Acai Supreme Pills / Customer Service Phone number not working

Phone: 866-938-4832

I have called their customer service number numerous times to cancel my order within their alloted time of 15 days to cancel an order. When I call between business hours of 9:00am - 6:00 pm ET, either I do not get connected, i.e. dead line or if I do connect, I get a recorded message that I am to wait for a customer service representative, then after waiting, I would get a second recording stating that I have reached them during non-business hours and that I should call back. This happened several times. I have notified my bank and will be notifying the Pennsylvania Consumer protection bureau regarding this.

Ni
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Th
      28th of Dec, 2008

I have had the same experience. The phone number doesn't work. BUT I used a different phone number listed as part of their identification when they put through the charge. It is 866-360-1477. I was on hold forever but a live person finally answered named Ben Johnson. I asked what company I had reached and he said Genix Marketing in Glendale CA. I actually got him to refund my money! BUT now, several weeks later, another fraudulent charge has been charged to my account in a different amount (this time $29.95; last time it was $88.97). So I will probably have to destroy that card and have my bank issue a new one. They seem to use different amounts of money so you won't recognize the charge. And last time their name was Acai Berry Ultimate; this time it was Fit-Fac. I did a search for "fit fac" and that's how I found this site and realized that it was the same scam! I hope someone can nail them.

• Sl
      28th of Dec, 2008

This is not a reputable company to deal with. I initially ordered the sample supply available for shipping fee only...now they keep sending the pills to me evan tho I did not order them and they have continued to charge my credit card $94.57 for 2 months. I cannot reach them on any of the phone numbers listed on the invoice, the bottle or the reference of my visa statement. I am now trying to work with my credit card company to dispute the charges...interesting that they use a different merchant name each month when they charge my card. Last month the charge appeared as "White Tea...something", and this month the merchant name appeared as "New ACAI Suppreme" . Maybe they keep changing their name so it will be harder to block the merchant thru my credit card company.

• Su
      12th of Nov, 2008

This is a scam!!!

Everyone file a dispute with your credit card company!!!

27th of Jan, 2009

http://acaisupremestore.com/ AND http://newacaisupreme.com/

Two different websites, but the same product. I ordered from one website & was charged from both. I have an online “chat transcript” where the Representative denies knowledge of one of the website products. I am reporting them to the FTC for “Fraudulent Billing Practices.”

Please go to the following website & file your complaint: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en#last

**Please note, the Better Business Bureau is a wonderful organization, however - they ARE NOT the long arm of the law - they are a CLUB! The FTC IS THE LAW! PLEASE file your complaint. Thank you!

• Tr
      30th of Jan, 2009

I authorized a single charge from this company for $5.95 and within a week I had charges up to $150 each from its sister companies under ebizprogram.com. I was able to reach the sister companies by phone and at least get SOME of my money back, but all the numbers for Acai Supreme are bogus. My bank advised me to close out my card so that all future charges from these companies will not hit my account. Apparently this scam is so widespread that Wells Fargo has been forced to issue new ATM/Debit cards instead of filing claims and disputes with this slimy merchant. They're just too slippery and WILL continue to charge your accounts for bogus purchases. Buyer Beware! Close out whatever card you made this regrettable purchase with and nip this fraud fiesta in the bud.

• Su
      12th of Nov, 2008

I agree and have placed a complaint with the BBB.

• Ni
      14th of Nov, 2008

i agree - total scam, fake phone number and site - guess i should have known better...

• J
      20th of Nov, 2008

Horrible! So many websites to promote this, and none of which I can cancel my order! Not only that, the product DOES NOT WORK!!

24th of Nov, 2008

I've been trying to cancel my order for over 2 weeks with no success. Same thing, number can't be completed as dialed, network busy or just a rapid busy signal. Has anyone had any luck getting this bogus company to stop billing them? It's a shame they use so many reputable people to advertise - maybe they need to get involved too.

• Da
      25th of Nov, 2008

I ordered free trial of Acai Berry and was to pay shipping according to the web site which was $5.95 on 10/29/08.They just took $88.00 from my checking account on 11/23/08.I have try to contact them numerous times by phone and email.Why are so many people supporting this scam?I will get to the end of this scam and shut these people down with a lawsuit.This is so wrong.
    Darlene Cole

• Ju
      25th of Nov, 2008

I also ordered the free trial and paid the $5.95 shipping. I received the same response as the others when I tried to call and cancel within the 15 trial period. I contacted my credit card company and they advised me to document the dates and times I tried to call and cancel in order to dispute the charges.

• Yo
      2nd of Dec, 2008

The same thing has just happened to me. I sent them an e-mail last night demanding a credit to my credit card account in the amount of $88.62 since I did not authorize this payment. I also cannot reach them by phone. Disgusting to say the least.

• So
      3rd of Dec, 2008

It is a scam. And it is being promoted by Oprah!!! She should invest her millions to return our money!

29th of Dec, 2008

For all who ordered the Acai Supreeme and want to cancel, I was able to use this website to cancel my order: www.mytrialsupport.com.

I hope this helps!

21st of Jan, 2009

I was also able to get my cancellation on the website www.mytrialsupport.com. Now it remains to be seen if one of their other companies tries to charge my account $88 per month for more of their junk. I've certainly learned my lesson about ordering stuff on the internet.
    Mary-Lou Hagelberg
    [protected]@comcast.net

• Li
      10th of Feb, 2009

This is a totally bogus company. I cancelled my order when I read that I would be billed "in the future" and they still sent the sample. I tried repeatedly to cancel but also got the "your call cannot be completed at this time" message. I finally got through today on a different line that was a new one listed on my bank statement. The number to call is 866-950-2021. They will try and tell you that is a different company, but they made the mistake of telling me they had a transaction from my bank account 3 days prior for a different amount - about $3 difference. I told them that it had better be in my account by the end of the week or I would file a suit. We'll see. I will also be reporting them to the BBB in Washington. Let's get them reported in all 50 states ASAP.

25th of Feb, 2009

This company is a fraud. I just had to close my credit card account to prevent anymore charges from this company. You can never get them on the phone or when you do it is a recorder. You go to the web & you can't get anything done there. They used two names to charge to my account one is ACAI Supreme at 877-907-0680 or Power ACAIONL --866-950-6352. They charged me twice once $88.62 then $94.57. The fraud dept. is working on it also. We will see what happens.

• Di
      26th of Feb, 2009

This company is a scam. I was also charged the $5.95, then $88.62 and again $94.57. They used three different companies to bill my charge account - New ACAI Supreme, ACAI Berry Pow and PowerACAI. The sad thing is I never finalized the transaction when I saw their terms and they still sent the product and charged my account. I will have to close my account to prevent further charges. DB

• Al
      17th of May, 2009

sorry to hear about yuor problems . don't buy anything b4 lookin in the fraud section. please do like me ask them if the accept money orders if the dont its fraud. you can alway track you money order. oh the real acai berry supreme number is 18772224575. email acaisupremedetoxdiet.com. i am about to order and i am payin with awestern union money order.

• Al
      17th of May, 2009

sorry u peples had to go thru all dis. dont buy any thing onlne b4 checkin it out c if people had issue with it in the past. just type in the correct site name and add FRAUD at the end and you will c . any the the real acai berry number is18772224575 email:acaisupremedetoxdiet.com . now be sure to type in that wed address correct. i am about to order and i am paying with a western union money order. if u ask the company if the take money order and they said no b carefull. legit companies sould have no problem accepting money orders all they have to do is wait for your check to clear b4 shipping your item(s)