Acai X3 Berry / Not able to cancel

I have purchased this product and tried to cancell any future orders and shipments and the rep acted like they didnt know what I was saying and gave me a bogus email called support@acaix3.com and when googled it comes up as an invalid email address. Some of you have cancelled your orders please help me to get mine cancelled as well. If any info is available please provide it to me.

Comments

20th of Apr, 2009

The same happened to me. Could not get through. I called the telephone number on the bottle to order more, then someone answered and was able to cancel and get 1/2 amount credited back. Hope this works. I will never order any free sample from the net again.

• Sn
      21st of Apr, 2009

There is no phone number anywhere to cancel this order. I ordered the sample 4/7/09 and just received today 4/20/09. What phone number did anyone out there call to cancel? Help!!! this is a sham!

• Ha

ohhhhh myyyyy goshhhhhhh!
    i am sorry to tell you guys this, but i called the customer service number and i got my subscription CANCELED!!!
    heres what i did...
    i went to the website for the free trial (its the purple website)
    and then i clicked on the link at the bottom of the page labeled terms and conditions
    after that i scrolled all the way down to the bottom and found this phone number...
    1-866-951-1393 and called it.
    the women on there was really quite nice to me (i thought they wouldnt be after what i have heard).
    and she asked for me information, i was kind of reluctant to give it to her but oh well. then she gave me the "numerical code" for canceling
    and she said i would never be billed or have anything sent to me again!!! yay!
    i hope this helps :)
    p.s. i dont even care if i get my free trial now... haha

21st of Apr, 2009

I recently got an order 2 weeks ago and got charged 88.55 yesterday for the membership i didnt sign up for. i thought i was signing up for the trial bottle for S&H charges of 4.95. There wasnt anywhere on the site that said 88.55 except in the terms and conditions! Of course they wouldnt display that would they?
    Hannah, I looked on the site you went to and couldnt find the number. i am going to try and call if not i will be cancelling that debit card so no more charges hit that acct!

Thanks for the info!

21st of Apr, 2009

by the way the order was placed around 4/7/09...we should get as many people together that we can and file a major complaint! I actually called the card transaction line thru my bank and they told me people call all the time about the charges they receive for a "free trial"

What do you all think??

• We
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I am cancelling my order as well. This product does not work and I do not want to charged the $88.55 either. I found a phone number on my cc statement from where they charged me the $4.95 shipping and handling. The number is 1-888-529-3591. they are in mountain time so for those of us on the east coast we have to wait until around 11 am our time to call. Hope this helps.

23rd of Apr, 2009

I just called 1-866-951-1393 and they were very polite and assured me I would not be charged anything else on top of the free trial shipping and handling. I hope each of you get to cancel as easy as I did.

• Ha

Christy,
    say good bye to whatever is left in your account!

Everyone should check out the video to the top right hand side of this website on "Acai Berry." It's the News Channel I had mentioned about these crooks.

• Bu
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I went to visit Acai X3 website through Facebook and I didn't order it, but when I was closing all the windows, I was prompted "Do you really not want to get your free sample?" etc. Annoying. Anyway, today I received a phone call on my cell phone asking if I still want the product!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! HOW DID THEY GET MY NUMBER?? Their number is 800-586-0917. I cannot believe they tried to get me to get their product, they're so hard up for money that they have to track me down?!?! I'm doubting Facebook now...that's pretty evil of them to hand out information like that...I hope they won't be stealing account information and stealing my money!! What a farce!! I told the telemarketer (after her 3x schpeil of "but you visited our website" and " the product is great") that I do not want the product, I do not want the product, and again, I do not want the product and take me off of your list. As a good telemarketing company, they should take my name off their list after I request it. But with shady companies like this, you never know. If someone wants an Acai drink, go to Monavie...they're not crazy like these people (people sell it like how they sell Pampered Chef). I cannot believe I fell for stupid internet advertising!!!

• St
      27th of Apr, 2009

does anyone have a ligit # to reach these people at to cancel my order. All the numbers I have called everyone has said that they can't find me in the system, YET they found me to take the money out of my account not one hr after the phone call. please help

27th of Apr, 2009

Hi all, Please read this, it will help you!

