was able to get a hold of a customer service rep right away. I will keep an eye on my account to make sure they do not charge me. I was given a cancellation number by the rep and she informed me that I would not be charged. Thanks Again!!

7th of May, 2009

WARNING! THIS COMPANY SUPPOSEDLY IN UTAH IS A SCAM! I also paid $2.79 for shipping and handling of a trial bottle of the product. Did not receive the product.

1-866-951-1393

is the number to call to cancel all account activity. BE SURE TO GET YOUR CANCELLATION NUMBER!

Lesson learned:

DO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU GIVE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!!!

23rd of May, 2009

I also fell for the scam. I received my order of pills and then I called to cancel. I was given a cancellation number. I looked at my statement and I had been charged twice for two different products. The number on the second product that I hadn't ordered went to the same company as the number in which I had just called to cancel the first order. The live person said that there was only one order in the system. At the end of it all I just cut up the card and had it canceled.

1st of Jun, 2009

Yes Acai X3 is a big scam.

There is a company here in the USA promoting Acai Burn (check it right there on their homepage under Diet & Weight Loss)

Acai X3
    Payout: $35
    Preview: Landing Page

Here is the company advertising this scam:

Convert2Media LLC

Email:
    info@convert2media.com
    Telephone:
    800.689.1260

Here is the email and phone number for the head honcho:
    Direct: 407.704.0522
    Email: ruck@convert2media.com

The domain (securecartcenter.com) is also linked to the Google Easy profits and Google Treasure Chest scams.

• Co
      1st of Jun, 2009

Ironically the website that I tried to order from linked me to another site. I received my trial bottle and then got the 1st full size the next day and the deduction on my credit card. When I called the company they could not find me. The reason was that the actual order was linked into another site. Bait and switch kind of thing. I was told that my refund would be back to me in 7-10 days. That was almost 30 days ago. They then sent me another bottle of the full size product even after my cancellation. The operator told me to return it via return to sender. The post office marked it rejected and I sent it back where it came from. The operator again tried to process my refund today. I'll give them 10 more days and then the Credit Card company will be informed that this is a fraudulent charge. Be careful this is obviously a bad company at the least and a scam at the worst. Worst of all it is listed under Oprah and Dr. OZ...Bet they enjoy the company cheating their names too.

5th of Jun, 2009

I just found out that I was charged $88.55 for pills that I did not receive. I called the 866-951-1393 number and was told there was nothing that could be done because the pills were shipped. I received the trial pills but nothing else. These people are rude and the pills don't work. This company is a fraud. I've learned my lesson.

• Da
      9th of Jun, 2009

I was almost scammed as well, but I read the terms and conditions first which explains everything, it is a scam. Read this:

TERMS & CONDITIONS

ATTENTION: This is a binding agreement between You, the person or entity agreeing to the terms contained in this document (“You”, “Your” or “Customer”), and FWM Laboratories, Inc. (“FWM”, “Our” or “Company”) the owner and administrator of this Website and all content and functionality contained herein.

IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE ACCESSING, USING OR BUYING ANY PRODUCT THROUGH THE WEBSITE.

1. INTRODUCTION

1. These terms and conditions, as well as any additional terms, conditions and covenants referenced in or made available by hyperlink in this document (collectively, these “Terms” or this “Agreement”), govern Your use of and access to this Website and any and all of its sub-pages (collectively, the “Website”).
    2. This Agreement is intended to be governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act. You manifest Your agreement to the terms in this document by any act demonstrating Your assent thereto, including clicking any button containing the words “I agree” or similar syntax, or by merely accessing the Website, whether You have read these terms or not. It is suggested that You print this form for Your personal records.
    3. FWM reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and Our other policies and agreements related to the Website at any time and in any manner, without prior notice to You. Accordingly, You should periodically check this page for any modifications of these Terms.
    4. If You do not agree to be bound by these Terms, You may not enter, access or use the Website, or purchase any products through this Website, and You should exit the Website immediately. By accessing, using or ordering products through the Website, You affirm that You have read this Agreement and understand, agree and consent to all Terms contained herein. You further agree not to use or access Website if doing so would violate the laws of Your state, province or country.
    5. At the bottom of this page appears a “last modified” date. If the “last modified” date remains unchanged, then You may presume that no changes have been made since the “last modified” date. A changed “last modified” dates indicates that this document has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting.

1. ORDERING PRODUCTS THROUGH THE WEBSITE; POLICIES.

NOTE: All products come with a fifteen (15) day free trial period (“Free Trial”) as described in this Agreement. If You have any questions about Our Free Trial, please contact Our Customer Service Department toll-free at 1-866-949-0138. Our Customer Service Department is open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.

1. Free Trial Policy: Our Free Trial policy requires You to understand certain important dates. The policy, and the important dates for You to know, are as follows:

1. Beginning on the day that You place an order for a product (“Product”) from the Website, Your fifteen (15) day Free Trial period begins (“Free Trial Period”). The Free Trial Period is calculated in calendar days, not business days.

