Acai supreme or Acai / withdrawing money from accounts without authorization

I took advantage of an add on MSNBC, CBS or ABC to get a trial sample of Acai berry dietary product for $4.95. I paid the $4.95, and even before I used the product for 30 days I was charged my credit card $69.95. I was charged $69.95, before I even had the product for 4 days. If I want the product, I am an intelligent person that can pick up a phone order more. I think it is fraud for companies to assume you love their product and STEAL money from you account without your authorization. Nutri-Brite did the same thing to me, when all I paid for was a SAMPLE. Don't they get it! And they charged my account $95.00...that is FRAUD, however you want to look at it. They don't post their phone numbers on the statement, so you can not call and complain, or get your money back. Their thinking it is too much work involved for your to get your money returned. WRONG!!! I have filed a complaint with my bank, and I will continue filing complaints...you take my money - It's MY money and you now have a fight on your hands!!!

Comments

• Kr
      26th of Jan, 2009

NUTRI BRITE IS ALSO A SCAM AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION!

• Go
      2nd of May, 2009

I closed my account out within the specified time. They assured me no more monies would be taken from my account. Wrong!!!
    92.00 + taken out unauthorized by me. My bank is trying to get to the bottom of this.

• Go
      2nd of May, 2009

I would like my money back as they promised, and please take me off there computer listings.