Acai Vital / Scam charges

Supreme Brands, LLC charged my bank account for 70.90 after I paid for a trail product Vital Acaci. I did not order more but two bottles came in the mail on 3-6-09, the return address is only one city from me I am going to return it in person. I will have a very sturn conversation with them along with threats.

Bi

Comments

• De
      30th of Jul, 2009

Dear Customer,

I would like to clarify the program you singed up for since (based on your complaint) it is apparent you did not read the terms and conditions which were listed repeatedly on our site and sent to you in a confirmation email.

You did not purchase a trial product; you signed up for a product trial. The $4.95 you paid originally was for shipping and handling fees to have the product sent to you to try; you were not sent a "trial-size" shipment but a regular one-month supply of product (which is the only supply the product is made in).

As the terms and conditions clearly state, you will have 15 days from the day your product ships to try the product and see if it is right for you - if you are unhappy with the product you just need to call our 24/7 customer service department (866-899-9006) and have someone close your account (this takes 2-3 minutes). If you are happy, you do nothing and when the 15-day trial period ends you will be billed at the regular price for the shipment you received. Additionally, we will continue to send you a new shipment every 30 days from your original order date to insure you are fully stocked with product and do not run out.

Our terms and conditions also clearly state we do not accept returns on items that have been shipped due to tampering concerns - if you do not want additional shipments you just need to call the 24/7 hot-line and have your account closed.

By not calling in and canceling your trial you were billed for the original shipment when the 15-day trial period ended - additionally, it appears you were billed for and sent another shipment in accordance with the terms and conditions you agreed with.

It is a customer's responsibiilty to read and understand the terms of the program as they are clearly displayed on our website and sent to you in a confirmation email. If you choose to willfully ignore this information and make absurd assumptions about what we are offering, then you will certainly be upset to find out that we are not just giving away products for free.

The best way to resolve your situation would be to call our 24/7 customer service hot-line and speak to a representative about the situation.

Devin