1. You will be shipped a thirty (30) day supply of the Product You ordered. Generally, Your Product is shipped 3 to 5 days after placing Your order. Delivery time is subtracted from Your Free Trial Period, and will reduce the number of days allocated to Your Free Trial Period. If You want to extend Your Free Trial Period due to slow postal delivery or delayed pickup, You must call Our Customer Service Department toll-free at 1-866-949-0138. Reasonable requests (as determined by FWM) to extend Your Free Trial Period generally will be granted.

1. If You are satisfied with the Product and wish to continue to receive the Product on a monthly basis, You need do nothing else. Upon the expiration date of the Free Trial Period, Your credit card will be billed for the full cost of the Product that You ordered (i.e., a thirty day supply).

1. On the thirtieth day following the date You first ordered Your Product, FWM will send you another thirty (30) day supply of the Product, and the credit card You provided to us will be automatically billed $88.55 for the Product.

1. Unless You cancel this service, every thirty (30) days thereafter FWM will send you an additional thirty (30) day supply of the Product You ordered, and the credit card You provided to us will be automatically billed for the Product.

1. If You are not satisfied with the Product and wish to cancel future deliveries of the Product, You must call Our Customer Service Department toll-free at 1-866-949-0138 prior to the expiration of the Free Trial Period and cancel Your order. You need not return the Product to FWM if You cancel within the Free Trial Period.

Please note, if You fail to call us prior to the expiration of the Free Trial Period, Your credit card will be charged for the Product that was shipped to You.

YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION AND THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF PRODUCT THAT WAS SHIPPED TO YOU, AND FUTURE SHIPMENTS OF PRODUCT, IF YOU FAIL TO NOTIFY US TO STOP SUPPLYING THE PRODUCT TO YOU.

1. Regardless of whether You cancel Your Free Trial in a timely fashion or not, You will be responsible to pay the shipping and handling charges associated with Your Product (currently ranging between $3.95 and $5.95, depending on the Product ordered). You agree that we can charge Your credit card for this amount, and You agree to pay such amount regardless of whether You cancel Your Free Trial in a timely fashion or not. No refunds will be issued for shipping and handling charges.

1. Cancellation of Orders. If You wish to cancel future deliveries of the Product and You are within the Free Trial Period, then You should follow the procedures described in the preceding section of this Agreement. If You wish to cancel future deliveries of Product outside of the Free Trial Period, then You must call Our Customer Service Department toll-free at 1-866-949-0138 and request that such future shipments be terminated. Alternatively, you can send an email requesting cancellation to billing@fwmlabs.com. When emailing us, please include your full name and address, as well as the name of the Product(s) that You ordered.

Your request for termination, whether by phone or email, will be processed immediately; however, subject to Our refund policy (described below) You will be responsible for payment for any Product that has either (i) already been shipped to You or (ii) already been delivered to You at the time of Your call.

1. Refunds. We want You to be satisfied with Our Products and Our services; therefore, if You are ever not satisfied with any Product that You ordered, You may call Our Customer Service Department toll-free at 1-866-949-0138 and request a refund. Our refund policy is as follows:

• Na
      9th of Jun, 2009

I did recieve the product but when I went to cancel after the first bottle arrived I couldn't find anything. No phone number, address, email, nothing. Thanks so much for doing all the hard work for me. I called and talked to a customer service person and was given a cancelation number. I will watch my account and my mail to make sure I'm not charged again.

• Ho
      9th of Jun, 2009

I am still hoping to undo the order I placed. I returned the product, although I'm pretty sure it wasn't within the timeframe (ridiculous as it was) they put forth.

I wanted to let you know that on the website where I ordered the AcaiX3 the terms were not available at the time that I was required to "accept" the terms in order to get the free trial. That was a warning signal that should have tipped me off to the scam then, but it sounded so good and I wanted the "free" sample.

THANKS to all of you who have shared information on how to cancel! Without your help, I would have really been up a creek without a paddle.

• Ba
      10th of Jun, 2009

TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE OUT THERE AND HAVE ORDERED THIS BOGUS CRAP OF A ''DIET PILL''. I MAY HAVE SOME INFO YOU WANT TO KNOW. LIKE YOU I FOUND THIS ACAI X3 THING AND ORDERED THE ''FREE TRIAL'', WELL IT TURNED OUT THAT THE VERY NEXT DAY THEY CALLED ME TO CONFIRM MY ORDER, AND SUBSCRIBTION TO ACIA X3...WELL I DIDNT ORDER THE SUB. AND I TOLD THEM THAT, WELL THE GUY I TALKED TO GAVE ME THE NUMBER AND WEB SITE TO CALL AND CANCEL IT. COME TO FIND OUT, THEY AUTOMATICALLY START YOUR SUB. WHEN U ORDER YOUR FREE TRIAL, AND ALSO START BILLING YOU THE 80 OR SO DOLLARS. CALL THEM AND TELL THEM THAT YOU ONLY WANTED THE FREE TRIAL AND TO CANCEL THE SUB. HERES THE NUMBER!!! 1866-949-0138...I LUCKILY FOUND THIS OUT B4 IT WAS TOO LATE.. HOPE YOU CAN TOO..HERES THE WEBSITE YOU CAN GO TO TO GET YOUR SUB INFORMATION, WWW.MYORDERSUPPORT.COM...

