Acai Vita Boost / Credit CArd

Placed an order on 12/27/2010 and hit the key by mistake to enter. I was not trying to place the order as of yet. I immediately contacted the ageny to let them know of the error and to take this off of my credit card, I hit the send key by mistake at 12:00pm and I called the company at 12:10pm on 12/27/2010, and spoke with LeAnn, she told me she would stop the order but to call her on Thursday 12/30/10 after she has spoker with the committee. I will not be paying for this product on the baisis that I hit a wrong key by mistake.

Comments

• Lt
      28th of Dec, 2010

My wife and I just ordered the $1.49 introductory TRIAL OFFER (30 days supply) of Acai VitaBoost BUT we were charged $149.95 EACH. The 888 line is only open during their NORMAL East Coast 8-5 hours but our joint bank account has already been charged twice for $149.00. I will stop payment when my bank opens in the morning and try to call the 888 number after that. This smells like a SCAM.

• Li
      28th of Dec, 2010

Ripped off too!: I entered my information and was told that I have to hit submit to actually order but had to enter infromation on the current page to go further and read terms and conditions. I read them and then did NOT order but instead deleted all of my informationand backed out. That was 12/22/10 and I contacted my bank today telling them that the $150 charge on my card is not correct and I never ordered. I called the 888 number and so did my bank. Both of us were told that after the initial trial period I can request to be refunded. BUT if I can't trust this company now why would I expect to be able to trust them after the trial period?

• Lj
      6th of Jan, 2011

I don't know who to believe now and where do you find the product that really does what it says! I almost did the website you speak of the Acai VitaBoost but then stopped and read the fine print. I could not find one place where it listed the phone number, the terms and conditions page was vastly incomplete to say the least. I'm now looking at aproven anyone heard of them?

• Du
      6th of Jan, 2011

Did not get the product yet, don't know if it will work. BUT YOU WILL BE CHARGED $149.95 AND THEY WILL NOT RFUND IT NO MATTER WHAT!!!

• Li
      6th of Jan, 2011

I'm glad you read through things more, at least you aren't getting ripped off too! I did not get the product yet nor did I get my stolen money returned.

The phone number is sent to you after they charge you.

• Al
      9th of Jan, 2011

I was sending off for the trial plus shipping and handling. I was charged 149.95 I called them the next day she gave me some story about calling back Thursday so they can talk to the committe. Do not wait call your bank by waiting that give them enough time to get the money from your bank. Good thing I had Chase they smelled a rat and put a hole on my account.

• Er
      15th of Jan, 2011

I ordered the trial offer then found out that they charged my account 149.00 instead of 1.95 for shipping and handling. called their customer line and was told order could not be cancelled. I have not recieved the product eitherafter 8 days, now the web site is down. this is definetely a scam. Live and learn...

• Be
      18th of Jan, 2011

very expensive lesson! I actually heard about this on facebook...a close friend posted a message endorsing it; of course her post was a scam and not from her at all. Four weeks and $150 later and all I have to show for it is a line of b.s. from the company at the 888 number who is "no longer handling the product".

• St
      25th of Jan, 2011

My complaint is sbout the same as the above complaints have stated. My husband received the message from a facebook friend via message and so therefore he continued to look up the product of acai vita boost and ordered the free trial and we were charged $149.95. We even contacted the company and they said that for us to call back on the following Tuesday so it could be brought before the board. So when we called back on Tuesday we were told that the money could not be refunded. I contacted my bank and it had already been charged for the amount. Still have not received any product either. i have contacted my Attorney General Office and I will send a complaint form. What a scam!!!

• Me
      25th of Jan, 2011

smelled a scam instantly so i did some research and found that you can buy acaitrim and the colon clense at walmart for about 20 bucks together! they work great and my fiance loves them! try going there to get what you need

• Lo
      3rd of Feb, 2011

i signed up on line for this prouduct back on 10-1-10 and i have a great deal for success using the prouduct i have lost 138 pounds and my wife used the prouduct and she lost 150 pounds and he have spoken with the reps from this company and everbody was very nice who we spoke to on the phone i had a very nice man by the name Frank Kimbel and i had some questions regaurds to the prouduct and the rebate and he was very helpful in the matter i who highly suggest the prouduct and i really have experinced a differnce and still plan to recieve shippments from Acia Vita Boost.