Acai X3 / Couldn't cancel - but I found a way!
I ordered a free trial of Acai x3. I received an email stating that on April 30th I would be charge $88. 85 if I didn't cancel my subscription. The email address to respond to them was bogus. Their website that it directed you to was for a completely different company.
But I finally found this phone number
It works. But be persistent! I called every hour yesterday during their business hours and the automated answering service kept saying to call back during business hours. I was really frustrated but then again today I tried again. I was put on hold by the automated answering service so I was afraid the same thing would happen again...but someone did answer and I was able to simply cancel it. They gave me a confirmation # for my canceled order. And I will not be billed on April 30th.
So try that number and be persistent! I hope it works for you like it did for me! I know how frustrating this whole process can be!!!
More Acai X3 Complaints & Reviews
- Acai X3 - Charged after order cancelled 
- Acai X3 - charged for products not ordered 
- Acai X3 - Not able to cancel 
- Acai X3 - Acai x3 overcharging bank accoutn 
- Acai X3 - NEVER COULD CANCEL 
- Acai X3 - rip off! don't order EVER! 
- Acai X3 - diet pills
- Acai X3 - WOULD NOT LET ME CANCEL