PS. THE PILLS DONT WORK EITHER..SO IF I WERE YOU I WOULDNT EVEN TRY TO GET THE FREE TRIAL..ITS JUST A WASTE OF TIME..

• Lo
      15th of Jun, 2009

Thanks for the post and the phone #. The one on my credit card statement was bogus and when I did find someone to talk to she said she wasn't with the company I needed! She was very rude and when I asked for a supervisor, I was told she can no longer help me and hung up. I tried the # you listed @1-866-951-1393 and got a person and a cancellation# but no refund. Again, I asked for a supervisor and was told they don't take calls. I will be canceling my card anyway as I do not trust them.

• Pi
      15th of Jun, 2009

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
    I have read the terms and conditions and this is not the first time I have tried a product with a similar "catch". However, this is the WORST company I have ever dealt with in terms of trying to cancel.
    I haven't been able to get them on the phone even YET...I am on hold as we speak with an automated service that I only finally got through to today.
    Their automated service and the web support does not recognize any of my order #s or credit card numbers.
    I wish I had found all your guys' comments before I ordered from them.
    Seriously...Acai x3 is the WORST company to order from EVER. They completely suck and are scam artists. I have never had such a horrible time...but I will not give up...and they are going to give me a refund on the last month statement because I couldn't get through for a month. And I'm calling the business bureau. I suggest everybody else put in a complaint as well.

Another CPA company advertising the Acai X3 scam:

Gainesville, Florida 32608

Dustin Cucciarre
    (877).272.7381 ext. 505
    dustin@cparev.com

Proof: http://www.findaffiliateoffers.com/index.php?function=search&search=ACAI+X3

• St
      18th of Jun, 2009

I would advise everyone here to file a complaint, with as much information as possible, with the Better Business Bureau. They definitely get things done. I haven't ordered the free sample, but they somehow got my mobile number and have been calling me at least 4-5 times an HOUR (no exaggeration), sometimes multiple times in a row. If it continues, I will also be filing a complaint.

• Kt
      24th of Jun, 2009

I almost fell for the scams too, but I was lucky because after a two to three days of ordering AcaiX3 (online), NatraPure Cleanse (online), and Hyrid 7 diet pill (by phone) free trails. I look up the products that I have ordered and called the customer service of AcaiX3 and NatraPure Cleanse. Hyrid 7 was by phone so I didn't have a wedsite or phone number to call to cancel the order. It did took a while because I had look up sites were i ordered AcaiX3 and NatraPure Cleanse and read the terms and policy and find the phone numbers of each product. AcaiX3 I called about three to four times which I found two different sets of phone numbers for the product. The first number I called was from website where I ordered the AcaiX3 product which is 1-866-949-0138, I called and asked nicely if i had ordered the product form them and if I had an account with them and they said no because they did not have the AcaiX3 product, so I called the second number which is 1-866-951-1393 and I asked the same questions and they said they did have the AcaiX3 product but I did not have an account with them. I also called NatraPure Cleanse (1-877-350-8480) and I also asked the same questions and I did have an account with them and they have charged me with $3.95 dollars for the free trail. I also asked if I can cancel the next month of NatraPure Cleanse because I didn't want the pills anymore but they said no because I have not revive the pills yet and tried them too. They told me to tried the pills first then call back to cancel if I did not like the NatraPure Cleanse pills before July 4th. Later I called my bank and asked them to see if I my credit card was charged for diets pills and my bank told that I was charged with NatraPure Cleanse and Hybrid 7 was still pending (not charged yet) but not charged with AcaiX3. I asked for the phone numbers of Hybrid 7 and NatraPure Cleanse which had different phone number (1-877-835-4441) from the one I called before. I then called Hybrid 7 ( 1--866-671-1092) and asked if I have an account with them and they said no. So I called back to my bank and told them that I called the Hybird 7 and I did not have an account with the Hybrid 7 company. My bank then told me that I needed to cancel my credit card so I will not be charged with Hybird 7 diet pill because it was still pending. So I am getting a new credit card and I can referred any bills of already charged products form the old credit card to the new credit card. So I was lucky to be charged with only $3.95 for the NatraPure Cleanse free trail and not Hybrid 7 or AcaiX3.
    I also have a litte tip for people who want to order free trail pills online.
    First- check for scams of the product first.
    Second- read the terms and policy or call the product company first and ask about the canceling within the 14 day free trails and canceling after the 14 days free trail.
    Third- call your bank and check your credit card for over charges because getting a refund is hard.
    Forth- when calling the product companies be clam and patient.
    Fifth -ask your credit card bank for help.
    Sixth-fix this problem as soon as possible without losing your anger or patient.
    Seventh-do not order any more diet pills online or by phone. Free trails are not free.
    Eight-lose weight the old fashion way even if it harder and takes a longer time.
    Nine-do not feel stupid about yourself because you are not the only one who fell for the same scam trick.

Anyway who ever reads this, I hope I have posted something that can help you if you are going through a similar scam like me and many others out there.