Acai Ultra Burn / Charges to my account

1 4264 walther lnWinnemucca, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 775-623-5897

I received the first trial package with what said a packing slip. There was no total amount or any type of instructions to cancel the product. When I looked on my credit card recent activity I saw there was a charge for 59.95 I called the 866 number and asked the representative to cancel any shipments, I did not want the product. I received a confirmation email stating the product had been cancelled. I received a package in the mail from Acai Burn today, I have not opened the package nor do I wish to keep it. I looked at my credit card activity again and found that there is another charge for 59.95. I need these charges reversed and would like to return the package that was sent. Please contact me immediately. [protected] yoli_1111@yahoo.com.

Comments

• Mi
      30th of Jan, 2009

acai ultra burn from ultragreen products.com

• Mi
      30th of Jan, 2009

i saw ad on tv and intene says try 1 bottle of acai ultra burn for 5.95 that is shipping cost ., I GOT RIPPED OFF THEY SENT BOTTLE THYEN 15 DAYS LATER I WAS CHARGED 59, 95 I NEVER AUTHORIZED ANY CHARGES AND I CALLED THEY WOULD NT TAKE IT OFF MY CRDIT CARD AND WOULD NOT ACCDET FOR ME TO RETURN THE BOTTLE AND WORST I NEVER RECIEVED THE BOTTLE, DO NOT BUY ACAI ULTRA BURN OR ANY PRODUCTS FROM ULTRAGREEN PRODUCTS.COM FROM CLERSRWATER FLORIDA I HOPE THEY GET SUED AND GO OUT OF BUSINESS

• Sh
      30th of Jan, 2009

They did almost the same to me. I did not agree to pay any more money so i feel they are disonest and i want them to stop steeling my hard earned money.

• Au
      7th of Feb, 2009

I ordered on line, but then read the terms and called them back within minutes of the order and was told the order was cancelled. I received the product a week later and of course was charged for it. I called twice to their 24 hour support line and was on hold for 45 minutes, to be told that I could not return the product for credit because I had ordered it. So the cancellation number that I was give doesn't mean anything. I am now on hold with them again to talk to a manager. As if that will do any good.

23rd of Feb, 2009

You need to cancel that credit card and file fruadulent charges. You will continue to see unauthorized charges

File charges with your bank, the Federal Trade Commission online in whatever State you got the product from, they will help you

The Attorney Generals office online in that State as well

23rd of Feb, 2009

A few people on this website think they are dealing with the Company that they got their product from. This is just a Complaint Forum.

As long as you keep that card open, you will see more unauthorized charges. Deal with your credit card Company and send the product back to whatever address is on there.

Get a hold of the Federal Trade Commission online and file a complaint. They have a form online you can submit.

Also with the Attorney Generals Office. They have a form as well online. Do it in the State that you got your product from.

Try /link removed/ you might have a better chance getting your money back with them. They also have a search box on the top right hand corner, if you put acai berry in the search box, you will see alot of others that have had the same problem.

Sometimes your personal information is sold to other Telemarketers and that's how most people end up with other unauthorized charges.

ic3.gov deals with criminal investigations such as these..

by jack
    Posted on this website;

PURE ACAI BERRIES
    Oak Hill, West Virginia

I AM 61 YRS OLD AND WHAT A FOOL I WAS, TO FALL FOR SUCH A SCAM AS THIS COMPANY HAS, ONE MINUTE AFTER I HAD FILLED IN THE FORM AND GAVE THEM MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER, I KNEW IT WAS A SCAM... I CALLED MY BANK AND TRIED TO HAVE THE PAYMENT STOPPED, THEY WOULD NOT DO THIS FOR ME.. I WAS TOLD CANCEL YOUR ORDER OR YOUR DEBIT CARD... I HAD ALREADY READ THAT YOU COULD NOT CANCEL THE ORDERS, FROM READING COMPLAINTS, ONLINE..SO I HAD TO CANCEL MY DEBIT CARD... I COULD NOT LOOSE ANY BIG AMTS . OF MONEY..
    MY SON WORKS FOR THE FBI, AND WHEN I CALLED HIM, AND TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED, HE SAID TURN IT IN TO THE FBI, MOM..SO I BEGAN MY PLAN, I CALLED THE NUMBER AND ON THE SECOND TIME THEY ANSWERED, I TOLD THEM HOW ANGRY I WAS TO BE SCAMMED, AND THAT I HAD ALREADY CANCELLED MY CARD, THEY COULD NOT CHARGE ME ANYMORE, I INFORMED THEM I WAS TURNING THIS IN TO THE FBI.. AND THE NEXT 2 DAYS, THEY CALLED ME ON THE PHONE, FIRST TWO CALLES I DIDN'T ANSWER, NOT KNOWING WHO IT WAS, THIRD CALL I PICK UP ON.. THEY ASK FOR ME BY NAME AND ASK ME IF I KNEW THAT I WAS ENROLLING IN THEIR CLUB, WHEN I ASK FOR THE FREE SAMPLE, I SAID NO, NO.. AND REMINDED HIM THEY COULD NOT GET ANYMORE MONEY FROM ME... I THEN EMAILED THEM WITH THE FACTS THAT I DISCOVERED ON THEIR WEBSITS, WITH PROOF THAT THEY WERE SCAMMING PEOPLE... WELL THE NEXT DAY THEY CHANGED THEIR SITES.. REMOVING SOME PICTURES OF A GIRL CLAIMING TO BE TWO PEOPLE WITH THE SAME STORY OF WEIGHT LOSS.. BUT I HAD ALREADY COPIED THESE PAGES.. AND ALSO COPIED THE LATER, WHICH I AM TURNING OVER TO THE FBI.. I FEEL FOR ALL YOU, JUST AS I FELT FOR MYSELF, KNOWING WHAT THOSE KINDS OF WITHDRAWALS FROM MY MONEY, WOULD KILL ME.. I FEEL VERY GLAD THAT WHEN I STOPPED MY DEBIT CARD THE 5.95 WAS THEN PUT BACK IN MY ACCOUNT, BUT I PAID 30.00 DOLLARS TO STOP MY CARD... I WANT THIS MONEY BACK FROM PURE ACAI BERRY... PLEASE STOP YOUR CARDS FOLKS ... WE NEED TO STOP THESE SCAMS..

• Av
      16th of Mar, 2009

Ialso ordered from ultragreen and payed $5.95 for free trial and was charged $59.95 on my debit card .I did not authorize this charge . How do i get my money back . Avult lehman jrsworld54@peoplepc.com