I was also scammed. I called 866-051-1393 and they found me in their system. I spoke with a nice gentleman and he asked me to send the product back with an RGA (Return Goods Acct#) which he provided and said they would go ahead and process the return & refund of 88.55. He said I should return the product by a signed delivery notification from the post office which I went ahead and did last Thursay, the 21st. I havent checked yet, but I will in the next couple days.

Try that number and see what happens... you cant lose anything else by calling. Also I had received a call on my cell from 770-261-14589 which is a customer care dept asking how i liked the product. I basically told him I was furious and that I wasnt signing up for the membership but only for the free trial. he told me that i was charged because it was 2 weeks since I had ordered it and hadnt cancelled. I told him I had JUST received it like 2 days prior to his call. He apologized and assured me I would get the refund and repeated the above number to me to make sure I had called the correct number. See what happens... GOOD LUCK and like me, LESSON LEARNED :(

• Ka
      28th of Apr, 2009

I was able to cancel my order!!!

I called 1-866-951-1393.

I knew I was going to be charged April 30th if I didn't get ahold of someone. And I've been trying so hard and never was able to get through to anyone.

Be persistent!!!

They finally answered and they simply canceled it so I am not being charged.

I know it is all annoying but again be persistent with this phone number. It does work!!

• Sh
      30th of Apr, 2009

The same thing had happened to me ... I received the product expecting to have a cancelation number or something to cancel my order but nothing... I tried to call numerous numbers but no one could find me in their system. But after reading some of the above comments I called the 1-866-951-1393 number and got my order canceled.

Thanks everyone

• Tb
      30th of Apr, 2009

About the window that pops open when you try to leave the site:
    When I felt the need to curse, this was the response I got. My name is Katie and I'm a live virtual agent. Meaning don't ask me anything because I cannot answer. Bobby on the phone informed me that we were all stupid and thats why we couldn't figure out how to cancel.
    Nice people! You should all call the Better Business Bureau as I am.
    By the way the 1-866-951-1393 worked for me.

• Ah
      11th of May, 2009

I just figured out how to cancel my account. The number is 1-866-951-1393. they said that when i recieve the next shipment to send it back with a number they gave me on it and i will be credited. Hope this helps anyone who got scammed like me.

• Fe
      28th of May, 2009

I also am having the same problem cancelling my order. when i seen the charge to my card i called the number and they basically told me it was too late to cancel and if i want the money credited back to my account i would need to call my bank. so i hung up on her and called my bank..the rep from the bank said their is nothing they can do and that the cant believe she told me to call my bank and get the money bank they didnt charge my account

• Mo
      13th of Jul, 2009
    Acai X3 Berry - Refund
    Indiana

I called 3 m0nths ago to cancel. Was told i would not recive product or any charges. Next day my account was charged. Called back and was told i could send back the product and get my money back. Waited over a month to recive the product. Sent it back and still have not recived my money. Called today and was told i will get it in 30-45 days. Thats another month and a half this whole process has taken over 5 months now, 18669511393 if the number i finally got any deffinate info out of someone.

• Jh
      12th of Aug, 2009

Here is the list of # I have tried WITHOUT any help whatsoever 866-951-1393, 866-593-3381, 888-529-3591, 801-317-0402, 800-586-0917, 866-051-1393 NIS. Help as I am so upset with this 88.55 charge that I never got anything for, that is right I have not got anything in the mail to even mail back to the unknown. I feel really taken to the cleaners. Please help

• Vi
      30th of Oct, 2010

I have exceeded my trail period so I wont be disputing my initial order, but I called the # today that is referenced on their "agreement" and cancellation instructions. This was a JOKE !! I was told I would soon be receiving an email with a link that I was to follow. I was instructed to reference my rep. name (Jen), enter my password (online), enter my order #, and make sure that I use all lower case, no spaces, no exclamations...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? She said if I failed to follow all instructions my account would not be cancelled. The # I called was 1-800-320-2983...DONT use this one. By the way, I never received the email. I will be trying the one provided here by ones who were successful, I hope this works. BEWARE people !!

Vicky in Georgia